KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Best of them

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiotana

Kiotana

The Best of them Empty
PostSubject: The Best of them   The Best of them EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Here's a general idea; what is it you guys like about our fav two beybladers?

What is it about Kai and Tyson that are just so attractive?

Kai has always been my favorite character. And I don't mean just Beyblade. He's my favorite anime character! I obsess with Kai! Why? Hmmm... Two-toned grey-ish blue hair that is spiked in about every direction except the dark hairs that stay pretty tame, the darkly lined eyes that have changed colors thorughout the seasons, but we generally like the manga reference of them being red, the brows, the shark fins, the flowing scarf, the very creative clothing-line... His cool personnality, says very little, intimidates most with a glare, comes and goes as he pleases, says the important things, passionate in his goals... then he has Dranzer, the fire in his soul and the part that screams power! I really admire Kai.
Then there's Tyson. I've never really paid attention to him until I found this pairing and concidered him. In many fics that I've read of them, I had to love him because Kai did and then all his charm was pooring right out! Tyson was the average main character/good guy, but he's also the purest of heart. While he has no major style change, that sort of represents him. He doesn't change himself. He's always had dumb-hero-luck and with the Dragoon on his side, he has the power to change others! While he isn't Kai, I have to admire someone who can be so pure and change people for the better like that.
Back to top Go down
fuckyou

The Best of them Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best of them   The Best of them EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:15 pm

i agree with you. but i think i like TYKA is because they're so different in personality. i mean kai is silent while tyson is very bubly. it's like opposite attraction. it's very cute to me.
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

The Best of them Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best of them   The Best of them EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:59 pm

Ah! The sweet and simple character contrast! Gotta love it... *warm gaze at the memories*
Back to top Go down
fuckyou

The Best of them Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best of them   The Best of them EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:32 am

yeah... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

The Best of them Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best of them   The Best of them EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 am

yeah i totally agree...those two r so obvious except for themselves.....but gotta hand it to kai...in G-rev ep 48 he practically screamed out his love in his final attack against Brooklyn......i think the ep was called "Aida" in japanese...not to mention he kept having flashbacks of Tyson......and also Tyson accepted Kai even after all his betrayals......those two signify what true love should be
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

The Best of them Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best of them   The Best of them EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:16 pm

If only there was a love as true as TyKa!
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

The Best of them Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best of them   The Best of them EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:16 am

Kiotana wrote:

yeah but those two inspire us that love can be as true and as special as theirs.their love wasnt just a jump....it evolved from rivalry to friendship and then to intense love, they were just too oblivious about it, but later even they realised that they cant live without each other.....really it inspires us to believe that even we may find someone like that who can love us.
TYKA is my inspiration cheers
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

The Best of them Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best of them   The Best of them EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

yeah but those two inspire us that love can be as true and as special as theirs.their love wasnt just a jump....it evolved from rivalry to friendship and then to intense love, they were just too oblivious about it, but later even they realised that they cant live without each other.....really it inspires us to believe that even we may find someone like that who can love us.
Well said. My heart flutters still for this pairing.
*random flashback of a few days ago when my classmates were shaking their heads at me when I was checking here again. I told them to "just let it go" and that they just "wouldn't understand". Saved me some pointless rambling. Smile
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

The Best of them Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best of them   The Best of them EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:16 am

Kiotana wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

*random flashback of a few days ago when my classmates were shaking their heads at me when I was checking here again. I told them to "just let it go" and that they just "wouldn't understand". Saved me some pointless rambling. Smile

too bad ur classmates dont see how beautiful this pairing is....maybe if they come to know about it more,they'll appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

The Best of them Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best of them   The Best of them EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

too bad ur classmates dont see how beautiful this pairing is....maybe if they come to know about it more,they'll appreciate it
I think it would be more trouble than anything else and sometimes the small groups of fans are better than out of control heards. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Best of them Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best of them   The Best of them Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best of them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: General / Forum :: Beyblade Chat-
Jump to: