KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvrwind

Silvrwind

Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~ Empty
PostSubject: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~ EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Hi hi~ I'm Shiori ^^ An avid fan of KaiTaka, me was really sad when the old forum disappeared and I had no other place but FF.net and AFF to satisfy my KaiTaka cravings >> But I found out there was a new one, so here I am!

A little more about me:

I currently work as the translator for Metal Fight Beyblade...if any of you watches it, does anyone else realize Ginga is amazingly like Takao? Just a bit more toned down and mature? And Kyouya is so much like Kai, just a little bit more honest. I'm also trying to convince my group to go back and work on G-rev, but that's not going out so well since our group lacks members to work on more then one title T.T

I also write FF's. Although that's been toned down now. I used to be an avid writer tho...*am currently trying to go back and find my inspiration*

Ah! I also very much respect Glay-senpai, Kali-sama, and Ranma-sama. Kali's ff were the first ones I read when I first got into KaiTaka fandom, and Glay and Ranma's ff were also superb.

Anyways, now that I've rambled on enough, it's a pleasure to meet all of the amazing fans of KaiTaka like me * minus the amazing part*

~Shiori~
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~silvrwind
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~ EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Lovely to meet you!
And what is this Metal Fight? That fourth season of Beyblade or some fan service?
Back to top Go down
Silvrwind

Silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~ EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Yeppers~ It's the newest season. None of the old characters appear tho, instead, there's a lovely new couple in blossoming that very much represents KaiTaka *GingaxKyouya*

But yea, it came out earlier this year, currently has 12 eppies out, the first four eppies are already subbed and out, and the fifth is undergoing QCing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~ EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Silvrwind wrote:
Hi hi~ I'm Shiori ^^ An avid fan of KaiTaka, me was really sad when the old forum disappeared and I had no other place but FF.net and AFF to satisfy my KaiTaka cravings >> But I found out there was a new one, so here I am!

A little more about me:

I currently work as the translator for Metal Fight Beyblade...if any of you watches it, does anyone else realize Ginga is amazingly like Takao? Just a bit more toned down and mature? And Kyouya is so much like Kai, just a little bit more honest. I'm also trying to convince my group to go back and work on G-rev, but that's not going out so well since our group lacks members to work on more then one title T.T

I also write FF's. Although that's been toned down now. I used to be an avid writer tho...*am currently trying to go back and find my inspiration*

Ah! I also very much respect Glay-senpai, Kali-sama, and Ranma-sama. Kali's ff were the first ones I read when I first got into KaiTaka fandom, and Glay and Ranma's ff were also superb.

Anyways, now that I've rambled on enough, it's a pleasure to meet all of the amazing fans of KaiTaka like me * minus the amazing part*

~Shiori~

Holy moose! you do translation for MFB *_* Oh thats totally sweet i fricking love ginga, he is like kaiandtysons love child i sware, that scarf, and those snot bubbles *_* i bought his blade >.> is way too obbesssed..... I totally paired gingaxkyouya straight of the bat...they remind me of tyka soooo much...though i prefear ginga...-must make a collum for MFB- I have so much to say lol

*_*
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Silvrwind

Silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~ EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:58 pm

XD yep~! I was the tler from the start...I mainly joined because I wanted to do G-rev, but I was roped into MFB instead...XD
Back to top Go down
FireKali

FireKali

PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~ EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Yay! Welcome Silvr!!! Great to see ya back! ^___^
Back to top Go down
http://yami-firekali.livejournal.com/
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~ EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:11 pm

I gotta look into this now! XD I can't ignore it now! I was gonna, but now I can't!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~   Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Heya Guys~ The New Forum's awesome~
Page 1 of 1