KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Why do you love them so?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiotana

PostSubject: Why do you love them so?   Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Hmmm... what's so attractive about this pairing?
It's kinda obvious, I know, but it's good to express yourself despite the repetitiveness(is that a word?).

Kai Tyson
hot cold
dark light
bad good
silent happy?
They're rivalry, they're bickering, their passion...
So much to say, I actually don't know what more to add... help me out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taziekins

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:44 am

to me they just make sense, i really can't imagine either of them with someone else. Tyson probably wouldn't settle for anyone else, and Kai just wouldn't tolerate them XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBlueOwl

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:12 am

Mh, why I love them...
Well, they are the "prototype" of my fave pair. Different/opposite/in competition that actually share a great amount of things in common or that have strong feelings towards each other (from frenship to respect, it doesn't have to be love. Though it is love in this case, lol).
And then I love them because they're just ment to be. There are no other women/men that can be paired with either of them.

Oh, and I love them because they're canon in Oriental Myths! *_*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yaminogame.forumcommunity.net/
Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:07 am

it has to be the fact that they care for each other the most....in ways that r too obvious for everyone else but themselves..... takao's forgiving and accepting nature is exactly what kai needs....and kai's ability to stay in control and keep things in control is what takao needs....they only seek each other out, during their battles they draw inspiration and strength from each other....they look really gr8 together....TYKA RULEZ BABY. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:37 pm

OMG! Could you guys just write that down for their wedding? That really brings tears to my eyes! All those reasons man! All of them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyKaLove

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Kiotana wrote:
Hmmm... what's so attractive about this pairing?
It's kinda obvious, I know, but it's good to express yourself despite the repetitiveness(is that a word?).

Kai Tyson
hot cold
dark light
bad good
silent happy?
They're rivalry, they're bickering, their passion...
So much to say, I actually don't know what more to add... help me out?

this scores state anyhow already everything; there I agree in all

Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=139
Suzume-sama

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:03 am

Man there is so much to love about the pairing. I'll say they complete each other. Like you said they're like the total opposite and they need the other so badly. Beside the TyKa hints is all there! Who can't love the fact that Tyson brings out the best in Kai and Kai calms him down enough to keep him from going totally out of control? They're just soul-mates plain and simple. They depend so much on each other and you can just see how lost they are without one another (*cough* World championship alone *cough, cough*) xD G-revolution has all the drama just because those two weren't there together. I guess I'm a big fan of pairings who complete each other. I guess that was why I fell for MaRe too... Hmmm... I'm an opposite-attracts girl! I mean what kind of relationship would it be if they meant the EXACT same all the damn time? See, that's why I hate KaRe and TyMa!

KaRe are like Two (-) people? That must be the most BORING thing ever and I'm not even going to comment TyMa... two (+) people??? Scary thing to think about... xD But anyway, that was my option xD I need to use fewer words or I'm going to write so much that it gets boring xD Anyway, the meaning is (-) and (+) attracts each other, which means Kai and Tyson are attracted to each other! Razz

- R.M.L
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:20 am

RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Man there is so much to love about the pairing. I'll say they complete each other. Like you said they're like the total opposite and they need the other so badly. Beside the TyKa hints is all there! Who can't love the fact that Tyson brings out the best in Kai and Kai calms him down enough to keep him from going totally out of control? They're just soul-mates plain and simple. They depend so much on each other and you can just see how lost they are without one another (*cough* World championship alone *cough, cough*) xD G-revolution has all the drama just because those two weren't there together. I guess I'm a big fan of pairings who complete each other. I guess that was why I fell for MaRe too... Hmmm... I'm an opposite-attracts girl! I mean what kind of relationship would it be if they meant the EXACT same all the damn time? See, that's why I hate KaRe and TyMa!

KaRe are like Two (-) people? That must be the most BORING thing ever and I'm not even going to comment TyMa... two (+) people??? Scary thing to think about... xD But anyway, that was my option xD I need to use fewer words or I'm going to write so much that it gets boring xD Anyway, the meaning is (-) and (+) attracts each other, which means Kai and Tyson are attracted to each other! Razz

- R.M.L
Hahaha! That's a cute way to put it. Yeah, I agree. Would be a boring and uninteresting love life if they were alike. They still admire the other though so it's not like they have polarly different thoughts. Very Happy Woot for yinyang!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-sama

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:39 am

Kiotana wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:

- R.M.L
Hahaha! That's a cute way to put it. Yeah, I agree. Would be a boring and uninteresting love life if they were alike. They still admire the other though so it's not like they have polarly different thoughts. Very Happy Woot for yinyang!

No of course not ;D They have a lot in common actually (which they don't see themselves), but they're also way different! Very Happy I don't think a relationship with NOTHING in common would work either. Kai and Tyson are just meant for each other and that's it! <33
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Mione11

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:17 pm

I really don't know why I love TyKa!

They are just so cute together that I can't resist >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/mione11
izza123izza

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:20 pm

neh, i like them because of the way they act against each other x33
tyson being the social, funny guy who always wanna get a step closer with the try-to-be-mature-but-fail, anti-social, silent Kai
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.izza123izza.deviantart.com
Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:00 am

izza123izza wrote:
neh, i like them because of the way they act against each other x33
tyson being the social, funny guy who always wanna get a step closer with the try-to-be-mature-but-fail, anti-social, silent Kai

yeah tyson tries his best to loosen kai up nd make him friendly......besides they look so good together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyKaLove

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:22 am

I like them, because of this (it means because of this great pictures XDD, i hope you understand XD)

http://technoranma.deviantart.com/gallery/#Beyblade

http://glay.deviantart.com/gallery/#Kaitaka-100-Themes (>///< Kyiiaahhhhh!)

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=139
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:04 pm

TyKaLove wrote:
I like them, because of this (it means because of this great pictures XDD, i hope you understand XD)

http://technoranma.deviantart.com/gallery/#Beyblade

http://glay.deviantart.com/gallery/#Kaitaka-100-Themes (>///< Kyiiaahhhhh!)

Embarassed
Yeah, who doesn't know Glay and Technoranma's gift of TyKa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:09 am

Was about to say, glay and ranma are kinda like the gods in the tyka world lmao XD They totally inspired me to cosplay beyblade Very Happy So glad i did! So many memories and fun times!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love them so?   

Back to top Go down

Why do you love them so?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1