KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you look like?

Go down 
+7
fuckyou
AdventTsarev
Mistrix636
Evolution_Storm
taziekins
Kiotana
Yuki-Kiba-Chan
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

What do you look like? Empty
PostSubject: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:59 am

I love meeting people on forums and such, but one thing thats always nice to see, is photo's of the people I'm talking to, so here you can post pictures of yourself, In or out of cosplay, preferably out of cosplay if you can ^^:;;, I love to see what people look like out of cosplay especially, sometimes it's a huge difference *_*

Get Posting Folks, Show me your beautiful faces X33

Here's Me;;;

What do you look like? Yuki-0235
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Instant picture! *taken on the spot*
Well I took advantage of my mom's very pretty room for a bg, but as many can tell, no make-up or editing has been done to make me look decent. As for my red eyes, cameras do that to me. Maybe it's because I got green eyes...

Never actually done this before other than on facebook and I don't go on facebook half as much as I come here. Not my fav place. But I feel very much family with you guys so here is me.
What do you look like? Dpigwg
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Kiotana wrote:
Instant picture! *taken on the spot*
Well I took advantage of my mom's very pretty room for a bg, but as many can tell, no make-up or editing has been done to make me look decent. As for my red eyes, cameras do that to me. Maybe it's because I got green eyes...

Never actually done this before other than on facebook and I don't go on facebook half as much as I come here. Not my fav place. But I feel very much family with you guys so here is me.
What do you look like? Dpigwg

Facebook can go to hell ¬_¬ i rarly use it either, it just sucks, don't worry, my pic was just a quicky on my phone Very Happy...You have preeetttyyy hair *0*..my hair has since been cut from this picture...I now look like a guy...
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:47 pm

HEHE XD Well it's getting longer than when I had it done to style, but I am proud of my natural hair. I do so little to it that it stays very healthy. The hairdresser loves it too XD
Why you cut your hair?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:09 am

Kiotana wrote:
HEHE XD Well it's getting longer than when I had it done to style, but I am proud of my natural hair. I do so little to it that it stays very healthy. The hairdresser loves it too XD
Why you cut your hair?

Hmm, oh i cut it cause it was pissing me off....basically, i just got the scissors and hacked it...i don't care much for my hair ¬_¬...and i don't do hairdressers either! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:50 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Why you cut your hair?

Hmm, oh i cut it cause it was pissing me off....basically, i just got the scissors and hacked it...i don't care much for my hair ¬_¬...and i don't do hairdressers either! Very Happy

O.o Aren't you daring. I only started getting it styled by the hairdresser recently because of age I guess, but otherwise, I always went for a trim. Period. My hair was so long XD
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Why you cut your hair?

O.o Aren't you daring. I only started getting it styled by the hairdresser recently because of age I guess, but otherwise, I always went for a trim. Period. My hair was so long XD

Why how old are you?, if thats okay to ask? ^^:; Yeah, My hair's always been fun to mess with!!! And when it went wrong as i dyed it blue, i gave up caring lol...school killed me, and my peircings, I've always been a bit of a rebal, i guess having a mum, who's very laied back, didn't help mum in that respect, but i respect her for letting me 'do as i wish' because i don't take advantage of that. Well, not like i used to, I mean, when she agreed to let me have my lip peirced at 13, i went and got it done again a year later...^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:49 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Why you cut your hair?

Why how old are you?, if thats okay to ask? ^^:; Yeah, My hair's always been fun to mess with!!! And when it went wrong as i dyed it blue, i gave up caring lol...school killed me, and my peircings, I've always been a bit of a rebal, i guess having a mum, who's very laied back, didn't help mum in that respect, but i respect her for letting me 'do as i wish' because i don't take advantage of that. Well, not like i used to, I mean, when she agreed to let me have my lip peirced at 13, i went and got it done again a year later...^^;;;
Same age as you dear. Hmmm... I guess I shouldn't say age for a reason, but maybe just my upbringing. My mom has never been nosy, but she isn't rebelious at all so it didn't rub off on me. I'm kinda 'sheltered' as most of the people I meet say. Although I do these girly things, It's only since I met my friend Nykkee who loves dresssing me up, that I felt good enough in my own skin to do it. I was a total tomboy with no interest in getting involved with others. My friends were everything to me. Now, I have accepted being a little girly, have accepted a boyfriend, gone through the gaga land of sweethearts, crash landed a break-up, and back to not being interested at all. O damn... ranting... srry... Bottom line is that I'm a little girly, but very independant.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:46 am

Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Why you cut your hair?

Same age as you dear. Hmmm... I guess I shouldn't say age for a reason, but maybe just my upbringing. My mom has never been nosy, but she isn't rebelious at all so it didn't rub off on me. I'm kinda 'sheltered' as most of the people I meet say. Although I do these girly things, It's only since I met my friend Nykkee who loves dresssing me up, that I felt good enough in my own skin to do it. I was a total tomboy with no interest in getting involved with others. My friends were everything to me. Now, I have accepted being a little girly, have accepted a boyfriend, gone through the gaga land of sweethearts, crash landed a break-up, and back to not being interested at all. O damn... ranting... srry... Bottom line is that I'm a little girly, but very independant.

Oh you sweetie, its fine let it out!...I've had a rocky upbringing..but i wouldn't change it for the world, it's what makes u into the person you are right?...i feel like a noob...notices the age under ur icon...what a fool! LOL

I have the occasional day or two a year when i feel 'girly' and i want to prance around in a dress, but I'm very much a guy in most respects...though...i do cry easily...^^;;;

I've never not been interested in getting to know others, there's been times when i have closed up a bit, but again, friends have held there hands out and helped me outa that rut. I don't get the impression that you're not interested in others, i mean, your talking with me right now right? -smiles- and i think that it's best to always give people a chance and to open up a little...there are a LOT of people who arn't worth bothering with in this lifetime, but you have to go through them to get to the people who are worth your time. -hugs- >.< ...Sorry didn't mean to kinda lecture there..., someone let out the chesse -big grin-
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Why you cut your hair?

Oh you sweetie, its fine let it out!...I've had a rocky upbringing..but i wouldn't change it for the world, it's what makes u into the person you are right?...i feel like a noob...notices the age under ur icon...what a fool! LOL

I have the occasional day or two a year when i feel 'girly' and i want to prance around in a dress, but I'm very much a guy in most respects...though...i do cry easily...^^;;;

I've never not been interested in getting to know others, there's been times when i have closed up a bit, but again, friends have held there hands out and helped me outa that rut. I don't get the impression that you're not interested in others, i mean, your talking with me right now right? -smiles- and i think that it's best to always give people a chance and to open up a little...there are a LOT of people who arn't worth bothering with in this lifetime, but you have to go through them to get to the people who are worth your time. -hugs- >.< ...Sorry didn't mean to kinda lecture there..., someone let out the chesse -big grin-
Awes :3 lol Cheese. I haven't cried in a while now... Well execpt MJ dyng, I got a little teary eyed... I was crying a lot in the beginning of this year due to much stress as that break-up. Maturity and growing up hit me hard. I had a relationship, started college, started working, wasn't sleeping in the same bed every night, money issues, travelling, ect.
I am very pleasant meeting others and I do like to meet new people, but what I really mean is the meeting of that life partner or getting into that kind of relationship. I kinda don't want to find myself so attached to anyone. I was just thinking earlier that I'm very expressive and sometimes give off the wrong vibe. Very Tyson-ish right there XD So it worries me that someone might feel attracted to me. That's why friends are awesome. You don't have to think of them all the time to show you care. -_-
Oh and I rarely get in a dress or skirt. When I do, I don't usually go out... it's just for me. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:50 am

((I decided to post reply, cause quoting everything was an effort)) LOL

The hitting reality part and maturing and money issues ect, i can totally sympathies with, i wish i could stay a kid forever, In some respect, i do still need to grow up a bit, ¬_¬...I'm quite confident with most things, but when i started working..i was a bag of nerves, like ridiculously so that i had to be dragged in...i hate work. lol.

Well there's no rush to be in a relationship right? If your not ready for one, and if someone is attracted to you, just take it as a compliment ^_^, Obviously if you don't want anything in return, just be honest and tell them. It is scary to think about a life committed relationship, The thought of settling down scares the shit outta me, and it's difficult because when you have had bad experiences before, and been hurt, then the last thing you want is for it to happen again, and that makes a person rather reluctant to wanna be in a relationship at all, but i think in life you have to be hurt a little to be rewarded in the end, One day you will find that life partner, whom you can spend your days with, But you have to go through the rough to get to the good, I've lost count of the amount of times I've been heartbroken and screwed with...And so many times when i didn't wanna feel attached or get to close, because it's always scary to think about what you may lose if you get attached isn't it. But i think it's something you have to go through, if you want to find true happiness with someone. Don't look at it as a negative thing, or rather, i mean, look at is as, the road to finding home. Every rejection, every heartache, it was never useless, or i had never regretted anything, and most of the actions i make, i don't too often regret, because they got me where i am today, I've had some real problems with love, and i don't think that's gonna stop anytime soon, but i know in the end, all these heartaches will be worth it, because they will get me where i am most happiest in the end...And all the people i had loved before, and broken up with, wern't a waste, i gained something from all of them, even though it never seemed like it at the time.

Sorry, i'm doing it again...i always end up giving advice and yapping...^^:; sorry about that. -nervous giggle- ahaha
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:29 pm

That's exactly how I feel. I agree that it has been a learning experience for me, but I have learned that it will take quite a bit to charm me again. I don't see how my life will become any better by being in love, it sort of felt like I was under some horrible spell. Everything was so cutsie and I'm as loyal as they come so I wasn't going to stop anything. When he was gone and I got over it, I felt like my eyes were opened to so many new posibilities. I prefer the freedom. Sucks I can't use the excuse of a boyfriend now XD I gotta go back to high school methods of not wanting one. I remember how my friends always said I had no hormones because I didn't squeal over hot guys. To this day, I think I'm really bad at the physical stuff.

If I didn't want a response, I wouldn't have said it. Thanks for the heads up <3 And thanks for listening ^^;
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:23 am

Kiotana wrote:
That's exactly how I feel. I agree that it has been a learning experience for me, but I have learned that it will take quite a bit to charm me again. I don't see how my life will become any better by being in love, it sort of felt like I was under some horrible spell. Everything was so cutsie and I'm as loyal as they come so I wasn't going to stop anything. When he was gone and I got over it, I felt like my eyes were opened to so many new posibilities. I prefer the freedom. Sucks I can't use the excuse of a boyfriend now XD I gotta go back to high school methods of not wanting one. I remember how my friends always said I had no hormones because I didn't squeal over hot guys. To this day, I think I'm really bad at the physical stuff.

If I didn't want a response, I wouldn't have said it. Thanks for the heads up <3 And thanks for listening ^^;

You remind me of a close friend of mine, She just isn't intrested in guys what so ever now... She's just enjoying being single, and i think thats fine. No need to rush anything in life, love is something that you will come to find over time i think. I on the other hand am on the opposite side of the fence, I can be happy on my own, but, since i met karen(tyson) It would be hard to imagine my life without her, she has been apart of my life for over a year and a half...and it's just crazy to think that i was happy before i met her, i can't even remember what i used to do when she wasn't here 0_o...think i was at collage..so long ago....it wud be so weird if she dissapierd...I'd be so lonely -sniff sniff- She's not just a partner, she's also my best friend, so it means a lot more to me if she just vanished ...but she won't... After all NO ONE can resist Kai's charms HA! I Am her master afterall! -proud face-, And your welcome, I'll listen to you whenever you need a chat -smiles-
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:43 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

You remind me of a close friend of mine, She just isn't intrested in guys what so ever now... She's just enjoying being single, and i think thats fine. No need to rush anything in life, love is something that you will come to find over time i think. I on the other hand am on the opposite side of the fence, I can be happy on my own, but, since i met karen(tyson) It would be hard to imagine my life without her, she has been apart of my life for over a year and a half...and it's just crazy to think that i was happy before i met her, i can't even remember what i used to do when she wasn't here 0_o...think i was at collage..so long ago....it wud be so weird if she dissapierd...I'd be so lonely -sniff sniff- She's not just a partner, she's also my best friend, so it means a lot more to me if she just vanished ...but she won't... After all NO ONE can resist Kai's charms HA! I Am her master afterall! -proud face-, And your welcome, I'll listen to you whenever you need a chat -smiles-
Awes! That's so sweet! I feel the same for those who are in love. It is a wonderful and beautiful feeling and I can only support lovers all the way! But like you said, I'm enjoying being single. Love will come when I feel it has. Right now all I get is older men that come to my convenient store flirting with me. It's quite disturbing because they're serious.
I don't even know you! D<
It's so awkward cuz you gotta be nice to the customers, but at the same time you want to throw them out the store. Sucks to work alone sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:16 pm

OMG, I so totally know what u mean, i work in a supermarket also, i always get costumers hitting on me, which dosen't help since i kinda don't like men...They are creey and they scare me >.>

But you have to be nice, and The custermor is 'always right' or whatever...Thats annoying...especially when u get the old drunk ones come in and ur sitting on the cheak out, and the breathn on u ...ewwww
and then try it on...Like jokiling say wanna come back to mine...

'Im thinking, No I dont, U frigging Creep' wish i cud say that
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:17 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
OMG, I so totally know what u mean, i work in a supermarket also, i always get costumers hitting on me, which dosen't help since i kinda don't like men...They are creey and they scare me >.>

But you have to be nice, and The custermor is 'always right' or whatever...Thats annoying...especially when u get the old drunk ones come in and ur sitting on the cheak out, and the breathn on u ...ewwww
and then try it on...Like jokiling say wanna come back to mine...

'Im thinking, No I dont, U frigging Creep' wish i cud say that
Exactly! T-T I've had to turn a few down cuz they were serious. They kinda give me haunting sad looks everytime they come in now. Cursed sympathy!
I'm sorry, I'm giggling at the cracking smile you must give them as you turn them down. XD If they insist, you can at least use the excuse that you have someone.
One of my coworkers has had an old man hitting on her and wanting to take her to a motel despite the fact that she has a bf and 4 kids. She's young despite the kids. She was afraid to walk home after that. That's creepy shit. I had to come in early so she could escape before he came back for her end of shift. She told him off the next day though. Good for her. No matter how nice you have to be to the customer, you have to be firm and strict too. I've had to kick people out before. Wasn't easy cuz I am timid, but it has to be done. Told myself that we respect the customers but if they have no respect for you, you have a right not to either.
Heh, man I just keep finding more and more to chat about XD We haven't even met other forum goers yet. Where's everyone?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:51 am

...Yeah you're right...where IS everyoone -shifty eyes-...Cud it be that all the tyka fans have dissapierd into the aybiss! for shame! >.>...Will have to rope them back in somehow...
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
...Yeah you're right...where IS everyoone -shifty eyes-...Cud it be that all the tyka fans have dissapierd into the aybiss! for shame! >.>...Will have to rope them back in somehow...
And just how often are they available? Do they check in everyday? Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Hmm, that's a good question. I'd say at the moment I look like a pregnant female Casper that dipped their hair in bleach XD
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:14 am

i wish i had a pic of myself..... pig yeah i know it's weird i dont have one of myself.....but i'm 5 feet 8 inches...weigh 66 kgs....um......have shoulder length black hair....medium complexion....and....umm.......not interested in a relationship right now...ppl understand that when i glare at them..... Cool ..i'll get the right one when the time comes...hopefully...but in the meantime i just wanna enjoy being single...it's a lotta fun queen
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
i wish i had a pic of myself..... pig yeah i know it's weird i dont have one of myself.....but i'm 5 feet 8 inches...weigh 66 kgs....um......have shoulder length black hair....medium complexion....and....umm.......not interested in a relationship right now...ppl understand that when i glare at them..... Cool ..i'll get the right one when the time comes...hopefully...but in the meantime i just wanna enjoy being single...it's a lotta fun queen

Being single is the best -pepares to duck flying object from her takao- LOLz
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:42 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

being single is weird for me.
when im single and refusing to bring home different guy each week, my friends think somethings wrong, but if i do bring someone home, i end up with a reputation.
its like its ok for guys to do whatever they want, but girls get labelled. heh sorry for ranting but it winds me up
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:52 am

taziekins wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

being single is weird for me.
when im single and refusing to bring home different guy each week, my friends think somethings wrong, but if i do bring someone home, i end up with a reputation.
its like its ok for guys to do whatever they want, but girls get labelled. heh sorry for ranting but it winds me up

...I guess I'm lucky I'm not single then 0-0...No its okay...Rant Away XDDD

I Agree with what you're saying, It does seem rather strange how we get labled, and not guys so much...Maybe it's because girls are supposed to be more smart than guys so like, we have better brains...but still thats no reason for us to be ...I'm not making sence...Meh XD...I know what i mean lol
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:57 am

I guess i'm d only one single here....*sulks*...i'm a lone wolf...but being single has it's own ups and downs i guess.... I WANT KAI...*runs off to find kai*
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:47 am

o_0;; erm, Kai? RUUUUN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you look like?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: General / Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: