KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Soundtrack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nighty

PostSubject: Soundtrack   Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Erh... I uploaded the Japanese G-Revolution Soundtrack to my youtube if anyone is interested Wink

http://www.youtube.com/user/windpower#p/c/5823D1BBC58A4F3C/0/LnXcHvZGyGs

(In my opinion: Best soundtrack ever)

*wonder how long time it will take before they remove it* Razz

Anyone with other soundtracks? 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racoona

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack   Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:15 am

Idunno, I like the bb soundtrack and stuff, but someone made a vid with "Listen to your heart" by some technogroup (DHT methinks) or another, and I have always associated that with TyKa xD It just screams TyKa to me, so I love that song ^^

But my fave beyblade sountrack might be All Across the Nation because it's so peppy, brattish and childish it makes me smile ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
nighty

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack   Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:23 am

Racoona wrote:
Idunno, I like the bb soundtrack and stuff, but someone made a vid with "Listen to your heart" by some technogroup (DHT methinks) or another, and I have always associated that with TyKa xD It just screams TyKa to me, so I love that song ^^

But my fave beyblade sountrack might be All Across the Nation because it's so peppy, brattish and childish it makes me smile ^^

If you're talking about tyka I see what you mean about other songs being better... Ok, no I don't. I've been watching too much japanese G-Rev and heard the music in my tyka scenes, so I associate the soundtrack with tyka. But, whatever Razz
(The point was more like: Look! A soundtrack! Very Happy You can listen to it!)

I like the american soundtrack too and I angree that All Across the Nation is a great song XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racoona

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 am

nighty wrote:
Racoona wrote:

If you're talking about tyka I see what you mean about other songs being better... Ok, no I don't. I've been watching too much japanese G-Rev and heard the music in my tyka scenes, so I associate the soundtrack with tyka. But, whatever Razz
(The point was more like: Look! A soundtrack! Very Happy You can listen to it!)

I like the american soundtrack too and I angree that All Across the Nation is a great song XD
xDDDD Hehe, true true, but I am so into angsty lovesongs/poems when it comes to TyKa... the boys take well to torture with happy endings xD especially emotional unrequited love ^^

Kids are doing it all across the nation! xDDD Yes we are, horisontal, against the wall, on the table and at the mall xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:28 am

ahh i really love this soundtrack! hopefully it will stay on u tube! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack   

Back to top Go down

Soundtrack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top