KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Do you have a beyblade?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Racoona

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 26
Location : In my boyfriends bed ^^

PostSubject: Do you have a beyblade?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:31 pm

I have Draciel, Kid Dragoon and the Draciel Beydome ^^ A buddy of mine has ALL the beyblades *dies* <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a beyblade?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:59 pm

I have yet to ever own a blade. T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racoona

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 26
Location : In my boyfriends bed ^^

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a beyblade?   Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:49 am

Kiotana wrote:
I have yet to ever own a blade. T_T
Awwww~! I'm thinking about contacting my pal and asking him how much he wants for his blades XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a beyblade?   Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:05 am

I had a really weird one, but I have NO IDEA where it is now :/ I really wish I knew where it was though. *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Racoona

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 26
Location : In my boyfriends bed ^^

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a beyblade?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:29 am

RobbXmonXlover wrote:
I had a really weird one, but I have NO IDEA where it is now :/ I really wish I knew where it was though. *Sigh*
What kind of weird? Eddy in the first tournament weird or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a beyblade?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:47 am

Racoona wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
I had a really weird one, but I have NO IDEA where it is now :/ I really wish I knew where it was though. *Sigh*
What kind of weird? Eddy in the first tournament weird or what?

I don't remember its name, but the bitbeast looked like a ghost O_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a beyblade?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:20 am

Today! I just bought a combo pack of Rock Leone and Flame Bull. 20$. Wow. I'm gonna have to teach myself to blade. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racoona

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 26
Location : In my boyfriends bed ^^

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a beyblade?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:29 pm

RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Racoona wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
I had a really weird one, but I have NO IDEA where it is now :/ I really wish I knew where it was though. *Sigh*
What kind of weird? Eddy in the first tournament weird or what?

I don't remember its name, but the bitbeast looked like a ghost O_O
... a blade from the Dark Bladers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
Racoona

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 26
Location : In my boyfriends bed ^^

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a beyblade?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Kiotana wrote:
Today! I just bought a combo pack of Rock Leone and Flame Bull. 20$. Wow. I'm gonna have to teach myself to blade. XD
OMGWTF YES FTW! <3 <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a beyblade?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:30 am

Racoona wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Racoona wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
I had a really weird one, but I have NO IDEA where it is now :/ I really wish I knew where it was though. *Sigh*
What kind of weird? Eddy in the first tournament weird or what?

I don't remember its name, but the bitbeast looked like a ghost O_O
... a blade from the Dark Bladers?

LOL XD Doubtful. This ghost was cuuuute ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Racoona

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 26
Location : In my boyfriends bed ^^

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a beyblade?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:37 am

RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Racoona wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Racoona wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
I had a really weird one, but I have NO IDEA where it is now :/ I really wish I knew where it was though. *Sigh*
What kind of weird? Eddy in the first tournament weird or what?

I don't remember its name, but the bitbeast looked like a ghost O_O
... a blade from the Dark Bladers?

LOL XD Doubtful. This ghost was cuuuute ^_^
I has noa freakin clue xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
-Kai-

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 29
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a beyblade?   Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:12 am

Okay... Here are mine Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animexx-en.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Do you have a beyblade?   

Back to top Go down
 
Do you have a beyblade?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Forgotten Beauties of Anime & Manga
» Favorite Gifs!
» Ahsoka's Fanart

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: General / Forum :: Beyblade Chat-
Jump to: