KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D

Go down 
+2
Kiotana
Yuki-Kiba-Chan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D Empty
PostSubject: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:10 am

NEW VID!!! LOOOOOLLL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keSVMtYS9oM

TyKa Music Video XDDD
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=S6H5ZL7H

I wish we had her new wig for this CMV..It look's much better now DX -FAIL-

I had to put it on mega upload, My utube account was suspended. <.<

Here's my new youtube accoun btw

https://www.youtube.com/user/SasukesBuxtonBlood

Last edited by Yuki-Kiba-Chan on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:14 pm

OMG! I'm crying that is so awesome! Especially the proposal thing. That is so crazy cute! The dance was great and we do love Glay's works! That and the second one are very in character. Sweet job! *has pretty dreams*
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:51 am

Kiotana wrote:
OMG! I'm crying that is so awesome! Especially the proposal thing. That is so crazy cute! The dance was great and we do love Glay's works! That and the second one are very in character. Sweet job! *has pretty dreams*

^^:;; oh bless you, ha i dunno what i would have done if she had rejected my propsal, and on cam, probely would have been like, turn that camera off NOW! LOL, But she said yes, so thats good hehe
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:48 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

^^:;; oh bless you, ha i dunno what i would have done if she had rejected my propsal, and on cam, probely would have been like, turn that camera off NOW! LOL, But she said yes, so thats good hehe
*giggles madly* I still can't get over how cute that was "I'm fuckin shakin!" lol *goes back to watch it again*
I would picture Kai to be that nervous, but I never thought of it happening before. I've read fics with one proposing to the other, but never thought much of it. Now I'm thinking I better get this image on paper XD
Back to top Go down
Ashla

Ashla

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:57 am

*claps* Can't wait to cosplay with you! =3 Must think of random stuff... Hm...
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:42 am

Ashla wrote:
*claps* Can't wait to cosplay with you! =3 Must think of random stuff... Hm...

Ohhh there will be many a random stuff!!!! *thinks* hmm, well im gunna pimp you all in my uniform...XD
Back to top Go down
Fira

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:14 pm

"Ah, shut up. *kiss"
"Fanservice! *thumbs up*"

XD I lol-ed hard at those, hee hee hee.

Dawww! Proposal freak-out! So sweet! Congrats! Love how it was in TyKa costumes and everything. I love you two both so much for the fanservice...

*thumbs up* Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/882333/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:40 pm

Fira wrote:
"Ah, shut up. *kiss"

Dawww! Proposal freak-out! So sweet! Congrats! Love how it was in TyKa costumes and everything. I love you two both so much for the fanservice...

*thumbs up* Laughing

Lol you think thats fanservice...wait till my CMV gets gon, i raped her ass up against a tree, in public and all >////> so hawt!
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Fira wrote:
"Ah, shut up. *kiss"

*thumbs up* Laughing

Lol you think thats fanservice...wait till my CMV gets gon, i raped her ass up against a tree, in public and all >////> so hawt!
OMG! *goes balistic* Show ASAP!
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Fira wrote:
"Ah, shut up. *kiss"

*thumbs up* Laughing

OMG! *goes balistic* Show ASAP!

I willl put up a link on here when it's up and edited asap! Im mega excited about seeing the final result, and the song i picked rawks!
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:35 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Those videos were great! That vid was fuckin hot too, but the other ones r gone?! DX
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:51 am

Kiotana wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Those videos were great! That vid was fuckin hot too, but the other ones r gone?! DX

My utube account was deleted OXXX... i made a new account though under the name!!
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:51 pm

*flops over in releif* Oh thank god! I'm so glad they were saved! It would have been a crime!
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:57 pm

O-my-god... you did that song... "Time of dying" O.o I remember thinking it would make a great TyKa AMV! You psychic?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Kiotana wrote:
O-my-god... you did that song... "Time of dying" O.o I remember thinking it would make a great TyKa AMV! You psychic?

Holy shit really?"!

i frgging love that song! I was just browsing u tube, and got all inspried...haha
Yeah im pyscick, why not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdventTsarev

AdventTsarev

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:53 pm

Fira wrote:
"Ah, shut up. *kiss"

*thumbs up* Laughing

quoting because i agree >O
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

Holy shit really?"!

i frgging love that song! I was just browsing u tube, and got all inspried...haha
I have no idea how to make an AMV so thanks very much XD Psychic Yuki ^-^
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:38 am

Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

Holy shit really?"!

I have no idea how to make an AMV so thanks very much XD Psychic Yuki ^-^

I've been making AMV's for years, went i first got into anime, it was kinda like an adiciton 0_o
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:56 am

omg....i was laughing my ass off throughout the vid.....i never knew ty had a talent in singing....lol....gr8 job u guys lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D   Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Anything Tyson can Do Kai can do better :D
Page 1 of 1