KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silvrwind

PostSubject: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Hi hi~ I'm Shiori ^^ An avid fan of KaiTaka, me was really sad when the old forum disappeared and I had no other place but FF.net and AFF to satisfy my KaiTaka cravings >> But I found out there was a new one, so here I am!

A little more about me:

I currently work as the translator for Metal Fight Beyblade...if any of you watches it, does anyone else realize Ginga is amazingly like Takao? Just a bit more toned down and mature? And Kyouya is so much like Kai, just a little bit more honest. I'm also trying to convince my group to go back and work on G-rev, but that's not going out so well since our group lacks members to work on more then one title T.T

I also write FF's. Although that's been toned down now. I used to be an avid writer tho...*am currently trying to go back and find my inspiration*

Ah! I also very much respect Glay-senpai, Kali-sama, and Ranma-sama. Kali's ff were the first ones I read when I first got into KaiTaka fandom, and Glay and Ranma's ff were also superb.

Anyways, now that I've rambled on enough, it's a pleasure to meet all of the amazing fans of KaiTaka like me * minus the amazing part*

~Shiori~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~silvrwind
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Lovely to meet you!
And what is this Metal Fight? That fourth season of Beyblade or some fan service?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Yeppers~ It's the newest season. None of the old characters appear tho, instead, there's a lovely new couple in blossoming that very much represents KaiTaka *GingaxKyouya*

But yea, it came out earlier this year, currently has 12 eppies out, the first four eppies are already subbed and out, and the fifth is undergoing QCing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Silvrwind wrote:
Hi hi~ I'm Shiori ^^ An avid fan of KaiTaka, me was really sad when the old forum disappeared and I had no other place but FF.net and AFF to satisfy my KaiTaka cravings >> But I found out there was a new one, so here I am!

A little more about me:

I currently work as the translator for Metal Fight Beyblade...if any of you watches it, does anyone else realize Ginga is amazingly like Takao? Just a bit more toned down and mature? And Kyouya is so much like Kai, just a little bit more honest. I'm also trying to convince my group to go back and work on G-rev, but that's not going out so well since our group lacks members to work on more then one title T.T

I also write FF's. Although that's been toned down now. I used to be an avid writer tho...*am currently trying to go back and find my inspiration*

Ah! I also very much respect Glay-senpai, Kali-sama, and Ranma-sama. Kali's ff were the first ones I read when I first got into KaiTaka fandom, and Glay and Ranma's ff were also superb.

Anyways, now that I've rambled on enough, it's a pleasure to meet all of the amazing fans of KaiTaka like me * minus the amazing part*

~Shiori~

Holy moose! you do translation for MFB *_* Oh thats totally sweet i fricking love ginga, he is like kaiandtysons love child i sware, that scarf, and those snot bubbles *_* i bought his blade >.> is way too obbesssed..... I totally paired gingaxkyouya straight of the bat...they remind me of tyka soooo much...though i prefear ginga...-must make a collum for MFB- I have so much to say lol

*_*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:58 pm

XD yep~! I was the tler from the start...I mainly joined because I wanted to do G-rev, but I was roped into MFB instead...XD
Back to top Go down
FireKali

PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Yay! Welcome Silvr!!! Great to see ya back! ^___^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yami-firekali.livejournal.com/
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:11 pm

I gotta look into this now! XD I can't ignore it now! I was gonna, but now I can't!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   

Back to top Go down

Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1