KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh

Go down 
+2
Kiotana
aliasdefeat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aliasdefeat

Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh Empty
PostSubject: Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh   Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Okay, perhaps a slightly arrogant subject, the assumption I'm worthy of an entire movie, replaci-

What on earth am I saying? Straight back to the actual point. Aloha! My name is Aliasdefeat, aka. Alias. I used to do a fair bit of fanfiction for Kaitaka, and prided myself on my insipid fluffing. It was great, this is a really fun, lively and heart-warming fanbase. I had friends, and even idols in this pairing, idols I still WORSHIP. But then? I lost interest and left the entire fandom for a long time, leaving unfinished fiction and all manner of dreadful things like that.

I didn't realize kaitaka had been shut down. I do now, and it made me realize how much I miss just writing for the hell of it, and the pairing itself. The touching people in this fanbase, and the sweetness that is collaborative enjoyment. I had to come back. So, Alias is back baby! I hope everyone I remember and new faces are back too...

But besides this, about me? I'm your typical fan, I write, draw and make AMVs. None of which are any good, but tis fun and that's that. I've adored Beyblade since forever, and Kaitaka is truly a stunning example of characterization in my opinion (thus why I'm here, haha). I also love manga, dystopian novels, and creativity.

So let's make this an awesome shindig! Kaitaka is back! BACK.

Let's dance~

PS; Expect gift fiction for a welcome, as soon as possible people =D

-Alias
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh   Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:20 pm

The fanbase is very impotant isn't it? We may be smaller than many, but we got lots of heart! I stick to this pairing for the people too! A good example of a bad fanbase is Twilight. OMG, do not go there. PERIOD.
I know my friends think I'm nuts for still collecting the mangas and watching the episodes anytime I can. I'm currently hunting down the Japanese episodes of Beyblade and in my downtime, search the web for the fanworks. I love you I'm a little hardcore XD But everything about Beyblade makes me giddy like I'm 14 again. I like the inspiration to draw and write too.
Welcome back.
We're gonna have fun!
Back to top Go down
FireKali

FireKali

PostSubject: Hey   Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:00 am

Welcome back!

No series is half as good without the fans, and this one is no exception.

I hope to still be enjoying it in another 20 or more years down the road.
Back to top Go down
http://yami-firekali.livejournal.com/
Ashla

Ashla

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh   Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:26 am

Welcome back to the fandom aliasdefeat!
I always find that good fandoms have a way of bringing fans back that have left XD Even if it has been a long time!
Back to top Go down
Fira

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh   Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:26 am

I agree with Ashla, no matter how many times I wandered off into other fandoms TyKa was always there. It was like coming home after being away for a long time. The great thing is that when you do start to meander away something small will grab you and then you're pulled back in again. It's great! ^-^ Keeps things interesting.
Welcome back Alias! Glad to hear you'll be writing again.

Last edited by Fira on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/882333/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh   Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:26 am

Welcome back!

Here here, this pairing cannot die out, i don't think it ever will for me, i'll be one of those people who had canases of tyson and kai in my house when im 90 -giggles-
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh   Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Kaitaka III: Return of the Alia-seh
Page 1 of 1