KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally, female Beyblader!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deikailo

deikailo

Finally, female Beyblader! Empty
PostSubject: Finally, female Beyblader!   Finally, female Beyblader! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi there! I'm Deikailo. I'm a widely known Beyblader and I never miss any of the US Beyblade tournaments (mostly since I'm hosting a majority of them, haha)

I'm not sure if any of you guys Beyblade, but I love the anime all the same. It always makes me happy. Smile

Not going to lie, I mostly joined because over at the WBO, it's all male bladers except for the admin and this has females (even though it's not nearly as active here). That, and I like the cosplay/crossplay discussion hehe. I think some kaitaka action in cosplay would be pretty sweet. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://deikailo.deviantart.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Finally, female Beyblader!   Finally, female Beyblader! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:23 am

Oh well nice to meet ya! Feel free to look around at our discussions. We have a few cosplayers, fanart and fanfiction to show. I don't blade competitively. I've got a few just to say and they're pretty much just staying in their box XP
Yeah, we're not very active. Not much new can be posted when the show doesn't air anymore. Well, other than the new Metal Fight series.
Hope you find something good.
~Kio
Back to top Go down
deikailo

deikailo

PostSubject: Re: Finally, female Beyblader!   Finally, female Beyblader! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:35 pm

I was thinking about cosplaying as blader DJ at one point. Probably when I go up to Anime North next month.

The new series is pretty cool! It's a shame they couldn't make a reference to Bakuten Shoot...
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Finally, female Beyblader!   Finally, female Beyblader! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:06 pm

That would be great. I've never thought of cosplaying him. I won't be at anime north, but I'll be at the Montreal Otakuthon in August.
Yeah, it lacks the blading charm I find. I cannot understand the bond between a top and a person without having a physical beast in the center. The new series follows a zodiac sign and nothing is trapped in their blades. They're attacks are just named after the signs. (Well, that's as much as I've seen.
Back to top Go down
deikailo

deikailo

PostSubject: Re: Finally, female Beyblader!   Finally, female Beyblader! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:24 am

I think it's better that way. Less kids overdramatizing about how they have bitbeasts in real life.

It also puts more emphasis on personal skill rather than "my bitbeast is better than yours"
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Finally, female Beyblader!   Finally, female Beyblader! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 pm

I love how our opinions differ. You like the show for the beyblade aspect of it all, but I just like the characters and story arc. I guess that's normal since I never bought the blades until recently. I have to agree, they apply more knowledge of the beyblades in the newer series. Maybe I should learn to appreciate it for that.
Back to top Go down
deikailo

deikailo

PostSubject: Re: Finally, female Beyblader!   Finally, female Beyblader! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:13 pm

I watch the show when I need to get my fire going for upcoming tournaments. For that, I love the original season more.

Yeah, definitely, there's a huge Beyblade community in Montreal and Toronto as a matter of fact. Very Happy I'm from New York so I don't know what it's like in Montreal Beyblade-wise, but I know Toronto's got it going on.

For me, I got to tournaments (30-50 players per event) twice a month so I don't really need the show because my entire life has become the show. I play so much I travel several hundred miles for tournaments and I meet new bladers constantly. We all know each other and each time we play, we're trying to one-up the other. We have one kid in our community who is hotheaded like Takao and keeps winning, too. Then there's another like Kai who is calm and reserved (but he has times where he acts completely "out of character" and he's not a loner). We even have teams here, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, female Beyblader!   Finally, female Beyblader! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally, female Beyblader!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: General / Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: