KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:30 am

Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
I have a proposal, as I have seen, you're coloring skills far surpass my own! Would you be willing to do an art collaboration with me? I draw, you color? *kitty eyes*


Oh for real? I'd be very honoured to!!! Yes! Yes! I will, As long as you don’t think I’d ruin your fantastic art? *0* >///< Squeee!!! Thankyou for asking me! -hugs- Love to colour others art *_*
Super sweet! This is the perfect time to ask a request from me! Go!


XD! I get to request the picture too, T0T oh man...!, owww -thinks- draw a side on view (this is gunna be angst) where kai has his arm against tyson's neck, forheads touching, pinning him againt the kitchen fridge(has a fetish for tyka kitchen love) tyson is grinning back into his eyes, as if to say 'what can you do' kais other hand holding tysons *cough*, obviouly tysons pants need to be round his legs....ahhh the smex...i'm getting aroused...and you can take it from there before i get goo on my keyboard Laughing

*Starts sketching the idea* 'arm' against his neck? Hand? Kinda like strangling? We talking forarm or upper arm? We want hands pinned against the fridge or pinned down to my wishing? *sketches madly, placing pants around his thighs, cuz Kio thinks it's so much sexier than at his ankles* -obsessed-


I mean like, how to explain, the underside of kais arm, not his hand, like his actual arm, the space between his hand and elbow...fails to explain....ill draw you a diagram..if you still dont get it lol...you can do what you wish, Im just the Photoshoper!
lol I think I understand. The inner forarm. I'm assuming that it's not choking him XD Okay... angst...angst... need angst mode. Defiance! Dramatic sketching! Detailed line work! *continues mumbling to self*

Yeah! that's what i meant, no not quit choking...as hot as that wud be....ANGST *_*

Here have some angsty inspiration;;

(In the kitchen)

...

"What the heck is wrong with you Kai, why are you always like this, you always say 'whatever' and 'hmff' whats your problem dude" Tyson grumbled, both his eyebrows indenting inwards.

Kai darted forward, smashing his forearm into tyson's neck, he voilently glared into tyson's chestnut eye's as he gave a sideways smile "so now your gunna kill me? Real smart!..." tyson beemed, as if somehow he knew toying with him would get some reaction.

Kai kept his arm roughly weighing against tysons neck as he groped his hips, his manly hands sliding up his snail trail and along his biceps, each little touch and tickle tormented tyson, but he tried so hard not to let kai know how much satisfaction he was actually feeling "What's this Kai, trying to make he hot, your not doing a very good job"

Kai paused for a moment

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" He shouted, removing his arm and smashing his fists into the wall, he quickly held tyson's body, stripping his shirt away he bit tysons VERY errect nipples..Tyson bit his lip, quickly closing his eyes, before re operning them..."You want a fucking good job, I'm gunna make you beg for me to stop when I'm breaking you, and making you scream! He finished. A look in his eyes of almost evil...It wasn't evil, it was a passion, to make love to his rival in the most cruel Delicious way!


I could go on.... but i'll let your imagine take you there!
hehe...man im aroused again =_=;;;


Razz
Shocked
*talking to self* I see Yuki wants this done. She just gave me fic scene. I better make this good.
Very angsty angry Kai... Manga style goes best when's he's angry... he's so much angrier in the manga. Takao, how am I gonna make this look right... I've been challenged. Gotta get it right! Hand on hip? Should a do the biting? No, just the exchange of expressions...oya! *sketches madly again*


Oh shit, i did it again...-talks to self- lol...I'm very excited to see this *_* I can't wait to get my mittens on ur artwork, must colour your angst!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:07 pm

AH! OMG! The color, the sparkle, the swirly pwetty color! Shocked
IT'S AMAZING! I almost didn't even think it was mine! XD Can you color all my pics?! Ahaha, just kiddin... XP wouldn't want to over-work ya! *keeps looking at it* Sparkle spots are something I have never attempted or even think of when I'm coloring... and the little shades of different skin tones in some places too! O.o That is crazy! We just made something Supercalafragilisticexpialadociously good! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:56 am

Kiotana wrote:
AH! OMG! The color, the sparkle, the swirly pwetty color! Shocked
IT'S AMAZING! I almost didn't even think it was mine! XD Can you color all my pics?! Ahaha, just kiddin... XP wouldn't want to over-work ya! *keeps looking at it* Sparkle spots are something I have never attempted or even think of when I'm coloring... and the little shades of different skin tones in some places too! O.o That is crazy! We just made something Supercalafragilisticexpialadociously good! flower

Thank god it's okay, i was really worried you wasn't gunna like it...I got really annoyed with uploading it, cause it cam up in shite quality on my laptop, i spent the whole day thinking what if u see it and its in this crap quality, i was freaking out, didn't want you to think i had ruined your lovley art when it was the qualilty's fault!!!! then i used my friends computer and the quality was okay, which was a relive...well it looked okay on da anywho...not sure about it on here...It keeped looking ridiculously blurry on my laptop...i don't think my laptop cant handle the shinnyness!!! -kicks it- i dunno, go see it on da, does it look any shinnier or it it just my laptop...? Weird...Anyway the important thing is ya liked it -big grin- It was fun!!!! I'll be happy to collab with you whenever...i havn't got much else to do! Well i do, but like i can make the time for if its collabs! >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
AH! OMG! The color, the sparkle, the swirly pwetty color! Shocked
IT'S AMAZING! I almost didn't even think it was mine! XD Can you color all my pics?! Ahaha, just kiddin... XP wouldn't want to over-work ya! *keeps looking at it* Sparkle spots are something I have never attempted or even think of when I'm coloring... and the little shades of different skin tones in some places too! O.o That is crazy! We just made something Supercalafragilisticexpialadociously good! flower

Thank god it's okay, i was really worried you wasn't gunna like it...I got really annoyed with uploading it, cause it cam up in shite quality on my laptop, i spent the whole day thinking what if u see it and its in this crap quality, i was freaking out, didn't want you to think i had ruined your lovley art when it was the qualilty's fault!!!! then i used my friends computer and the quality was okay, which was a relive...well it looked okay on da anywho...not sure about it on here...It keeped looking ridiculously blurry on my laptop...i don't think my laptop cant handle the shinnyness!!! -kicks it- i dunno, go see it on da, does it look any shinnier or it it just my laptop...? Weird...Anyway the important thing is ya liked it -big grin- It was fun!!!! I'll be happy to collab with you whenever...i havn't got much else to do! Well i do, but like i can make the time for if its collabs! >.<
*all smiles*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:36 pm

Whoa... where did my pic go? Did I dream you colored it? T_T Oh no! I gotta stop sleeping so much! I could have sworn you colored the pic I PMed you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:57 am

Think theres a ghost around, uploads this for a 2nd time 0_o...dunno why it dissapierd, half of my comments dipsspaeird as well kio?!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:41 pm

It was like a day was rebooted. O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:40 pm

AWES! Luv the new entry! Ty looks so sweet. Great work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:16 am

Kiotana wrote:
AWES! Luv the new entry! Ty looks so sweet. Great work!

Very Happy Why Thankyou Kio!!! I need to put the other pic back in it's place...-does that-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 30
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:08 am

wow...awesome artwork there.....Ty looks absolutely sexy and eatable......Kai's one lucky dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyKaLove

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:22 pm

OMG!


*Q*

This pictures are more than H-O-T!
*nosebleed*

Kai and Tyson are so damn sexy!
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=139
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 30
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:27 am

*stuffs tissues in her nose*.....these two boys r gonna kill me of bloodloss someday...not that i mind though geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:24 pm

OMG! Angels with sexual appetite... HOT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:14 am

Evolution_Storm wrote:
*stuffs tissues in her nose*.....these two boys r gonna kill me of bloodloss someday...not that i mind though geek

I know that feeling lmao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: (18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)   

Back to top Go down
 
(18) Tyka Artwork NEW PIC!! (19th Nov Update)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» "Origins of Sinnoh" Artwork
» Laura's engagement ring - Update
» Unidentified Artwork
» New "Green Lantern" Artwork For Kilowog & Hal Jordan
» Oshiokiyo's Artwork

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: Adult Section :: Fanwork-
Jump to: