KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How You Fell In Love

Go down 
+14
nighty
animelover2day
KatKoshkova
izza123izza
TyKaLove
LittleBlueOwl
Evolution_Storm
Suzume-sama
taziekins
Silvrwind
Yuki-Kiba-Chan
FireKali
Kiotana
ffx2player
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ffx2player

How You Fell In Love Empty
PostSubject: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:52 pm

How did you come to love TyKa? I'm personally rather curious to hear from others.

Mine is rather humorous. You see, TyKa turned me Yaoi.

That's right, before TyKa, I wasn't a fan of Yaoi. Then one day, I decided to try a fanfic (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2264059/1/Waking_the_Nightmare_to_Live_the_Dream) by one, Divey, that I absolutely LOVE even now. It was so humorous, I forgot it was Yaoi! By the time I remembered, I was too engrossed to stop. I ended up falling for the pairing of my two fav. characters...

That was Feb. of last year. Now I'm a TyKa AND Yaoi fan. Go fig!
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Oh lol! Wow that's sort of how it happens right? Get into the story and suddenly realise that you fell for something you didn't really know existed.

I liked Kai since my friend drew him one day (I still have that picture) so I was a fanart hoarder (printing everything off the school printer(secondary 1)) of Kai and made a scrapbook. With Kai came some very soft yaoi between other characters, but I was oblivious to the deeper connection there. Another friend showed me a fanfiction from Fanfiction.net called "Belonging to Sesshomaru" which was an InuYasha fic between Sesshomaru and Rin. It was M rated, but I could not take my eyes off it. It was so sweet and passionate! I still have that fic too (printed). I got addicted to the site, biking through rain and 30 degree sun to my local library to get to the internet just to read online because I didn't have a computer. I found Beyblade fics, read Kai fics with OCs then I found him paired with Ray in the way I had so deeply been blind to. Meh, Ray's pretty hot and does have a feminin thing going so why not? So I read those. I was not too charmed with Tyson at the time; the typical main character that everyone would probobly like. I hated being like others. I collected RayKai and wrote some fics for a while, even when I got my home computer.
Then it all changed when I found Glay's work on Deviantart. I could not ignore how obvious this pairing was. I've watched Beyblade on YTV all the time and it suddenly struck me as something so obvious! My innocent mind twisted, my eyes opened, and there was the light! TyKa forever! Glay has made me see Tyson in a whole new way. The pairing is now perfect!
Back to top Go down
FireKali

FireKali

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:35 pm

ffx2player wrote:
How did you come to love TyKa? I'm personally rather curious to hear from others.

Mine is rather humorous. You see, TyKa turned me Yaoi.

That's right, before TyKa, I wasn't a fan of Yaoi. Then one day, I decided to try a fanfic (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2264059/1/Waking_the_Nightmare_to_Live_the_Dream) by one, Divey, that I absolutely LOVE even now. It was so humorous, I forgot it was Yaoi! By the time I remembered, I was too engrossed to stop. I ended up falling for the pairing of my two fav. characters...

That was Feb. of last year. Now I'm a TyKa AND Yaoi fan. Go fig!

Oh hey! Great question! I loved Divey's fics, too. They always make me so happy to read (and I re-read them a lot).

...And is it bad that it was long enough ago that I don't accurately remember how I fell in love with TyKa? XD LOL Lemme see here...

I started out just generally enjoying Beyblade, and I'd only just discovered fanfiction when I started reading fics online. I wasn't reading any specific pairings at first, but I saw a lot of the other pairing. When I thought I'd give it a shot (writing, that is), I admit - to my shame - that I went with the masses and wrote a fic for said other pairing. I gotta say I didn't really, ya know, fangirl that pairing or anything, I was just writing crack for the hell of it. Thankfully, Ranma, Glay, and Jen rescued me before I got in too deep and set me on the true path. lol XD When they prodded me enough to attempt writing TyKa, well, I was hooked. It just flowed out of me like nothing else had, and I think that's what really made me see how great they are together, and how real it is. I don't write crack very well, for this very reason - being that if I can't feel it, then it just doesn't come out of my brain onto paper...uh, screen. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://yami-firekali.livejournal.com/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:03 pm

^^;;;; originally i was a kaixrei fan...that was before i sat down and watched the series through properly and realized how much that pairing didn't go together, i had always liked yaoi, seeing as my first anime was gravitation, when i properly watched it, i tried to deny that i could like the pairing, kept telling myself, it didn't go....but in the end, i was so taken in, by the emotion's, that were so planly obvious between my two guys, that i couldn't run away anymore, so i let it in, and ever since, i cannot get my head off them for a single day, every waking thought is filled with how i can do something more for the pairing i feel so passionate for...I have never felt this way about any other pairing before, i can't explain, they just go, i even have days when i feel drained and depressed cause im not doing enough for them, which is stupid when you look at it...

The pairing itself, can be potrayed in so many ways, im one of those fans who gets incredibly aroused by the love-hate angst of the reltionship, >////> But everything about these incredible characters makes them into one powerful force, that reminds me of the way i feel with my gf....

Thats my story *_* TYSON X KAI FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
^^;;;; originally i was a kaixrei fan...that was before i sat down and watched the series through properly and realized how much that pairing didn't go together, i had always liked yaoi, seeing as my first anime was gravitation, when i properly watched it, i tried to deny that i could like the pairing, kept telling myself, it didn't go....but in the end, i was so taken in, by the emotion's, that were so planly obvious between my two guys, that i couldn't run away anymore, so i let it in, and ever since, i cannot get my head off them for a single day, every waking thought is filled with how i can do something more for the pairing i feel so passionate for...I have never felt this way about any other pairing before, i can't explain, they just go, i even have days when i feel drained and depressed cause im not doing enough for them, which is stupid when you look at it...

The pairing itself, can be potrayed in so many ways, im one of those fans who gets incredibly aroused by the love-hate angst of the reltionship, >////> But everything about these incredible characters makes them into one powerful force...

That's about the same story for me. The KaixRei, the denial, the the loving, then the daily obsessing... all of it except the girlfriend part. I gots no better half XD
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:54 am

Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

The pairing itself, can be potrayed in so many ways, im one of those fans who gets incredibly aroused by the love-hate angst of the reltionship, >////> But everything about these incredible characters makes them into one powerful force

That's about the same story for me. The KaixRei, the denial, the the loving, then the daily obsessing... all of it except the girlfriend part. I gots no better half XD

lol, ^^:::
Back to top Go down
Silvrwind

Silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:29 pm

XD

Um...well, I am always late in whatever I do...I only started watching/reading anime/manga a few years ago. After a year or so, I came to love yaoi. Then one day, as I was browsing through anime to watch, I came across Beyblade! And because it sounded, to me at that time, a bit like Yugioh, I started watching it. Now, I've always been a fan of rivalry pairings. 'Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" And naturally I became drawn to KaiTaka. But even then I wasn't all that devoted. I was more of a Rei x Takao fan. Dunno, but Takao seemed to care for Rei alot, and vice versa. But then, as I reached the end of the first season, it was like a hammer hit me in the face. "Duh!" It was so obvious that takao cared for Kai, and Kai for takao, especially in the ice scene episode. The way i saw it, it didn't need to be Takao who reached his hand out to Kai, it could've been Max, Rei, or hell, even kenny! But it was Takao that reached out a hand, Takao that tried to save Kai, and in the end, it was Takao who believed in Kai, which in turn led to Kai believing in Takao in the last episode.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~silvrwind
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:33 pm

Silvrwind wrote:
XD

Um...well, I am always late in whatever I do...I only started watching/reading anime/manga a few years ago. After a year or so, I came to love yaoi. Then one day, as I was browsing through anime to watch, I came across Beyblade! And because it sounded, to me at that time, a bit like Yugioh, I started watching it. Now, I've always been a fan of rivalry pairings. 'Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" And naturally I became drawn to KaiTaka. But even then I wasn't all that devoted. I was more of a Rei x Takao fan. Dunno, but Takao seemed to care for Rei alot, and vice versa. But then, as I reached the end of the first season, it was like a hammer hit me in the face. "Duh!" It was so obvious that takao cared for Kai, and Kai for takao, especially in the ice scene episode. The way i saw it, it didn't need to be Takao who reached his hand out to Kai, it could've been Max, Rei, or hell, even kenny! But it was Takao that reached out a hand, Takao that tried to save Kai, and in the end, it was Takao who believed in Kai, which in turn led to Kai believing in Takao in the last episode.

reixtyson....dude, thats an odd one, then again, i used to like takaoxtala...so totally weird... lol...and dont worry i only cam into the pariling like a year ago...what a faliure! it took me like 6, 7 years to watch the entire series....before gettoing as obbesssed with it as i am...if only i had clicked on sooner...
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Silvrwind wrote:
XD

You ended that one on a dedicating speech! That hit me too! It's probobly the most known connection scene between them. Heard of the Doujinshi "Red Zone"? It kinda plays with Takao's confidence in Kai in a very smutty way. Beware! XD
Of course, we just keep seeing the closeness in the ongoing seasons Smile
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Kiotana wrote:
Silvrwind wrote:
XD

You ended that one on a dedicating speech! That hit me too! It's probobly the most known connection scene between them. Heard of the Doujinshi "Red Zone"? It kinda plays with Takao's confidence in Kai in a very smutty way. Beware! XD
Of course, we just keep seeing the closeness in the ongoing seasons Smile

I own that doujin...man is it hawt or what *sparkles*
Back to top Go down
Silvrwind

Silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:57 pm

XD I shall be sure to check it out then =P I haven't really read KaiTaka DJs...hm...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~silvrwind
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2yRSw5452g&feature=PlayList&p=4810DD87752D88E0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=20
Here's the link to that doujinshi as a video. I have yet to find the translation... but images speak for themselves.
Don't pay any mind to the 'part 2' thing, it's actually the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Kiotana wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2yRSw5452g&feature=PlayList&p=4810DD87752D88E0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=20
Here's the link to that doujinshi as a video. I have yet to find the translation... but images speak for themselves.
Don't pay any mind to the 'part 2' thing, it's actually the whole thing.

I have that doujin sitting on my shelve, well no actually, its in a box right now, as we just moved house ^^:;, Either way...was one of my bday presents!!! XD

What do you mean 'find a translation' lol the picture don't need one really, Its mostly smexy time, although, it would be fun to make a trnaslation for it your self, i love doing to to doujin i find! XD
Back to top Go down
ffx2player

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 pm

OK, is there a secret TyKa initiation that includes pursuing KaiRei in some way?!! I briefly read the pairing too, but due to the fact I'm slightly obsessed with the end of season 1(like everyone else here, probably) I never could truly warm to it.

Honestly, the only reason I can time my ship beginnings so easily is because it happened around the same time I moved in with my husband.
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:43 pm

ROFL nice. When ya moved in with your husband, you got into the pairing. XD

Yuki, I would adore that doujinshi on paper. Where'd the person who got it for you get it?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:08 am

Kiotana wrote:

Yuki, I would adore that doujinshi on paper. Where'd the person who got it for you get it?

Mistrix636 got it for me from ebay, it only seemes to pop on ebay now and then, you may have to keep an eye out for it, and type like different things into the search bar, cause if you type in tyka doujinshi, it dosen't really recognize much stuff, where as if you just type in beyblade yaoi, or something like that, it seems to bring up more...but here's a website that do loads of Doujin for tyka, not sure if they have red zone on there, but they have lots of other yummy stuff! Though there paying system is rather confussing...i'm still trying to work it out, frigging kagi, why can't they just have simple paypal...

http://www.happyotakusite.jp

.....goes onto the website

http://www.happyotakusite.jp/shop/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=beyblade

there ya go, red zone...and its pretty damn cheap too...now, if anyone knows how to use kagi..PLEASE tell me, theres 3 things on here i really want.....and i tried paying for them,,but im still rather confussed....
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

Mistrix636 got it for me from ebay, it only seemes to pop on ebay now and then, you may have to keep an eye out for it, and type like different things into the search bar, cause if you type in tyka doujinshi, it dosen't really recognize much stuff, where as if you just type in beyblade yaoi, or something like that, it seems to bring up more...but here's a website that do loads of Doujin for tyka, not sure if they have red zone on there, but they have lots of other yummy stuff! Though there paying system is rather confussing...i'm still trying to work it out, frigging kagi, why can't they just have simple paypal...

http://www.happyotakusite.jp

.....goes onto the website

http://www.happyotakusite.jp/shop/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=beyblade

there ya go, red zone...and its pretty damn cheap too...now, if anyone knows how to use kagi..PLEASE tell me, theres 3 things on here i really want.....and i tried paying for them,,but im still rather confussed....
O.o Oh man! Why must everything I desire be so complicated!? DX
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: where to start....   How You Fell In Love EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:37 am

Firstly I watched the first season of the anime. And how anyone can miss that moment they have when Tyson first sees Kai with the sunset behind him in episode 1, I'll never fathom. It just screams "WARNING!!! INSTANT ATTRACTION!!!"

Secondly, I'd barely been on deviantart a week when I found Glay's "If Kai had been a girl". Suddenly I found myself trawling all over deviantart for "tyka" fanart.

Then came the brief foray into fanfiction.net, but after a while I noticed there were:
a) alot of rude people on there who had nothing better to do than read fics with warnings displayed saying they had content they wouldn't like, and then proceed to flame.

b) the mod's were overzealous in censorship.

So I switched to adultfanfiction.net and I've been a happy little fangirl ever since. ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:44 pm

What a wonderful experience! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suzume-sama

Suzume-sama

PostSubject: I'm late... really late   How You Fell In Love EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:23 am

How I fell in love with this pairing is a totally odd story. You see after watching beyblade I hadn't even thought of YAOI. Of course I never cared about people who liked the same gender. I think every person can love who they want as long as they don't do antyhing mean about it. But back to the point.

I instinctly paired Tyson with Hilary (what the heck was I thinking?), Rei and Mariah (Those have a lot together, but now I think it's a boring and not cool couple. Besides I'm a Max/Rei fan now), Max with Mariam (Eww... don't get this now) and the all so charming Kai was the only one I didn't think of with anyone. Why? Because he has nothing with any girls at all.

However, thanks to the awesome TechnoRanma I discovered the TyKa power. I found some KaiXRei amv's on YouTube, but I just watched them because they were good. I always felt Kai and Rei was way too alike and seemed more like brothers and best friends than a couple. Anyways, thanks to Ranma I found the cute doujinshi "Sleep with me" and I was shocked. Why hadn't I thought of this before? So I looked at every picture Ranma and Glay had posted, then I read all of Ranma's fic-s except some on AFF.net and BAM I was a huge TyKa fan-girl.

So that was how I found the TyKa power and how I just fell in love with YAOI as well! Now I'm at this website and have written almost 30 TyKa fic's at my FF.net profile and you guys will be shocked that this fandom has only been going on in like 10 months! It's not even a year yet! I'm late, but on the same time, maybe I'm early? lol!

Last edited by RobbXmonXlover on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I wanted people to know *shrugs*)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:32 am

While watching the episodes i did notice the fact that Tyson and Kai cared for each other...even though they were oblivious themselves....but what really got me into this pairing wud be Technoranma's fic "Impossible".... i read it on ff.net and i went "WOW'....specially the last chapter.....i was so happy to read it ....it's like that is how Tyson's and Kai's love is supposed to be......innocent and beautiful.... i practically imagined Kai kissing Tyson when he was in his drunken state.... i read more of Ranma-chan( u r the tyka goddess)...FireKali...Ashla-chan, Aetsuna-chan and a lot more from many writers..... i also liked the story "Smile for me".....special thanks to Ranma-chan again to bring to us the beautiful doujinshi "Laundry Love".....that got me into reading the Tyka M- rated fics *squeals*
a BIG thank u to all the writers and ppl who support Tyka and made me a fangirl....i love u all.... keep the love alive cheers
Back to top Go down
LittleBlueOwl

LittleBlueOwl

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:03 am

Now, my "How I fell in love with TaKa" is a pretty odd story.

When I first watched Beyblade it was *check on Wiki* the 2003, and I believe I wasn't a yaoi freak as I am now.
Anyway, of course I didn't fell for them back then, at the time I was a rabid Rei fangirl (even though that I became a Kai fangirl at the end of season one. XD). I liked Beyblade, and I have seen all the seasons without finding any yaoi subtext (was I blind?!) and then it was over and I moved to other fandoms and such and that was the time when I started to get obsessed over yaoi.

Then, you know, after a few time, I started looking for Beyblade yaoi goods such as fanfictions but the Italian fandom is REALLY poor... All Kai/Rai fanfics, good God. XD
But I didn't like that, even thought that I'm a Kai fan and that I loved Rei I couldn't come to like that pairing. ._. There was something wrong about it. And then, coming from nowhere, I thought: "The Kai/Rei stuff is not for me. How about... Takao/Kai?"
As I said the Italian fandom is really poor, so I came to the idea I was some crazy freak that loved some strange pair since it had been a long time since I had watched BB, so I didn't remember it quite well (and I wasn't looking for the yaoi subtext, let's remember ;P) but then I found those good things called Streaming and Download and I had the chance to rewatch the third season and, well, we know what I've found in it. *_*

So, I basically think that this pairing had always been a part of me since the very beginning, and I believe that it just waited there in my little warm heart till the moment I'd get obsessed over yaoi and started to love them properly. *giggles*

And that's basically it. XD
Back to top Go down
http://yaminogame.forumcommunity.net/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:57 am

LittleBlueOwl wrote:
Now, my "How I fell in love with TaKa" is a pretty odd story.

When I first watched Beyblade it was *check on Wiki* the 2003, and I believe I wasn't a yaoi freak as I am now.
Anyway, of course I didn't fell for them back then, at the time I was a rabid Rei fangirl (even though that I became a Kai fangirl at the end of season one. XD). I liked Beyblade, and I have seen all the seasons without finding any yaoi subtext (was I blind?!) and then it was over and I moved to other fandoms and such and that was the time when I started to get obsessed over yaoi.

Then, you know, after a few time, I started looking for Beyblade yaoi goods such as fanfictions but the Italian fandom is REALLY poor... All Kai/Rai fanfics, good God. XD
But I didn't like that, even thought that I'm a Kai fan and that I loved Rei I couldn't come to like that pairing. ._. There was something wrong about it. And then, coming from nowhere, I thought: "The Kai/Rei stuff is not for me. How about... Takao/Kai?"
As I said the Italian fandom is really poor, so I came to the idea I was some crazy freak that loved some strange pair since it had been a long time since I had watched BB, so I didn't remember it quite well (and I wasn't looking for the yaoi subtext, let's remember ;P) but then I found those good things called Streaming and Download and I had the chance to rewatch the third season and, well, we know what I've found in it. *_*

So, I basically think that this pairing had always been a part of me since the very beginning, and I believe that it just waited there in my little warm heart till the moment I'd get obsessed over yaoi and started to love them properly. *giggles*

And that's basically it. XD

Oh i think thats a great story!!! You came into the pairing on your own, like i did!! Very Happy ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:55 pm

That is sweet that you got it on your own Mapi! Thanks for sharing!

Kajori, I beleive we have two goddess' of this fandom; TechnoRanma and Glay. And yes, thank-you fanfiction writers because it feeds our souls! Impossible is one of my favs too! I have not read that fic "Smile for Me" I will read that now! It's by kawaii-kirei right?

RML, thanks for all the fanfictions! You've done a good deal of work for us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:40 am

Kiotana wrote:
That is sweet that you got it on your own Mapi! Thanks for sharing!

Kajori, I beleive we have two goddess' of this fandom; TechnoRanma and Glay. And yes, thank-you fanfiction writers because it feeds our souls! Impossible is one of my favs too! I have not read that fic "Smile for Me" I will read that now! It's by kawaii-kirei right?

RML, thanks for all the fanfictions! You've done a good deal of work for us! Very Happy

yeah..."smile for me" is by kawaii-kirei.......it's very nice. yeah we have 2 Tyka goddesses...ranma-chan and glay-sama rock....i wud love it if they posted "laundry love" in d forum....cant wait to read it again lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love Empty

Back to top Go down

How You Fell In Love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next