KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Newbie intro alert!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ffx2player

PostSubject: Newbie intro alert!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Yes, you read that right, I'm a newbie to the whole Kaitaka forum idea! I didn't hear about the old forum until(tragically) it had already died. I was glad to hear a new forum is starting, hopefully I can have some fun here!

Otherwise, I'm not a TOTAL newbie to the fandom, I fell in love with TyKa Feb. of last year(more on that another time). I'm a HUGE fan of FireKali Chaos(Suprise Suprise) and I haven't written anything for the fandom. Yet.(Forget art, it and I don't get along)

I've been a Beyblade fan since the first season aired in the US LONG a go!!!

And I'm a geezer, if you care, I just became a mom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Newbie intro alert!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:12 pm

Wow we have a mom on the forum! XD Congrates on that!
As for being a loyal fan, that's all we ask.
The previous forum had explicit content which made me happy because it was the only place I could get some XD Then it died and a little of me died with it. lol just messin'!
Chat and enjoy the KaiTaka love!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKali

PostSubject: *wave*   Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:06 am

I'm torn between blushing furiously & grinning dopily. And, of course, welcoming you to the new forum!

Sooooo I'll do all three! sunny

WELCOME!

I'm glad you enjoy my writing. It's the one way I'm half-way decent at contributing to the fandom (as I cannot draw stickmen, for pity's sake, let alone the boys..., nor can I do any of that technical stuff to create flash shows or AMVs or whatever). Like the series itself, I am nothing without my readers.

Enjoy your time with us! We had some really great ones on the old forum, so we should be able to continue that here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yami-firekali.livejournal.com/
Ashla

PostSubject: Re: Newbie intro alert!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

Well first thing I want to say is congratulations on becoming a mother! Is it a little girl or boy? I love babies XD I'd probably have my own by now but I'm missing one very important factor *no man* Haha XD

Next, welcome to the fandom! It's always great to have new members joining us. Fresh meat! Razz Hope we can get people writing and drawing again to boost the fanwork Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fira

PostSubject: Re: Newbie intro alert!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:32 am

Wow! It always throws me to realize that we have an older fanbase as well. Very Happy
It's awesome to get new people in, it's a reminder that just because the show may be older (and not aired anymore, at least where I'm from) that it can still manage to draw people in.
Everyone loves FireKali and she loves us. ^-^
So anyways, welcome! And congrats on being a mum! I think... I'm not really in "let's have a kid" mindset yet. I don't know if I'll ever be since I don't have the patience or the attention-span, heh.

Last edited by Fira on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/882333/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Newbie intro alert!   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:34 am

Hey hey, welcome, wow congrats on being a mommy *_* Thats fantastic XD, you gunna introduce your child to anime?
If i had children i would hehe ^_^ Glad to have you on board X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
ffx2player

PostSubject: Re:Intro   Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 am

Thankie-sankie everyone!

Kiotana- I acutally first found the forum while seeking some, *ahem*, yaoi fixin'. Hopefully lots finds it's way here!

FireKali- Smile You're contribution are large enough in one area to make up for the others! BTW, are still taking requests, I got one for you, but I posted it "anonymous" on LJ, so you probably haven't seen it yet...

Ashla-It's a boy! Yes, hopefully the fandom re-sparks!

Fira- Actually, I didn't think I was ready either! I was on birth control when I got pregnant. Go fig. lol!

Yuki-Kiba-Chan- Hilarious TRUE fact:I had to be induced, so they hooked me up to this monitor to watch the baby's heart rate, but he kept moving! He was ONLY still when I was watching V-force!!! (Though he might have been still because of shock from the horror of season 2, but I'll rant elsewhere at a later date...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Newbie intro alert!   Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:27 am

ffx2player wrote:
Thankie-sankie everyone!

Kiotana- I acutally first found the forum while seeking some, *ahem*, yaoi fixin'. Hopefully lots finds it's way here!

FireKali- Smile You're contribution are large enough in one area to make up for the others! BTW, are still taking requests, I got one for you, but I posted it "anonymous" on LJ, so you probably haven't seen it yet...

Fira- Actually, I didn't think I was ready either! I was on birth control when I got pregnant. Go fig. lol!

Yuki-Kiba-Chan- Hilarious TRUE fact:I had to be induced, so they hooked me up to this monitor to watch the baby's heart rate, but he kept moving! He was ONLY still when I was watching V-force!!! (Though he might have been still because of shock from the horror of season 2, but I'll rant elsewhere at a later date...)

LOL Oh bless ya! I'm sorry but this has to be said, I'm a fan of MPreg, if only you had cosplayed tyson while pregnent -giggles- oh that would be wonderfull!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
ffx2player

PostSubject: Re: Newbie intro alert!   Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:25 pm

Heh, next kid, I will do some Cosplay! Mpreg is great, if done write, not everyone can pull it off...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKali

PostSubject: Re: Newbie intro alert!   Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:03 pm

ffx2player wrote:
Thankie-sankie everyone!

Yes! I actually am. I just haven't had time to work on anything for a while - not that many people have asked for anything. I will be posting about it here on the forum, too...one of these days. XD

Did you? Okay, I will check that out on LJ and get back to you! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yami-firekali.livejournal.com/
Fira

PostSubject: Re: Newbie intro alert!   Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:06 pm

ffx2player wrote:
Well at least you're keeping your spirits up. So congrats anyways and good luck! Just cause the kid's unexpected doesn't mean he still won't be a joy (and a hassle, lol, I have many cousins and just dealing with them for short visits drives me mad). Lol. Bloody birth control, there's always that one person it doesn't work with. So I'm proud that you're laughing about it. *huggles*

Plus, the forum here's good for support. We've already got a lot of original and new members on board and everyone's got a willing ear to borrow for ranting! God knows I took advantage of that in the old forum! ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/882333/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie intro alert!   

Back to top Go down

Newbie intro alert!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1