KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What Would You Do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: What Would You Do?   Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:54 am

I have had this reacurring day dream, when this evil kai fangirl tries to come between tyson and kais love, what would you do if you ever saw something like that...

Personally id pull out a shot gun and kill her...(then again that makes me sounc like a serial killer) Or perhaps just push her in a stream lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
FireKali

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
I have had this reacurring day dream, when this evil kai fangirl tries to come between tyson and kais love, what would you do if you ever saw something like that...

Personally id pull out a shot gun and kill her...(then again that makes me sounc like a serial killer) Or perhaps just push her in a stream lol

O.o That's some dream. lol I'd probably just stand there and watch 'cause Tyson would go balistic on her anyway for getting near his Kai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yami-firekali.livejournal.com/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:00 pm

FireKali wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

O.o That's some dream. lol I'd probably just stand there and watch 'cause Tyson would go balistic on her anyway for getting near his Kai.

haha!!! so true...id have to do something about it lol...i always rush into things headfirst
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:55 pm

True that. But Fan-girls trully are a scary thought sometimes. Even in daydreams XD Go Tyson!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:43 am

Kiotana wrote:
True that. But Fan-girls trully are a scary thought sometimes. Even in daydreams XD Go Tyson!

Yeah go Tyson!
Back to top Go down
Fira

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:12 pm

*Snerk* A fangirl stupid enough to go all crazy-happy over Kai while pushing away his best friend and love (re: Tyson)? I'd stand there and watch. I mean c'mon, y'know Kai'll be all ignoring (or glaring at) her and "hnn" and Tyson'll be all glaring and "get away from my man bitch" and then I suspect there will be either a) a catfight b) lots of screaming c) all of the above or d) they both ignore her and go for ice cream!
Seriously, like Kai would ever stand for that. Or Tyson for that matter. I mean, Tyson doesn't glare but the times he gets serious and does is some potent stuff. I think between the two death-glares she'd wet herself.
So yeah, stand and watch... and grin... and laugh. Heh heh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/882333/
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Fira wrote:
*Snerk* A fangirl stupid enough to go all crazy-happy over Kai while pushing away his best friend and love (re: Tyson)? I'd stand there and watch. I mean c'mon, y'know Kai'll be all ignoring (or glaring at) her and "hnn" and Tyson'll be all glaring and "get away from my man bitch" and then I suspect there will be either a) a catfight b) lots of screaming c) all of the above or d) they both ignore her and go for ice cream!
Seriously, like Kai would ever stand for that. Or Tyson for that matter. I mean, Tyson doesn't glare but the times he gets serious and does is some potent stuff. I think between the two death-glares she'd wet herself.
So yeah, stand and watch... and grin... and laugh. Heh heh.
Exactly! When Tyson's angry, it's really scary... I think I'm more fightened of Tyson's temper than Kai's XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jen^^

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:05 am

XD I would get the popcorn and Pepsi and make my self comfy while watching the scene unfold before my very eyes............Takao would nail that girl, sending her crying back to her momma hahahah.*grins evilly* GO GO TAKAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Jen^^ wrote:
XD I would get the popcorn and Pepsi and make my self comfy while watching the scene unfold before my very eyes............Takao would nail that girl, sending her crying back to her momma hahahah.*grins evilly* GO GO TAKAO!!!!

HAHA!!!!!!! yes!!!! go takao!
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fira

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Kiotana wrote:
Look what you guys made me do!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5148974/1/The_Evil_Fangirl
I love you. I love you and if Kat didn't already have first dibs I'd have your children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/882333/
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:24 am

Fira wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
I love you. I love you and if Kat didn't already have first dibs I'd have your children.
I'm not sure how to respond to that XD ... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:22 am

Kiotana wrote:

-giggles- That was fantastic!!! *o* XDDD, If only you had carried on and went into what happend when they got in -grins-...then again, thats what my immaginations for hehe
Back to top Go down
Silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:18 pm

*giggles* Oh my. That ff was marvelous. If it was me I'd make Takao be eviler...but that's just me being sadistic...^^;

If an evil fangirl showed up in front of me, trying to get in between Takao and Kai, I would probably, 1) drag her away by her hair kicking and screaming, after taking a few pics of Kai and Taka together. 2) Stalk her everyday for a week, placing threat letters in her mailbox written with the blood you can get from steak packs. 3) Trip her every time I see her. 4) Slap her at the end of the week, and leave a similar note to the ones I wrote previously that week at her feet so she'll know that it was me who threatened her, and so she'll know never to mess with my OTP again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~silvrwind
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Silvrwind wrote:
*giggles* Oh my. That ff was marvelous. If it was me I'd make Takao be eviler...but that's just me being sadistic...^^;

If an evil fangirl showed up in front of me, trying to get in between Takao and Kai, I would probably, 1) drag her away by her hair kicking and screaming, after taking a few pics of Kai and Taka together. 2) Stalk her everyday for a week, placing threat letters in her mailbox written with the blood you can get from steak packs. 3) Trip her every time I see her. 4) Slap her at the end of the week, and leave a similar note to the ones I wrote previously that week at her feet so she'll know that it was me who threatened her, and so she'll know never to mess with my OTP again.
Yes, You're a very sadistic person... XD lol Thanks for reading! Yeah, he might have been a little more evil, but I lack the evil... Physical violence, would be big trouble that we don't want to imply and that leaves verbal abuse which I'm lame at so I gave it my best shot. You could probobly give me a few pointers XD
I name you and Yuki, the spot as that second girl showing up and wanting to intervien, but the rest of us pulling you back XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:01 pm

XD Hey, you don't get by being best friends with crazy girls without getting some of their insanity yourself =P Blame them! And I usually write tragic stories more Wink So you don't see much torturing from me unless I'm in a torturing mood...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~silvrwind
taziekins

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:40 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

I'd give her a taste of her own medicine. Every time she tried to ruin tyka moment I'd get her way so she'd (epic) fail.

Or if I were feeling particulary vindictive I'd hog tie her and give her to Daichi as a new pinata. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Sounds good too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBlueOwl

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:03 am

*Mapi really loves that fanfiction! XD*

I have daydreams like that ALL the time, lol. XD XD XD

Anyway, I'm sure Takao will protect his boy perfectly. *o*
And if I witness something like that I'll make photos. *nods* 'Specially when the bitch disappears and the two boys start kissing each other. *ç* (Then I'd share XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yaminogame.forumcommunity.net/
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:39 pm

That's a brilliant plan Mapi! Could we get some cosplayers in here for this little skit!
Oh and thx very much for reading XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBlueOwl

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:02 am

Thank you for writing it, that was funny! *o*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yaminogame.forumcommunity.net/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 am

taziekins wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

I'd give her a taste of her own medicine. Every time she tried to ruin tyka moment I'd get her way so she'd (epic) fail.

Or if I were feeling particulary vindictive I'd hog tie her and give her to Daichi as a new pinata. XD

Haha!!! Gooo Daichi...and i hate daichi...ahhh his good for something at least...beating the annoying fangirls who on da, who draw themselves with kai...sorry that was a bit harsh...but seriously.. -_-
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:01 pm

No, I'm all for bashing those girls. They're the annoying kind. I know cuz I did it too... T_T It didn't feel right for Kai, but it just made me feel better at the time... you know, pretending to have Kai as my boyfriend. It made me feel complete... O.o Yeah, I still love Kai, but I take his feelings into concideration and keep my distance. Besides, I get a good view of the TyKai-ness. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:34 am

Kiotana wrote:
No, I'm all for bashing those girls. They're the annoying kind. I know cuz I did it too... T_T It didn't feel right for Kai, but it just made me feel better at the time... you know, pretending to have Kai as my boyfriend. It made me feel complete... O.o Yeah, I still love Kai, but I take his feelings into concideration and keep my distance. Besides, I get a good view of the TyKai-ness. Smile

I don't have a problem so much with it...Just when they make a point to say, ewww tyka...I'm like, WTH, You're animating yourself and sticking ur crappy self with Kai...When clearly...he would never be intrested in you..Man it's annoying....lol...Kai and Tyson are both very pretty characters...But at least when we put tyson and kai together, they are actually in the same show....Like crossovers...My god...Don't get me started on that ¬_¬

Not to mention the fact that, Kai is animated...People who fall in love with anime characters, and try and posses them saying, Ohhh kai's mine, Ect...Make me want to stab myself DX If Kai belongs to anyone, He belongs to ther person who created him...People suck! LOL

Anyway...Less of that XD
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:01 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

I don't have a problem so much with it...Just when they make a point to say, ewww tyka...I'm like, WTH, You're animating yourself and sticking ur crappy self with Kai...When clearly...he would never be intrested in you..Man it's annoying....lol...Kai and Tyson are both very pretty characters...But at least when we put tyson and kai together, they are actually in the same show....Like crossovers...My god...Don't get me started on that ¬_¬

Not to mention the fact that, Kai is animated...People who fall in love with anime characters, and try and posses them saying, Ohhh kai's mine, Ect...Make me want to stab myself DX If Kai belongs to anyone, He belongs to ther person who created him...People suck! LOL

Anyway...Less of that XD

Kai and Tyson complete each other......i'm a kai lover myself but i cant picture him being happy with anyone else except tyson.....ca u believe some ppl support kai and ray??? i mean they r more like brothers for god's sake. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do?   

Back to top Go down

What Would You Do?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: KaiTaka / TyKa :: Pairing Discussions-
Jump to: