KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 MFB Anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:37 am

Metal Fight Beyblade

So, who's watched any of it? and what did you think

GingaxKyouya? anyone ^0^

I love ginga, though he reminds me of tyson, kai and jonny mixed into one ^^:::;; Kyouya rawks too!!! Love the bad boyz

I love how the animation is very shinny, it beautifully animated, and its great to see some of the old familar scnery and riverbanks...

Just want to say, i have come across so many people, moaning about the new series, refusing to watch it for not having the old characters, and then saying how its crap...Now i'm sorry, yes it would be nice for the old characters re appear, but they had there time, how can people say its crap, when they havn't even given it a chance, im holding back judgement overall, untill i've scene the entire thing, it still annoys me that people moan about it, without giving it a go, meh, they need to be more open minded to it...I mean i grew up with it too, but theres no need to get all defensive, i think it's great they are making something new with it, I'm all for it!!! New charcters and a new story will be great, of course, i don't think it will ever top the original, but i still think people should see it before slateing it >.> rant over lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
ffx2player



Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 32
Location : FLA, USA

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:51 pm

I confess I'm guilty of being rather skeptical, but you're right, it's bad to close off to something without knowing ANYTHING about it...

If I can find it, I'll give it a shot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

Kiotana

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 29
Location : Quebec, Canada

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:03 pm

You reminded me to watch it. Found episode one on youtube in parts. Subbed.

I know I wasn't too excited about it because it lacked the characters we love so dearly, but since you were in the making, I had to give it a go. I was curious.

This is my commentary during the episode.
I was like. "Random little kid... points? What the...? Since when are there points? Is that what they mean when they say 'face'? OMG! That looks just like Johnny! What the douch! OH! Oh no! The scarf! That's copyright!... oh no wait... Kai doesn't own the scarf, the company does... right... damn... and he's supposed to be a Tyson character?" Ginga is like three people combined into one! XD
Then the theme song comes in. "Wha... Kane? Man! Is that a Hilary and Kenny upbringing?! Why do all the characters look like the old ones, but not the ones I want?!" I must say, Kyouya, looks much like Kane when he was all evil.
As the episode goes on... there's the evil gang, Ginga comes to save the day, finds a rival in Kyouya, the leader of the gang. This is so deja-vu! XD
Very heartfelt like Beyblade always has been though. Let's see if I can find more.

I can see the compatibility XD lol And yes, bad-boys are hot. Kyouya looks darker than Kai. Kai at least looked sane. What will this become? O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:58 am

Kiotana wrote:
You reminded me to watch it. Found episode one on youtube in parts. Subbed.

I know I wasn't too excited about it because it lacked the characters we love so dearly, but since you were in the making, I had to give it a go. I was curious.

This is my commentary during the episode.
I was like. "Random little kid... points? What the...? Since when are there points? Is that what they mean when they say 'face'? OMG! That looks just like Johnny! What the douch! OH! Oh no! The scarf! That's copyright!... oh no wait... Kai doesn't own the scarf, the company does... right... damn... and he's supposed to be a Tyson character?" Ginga is like three people combined into one! XD
Then the theme song comes in. "Wha... Kane? Man! Is that a Hilary and Kenny upbringing?! Why do all the characters look like the old ones, but not the ones I want?!" I must say, Kyouya, looks much like Kane when he was all evil.
As the episode goes on... there's the evil gang, Ginga comes to save the day, finds a rival in Kyouya, the leader of the gang. This is so deja-vu! XD
Very heartfelt like Beyblade always has been though. Let's see if I can find more.

I can see the compatibility XD lol And yes, bad-boys are hot. Kyouya looks darker than Kai. Kai at least looked sane. What will this become? O.o




HAHAHA! rofl, i must say kyouya does get a little bit crazy, then again, if you remeber when kai got hold of black dranzer, he too went criminly insaine, wow kyouya and kane, i never made that connection....but your totally right...i have gotta say, they could have tried harder with making two of the main characters l little more unique, i guess the reason we all love the original so, is because of how the characters came together, where as in MFB, They are all kinda thrown in from nowhere...

Im defo gunna keep watching, afterall i can't stay away from the shinnyness of the animation..but like i said, i don't think it can top the original.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 29
Location : Quebec, Canada

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
You reminded me to watch it. Found episode one on youtube in parts. Subbed.

I know I wasn't too excited about it because it lacked the characters we love so dearly, but since you were in the making, I had to give it a go. I was curious.

This is my commentary during the episode.
I was like. "Random little kid... points? What the...? Since when are there points? Is that what they mean when they say 'face'? OMG! That looks just like Johnny! What the douch! OH! Oh no! The scarf! That's copyright!... oh no wait... Kai doesn't own the scarf, the company does... right... damn... and he's supposed to be a Tyson character?" Ginga is like three people combined into one! XD
Then the theme song comes in. "Wha... Kane? Man! Is that a Hilary and Kenny upbringing?! Why do all the characters look like the old ones, but not the ones I want?!" I must say, Kyouya, looks much like Kane when he was all evil.
As the episode goes on... there's the evil gang, Ginga comes to save the day, finds a rival in Kyouya, the leader of the gang. This is so deja-vu! XD
Very heartfelt like Beyblade always has been though. Let's see if I can find more.

I can see the compatibility XD lol And yes, bad-boys are hot. Kyouya looks darker than Kai. Kai at least looked sane. What will this become? O.o




HAHAHA! rofl, i must say kyouya does get a little bit crazy, then again, if you remeber when kai got hold of black dranzer, he too went criminly insaine, wow kyouya and kane, i never made that connection....but your totally right...i have gotta say, they could have tried harder with making two of the main characters l little more unique, i guess the reason we all love the original so, is because of how the characters came together, where as in MFB, They are all kinda thrown in from nowhere...

Im defo gunna keep watching, afterall i can't stay away from the shinnyness of the animation..but like i said, i don't think it can top the original.

Criminally insane XD yes, much. What do you mean by the shinyness? Is my computer screen dull and video quality crap?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:13 am

Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
You reminded me to watch it. Found episode one on youtube in parts. Subbed.

I know I wasn't too excited about it because it lacked the characters we love so dearly, but since you were in the making, I had to give it a go. I was curious.

This is my commentary during the episode.
I was like. "Random little kid... points? What the...? Since when are there points? Is that what they mean when they say 'face'? OMG! That looks just like Johnny! What the douch! OH! Oh no! The scarf! That's copyright!... oh no wait... Kai doesn't own the scarf, the company does... right... damn... and he's supposed to be a Tyson character?" Ginga is like three people combined into one! XD
Then the theme song comes in. "Wha... Kane? Man! Is that a Hilary and Kenny upbringing?! Why do all the characters look like the old ones, but not the ones I want?!" I must say, Kyouya, looks much like Kane when he was all evil.
As the episode goes on... there's the evil gang, Ginga comes to save the day, finds a rival in Kyouya, the leader of the gang. This is so deja-vu! XD
Very heartfelt like Beyblade always has been though. Let's see if I can find more.

I can see the compatibility XD lol And yes, bad-boys are hot. Kyouya looks darker than Kai. Kai at least looked sane. What will this become? O.o




HAHAHA! rofl, i must say kyouya does get a little bit crazy, then again, if you remeber when kai got hold of black dranzer, he too went criminly insaine, wow kyouya and kane, i never made that connection....but your totally right...i have gotta say, they could have tried harder with making two of the main characters l little more unique, i guess the reason we all love the original so, is because of how the characters came together, where as in MFB, They are all kinda thrown in from nowhere...

Im defo gunna keep watching, afterall i can't stay away from the shinnyness of the animation..but like i said, i don't think it can top the original.

Criminally insane XD yes, much. What do you mean by the shinyness? Is my computer screen dull and video quality crap?


as in...okay, okay...compare v force to MFB Right....the animation is so much more vibrant and bright, more clean cut...its very beautifuly animated, compared to say the dullness of the v force animation...(not slaying v force...i still love it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 29
Location : Quebec, Canada

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:52 am

Hmm, guess your right... They put in a good visual work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-sama

Suzume-sama

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Norway

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Sceptical? Yes. Crap? No.   MFB Anyone? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:42 am

I agree with you that it's wrong judging something I haven't even watched and I will watch Metal Fight Beyblade when it has been dubbed to english. However, I'm sure it can never replace the good old Beyblade show with my favorite boys in the whole world (*cough* Kai, Rei, Tyson, Max Sad ). But I'm sure the new show can't be too bad. It is beyblade after all! XD So yeah I'll watch it Very Happy

- R.M.L lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 32
Location : Home Sweet Home

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:01 am

the new season's already out??? thanks guys....*runs off to watch * Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:36 am

RobbXmonXlover wrote:
I agree with you that it's wrong judging something I haven't even watched and I will watch Metal Fight Beyblade when it has been dubbed to english. However, I'm sure it can never replace the good old Beyblade show with my favorite boys in the whole world (*cough* Kai, Rei, Tyson, Max Sad ). But I'm sure the new show can't be too bad. It is beyblade after all! XD So yeah I'll watch it Very Happy

- R.M.L lol!


Yeah, thats totally turezzz, I don't think it will ever top the original, the new series isn't even drawn by takao akoi...it's drawn by someone else..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 29
Location : Quebec, Canada

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
I agree with you that it's wrong judging something I haven't even watched and I will watch Metal Fight Beyblade when it has been dubbed to english. However, I'm sure it can never replace the good old Beyblade show with my favorite boys in the whole world (*cough* Kai, Rei, Tyson, Max Sad ). But I'm sure the new show can't be too bad. It is beyblade after all! XD So yeah I'll watch it Very Happy

- R.M.L lol!


Yeah, thats totally turezzz, I don't think it will ever top the original, the new series isn't even drawn by takao akoi...it's drawn by someone else..
Wow, suckage DX I had no clue!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdventTsarev

AdventTsarev

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 27
Location : Box

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:28 am

Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
I agree with you that it's wrong judging something I haven't even watched and I will watch Metal Fight Beyblade when it has been dubbed to english. However, I'm sure it can never replace the good old Beyblade show with my favorite boys in the whole world (*cough* Kai, Rei, Tyson, Max Sad ). But I'm sure the new show can't be too bad. It is beyblade after all! XD So yeah I'll watch it Very Happy

- R.M.L lol!


Yeah, thats totally turezzz, I don't think it will ever top the original, the new series isn't even drawn by takao akoi...it's drawn by someone else..
Wow, suckage DX I had no clue!

I've been pretty against the idea of watching it simply because the old favorite aren't in it.
it's just something i've always hated. new seasons that have only basic plots and things in common.
i.e Pokemon,Yu=Gi-Oh,Digimon (which was only okay for the first four seasons and then i dunno what
happened). i gave those other seasons and a chance and hated them honestly.
but...on the topic of the new beyblade season..i suppose...if it's beyblade it can't honestly be ALL bad right? I think I actually might
give it a try and watch it. that way if i end up saying i hate it, at least i'll have a real reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:31 am

AdventTsarev wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
I agree with you that it's wrong judging something I haven't even watched and I will watch Metal Fight Beyblade when it has been dubbed to english. However, I'm sure it can never replace the good old Beyblade show with my favorite boys in the whole world (*cough* Kai, Rei, Tyson, Max Sad ). But I'm sure the new show can't be too bad. It is beyblade after all! XD So yeah I'll watch it Very Happy

- R.M.L lol!


Yeah, thats totally turezzz, I don't think it will ever top the original, the new series isn't even drawn by takao akoi...it's drawn by someone else..
Wow, suckage DX I had no clue!

I've been pretty against the idea of watching it simply because the old favorite aren't in it.
it's just something i've always hated. new seasons that have only basic plots and things in common.
i.e Pokemon,Yu=Gi-Oh,Digimon (which was only okay for the first four seasons and then i dunno what
happened). i gave those other seasons and a chance and hated them honestly.
but...on the topic of the new beyblade season..i suppose...if it's beyblade it can't honestly be ALL bad right? I think I actually might
give it a try and watch it. that way if i end up saying i hate it, at least i'll have a real reason.


Yeah, i agree, i really like the new seaosn, yeah we havnt got our old favs, but kyouya and ginga are some very pretty characters Very Happy

And the new beyblades are ace in a battle! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 29
Location : Quebec, Canada

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Beyblade Metal Fusion! lol
It's premiering on YTV May 15th at noon!
Too bad I'm working... *sigh...
I squeal every time the commercial comes on. XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:04 am

don't spose anyone has a link to where i can see it in english? well the first few episodes as they were apparently aired in canada?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 29
Location : Quebec, Canada

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:54 am

Yup, but now you're in the same pinch as me. Where do we find the episodes online? BTW don't watch the dub. It's bad. And I don't say that about most dubbed anime. This one's bad XD They change all the meanings T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-sama

Suzume-sama

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 24
Location : Norway

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:31 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
don't spose anyone has a link to where i can see it in english? well the first few episodes as they were apparently aired in canada?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lsKmMlKOvA&feature=related

This is 1-4 episode Very Happy I just found it, so I dunno how many more episodes are dubbed, but I begin watching it now O_O <--- With big eyes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Racoona

Racoona

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-05-25
Age : 28
Location : In my boyfriends bed ^^

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:30 am

I never saw it... but mayybeeeee...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
deikailo

deikailo

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-04-08
Age : 29
Location : New York, US

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:03 pm

I really like the new series. Although the original was great, Beyblade is really just a 23 minute advertisement for the toy. That being said, this series gives a better explanation of the game and how it should be played than the original.

GingaxKyoya = terrible pairing. Benkei clearly is crushing on Kyoya anyway.

Ginga and Ryuga would be one of those it's-hot-because-it's-wrong pairings...hehe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deikailo.deviantart.com
gonewiththewind



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-04-13

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: ...   MFB Anyone? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:54 am

deleting everything


Last edited by sweetychan on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

Kiotana

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 29
Location : Quebec, Canada

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Even now, I still don't like it. For all the reasons said above, I really don't like it. It's a snooz if not for the super annoying voices they gave them. And that announcer! UGH! Talking like it's the most intense shit ever! They didn't have to sell it so strongly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozarts_Requiem

Mozarts_Requiem

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 25

MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:00 pm

I tried to watch this but I just can't. I gave it the usual 5 episode rule and no dice. I just can't get into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




MFB Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MFB Anyone?   MFB Anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
MFB Anyone?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: General / Forum :: Beyblade Chat-
Jump to: