KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?

Go down 
+14
KillerMidget
KatKoshkova
izza123izza
animelover2day
Mione11
TyKaLove
AdventTsarev
LittleBlueOwl
Suzume-sama
Evolution_Storm
Yuki-Kiba-Chan
fuckyou
Kiotana
taziekins
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
taziekins

taziekins

Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? Empty
PostSubject: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:32 am

Come on guys, everybody has an opinion on this topic. Personally, I think TechnoRanma writes uke Kai very well. Mostly uke Tyson kinda makes more sense to me though. Just not quite as sappy as he usually turns out.
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Both have a charm to it. *starts ranting*If you look at fanfics, you'll notice Kai is very open with Tyson... very uncharacteristic of him despite loving him. As a writer, it's difficult... ^^; I believe Tyson uke is able to keep things in character because you can relate to him easier or can see how pure he is. Kai has to be pro, serious and usually unresponsive to things. Kinda hard to make them connect if one won't respond. Tyson has to lure him somehow. You see, it's very hard.... what makes Kai tick? Blading, blading Tyson... not much else. So ya gotta play with that... I don't think it would be very likely that sexual advances would actually get them together...you know in real life you'd be like "WTF dude! Back off" and make a run for it... I don't think Kai would be the one to admit loving Tyson or even realise it to begin with. Imagining Tyson advancing on Kai like that, weirded out an dmay think it over later, but still...weirded out...
I love both ways, but KaiTaka is a preference just because I love Kai and I like to be in Tyson's shoes XD Girl kinda not dominating ya know... I don't like to anyways...
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:49 am

If you've read "Powers at Bey" by TechnoRanma, you'll know what I mean about uke Kai making sense. I mean lets face it, he's only human, flesh and blood, and not to mention all those raging teenage hormones. I can actually imagine in the right situation he could be pushed past self control. Wether he'd go uke so easily is debatable, but again, depends on the situation.

Either way, he'd have to be moron to resist Tyson's sexy butt XD
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:25 pm

I KNOW! *squeals* I have two fav fics for the shmex! "The Powers at Bay" and "That Sexy Butt" which are two different ukes ^-^. They both have a charm to it. How to choose which one! T-T
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:38 am

Technically in "Sexy Butt" they're both uke, since Tyson's clearly the one in control. Poor Kai couldn't say no to him if he tried XD
But then that's just how it should be ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Ah! You're totally right! Ty is dah man! He's got so much power over Kai! Squee! Thx for reminding me of another reason I luvses this pairing so! *Goes to read that again*
Back to top Go down
fuckyou

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:22 pm

i like kai as uke because he IS an uke type. i mean c'mon. kai is more cuter then tyson, he is silent like submissive. he lets tyson drag him anywhere like submissives...i can reason tons^^ afro
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:09 am

Both either way, any form of tyson and kai does it for me, you could put a creme puff called tyson next to a carrot called kai, and it wud get me going lol
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:02 pm

*bursts out laughing at the creme puff* XD OMG! lol True that!
And I guess when you put it that way, Kai does seem submissive... but when I read the manga, he really gave off a dark vibe... While both their characters have a violence to them, Kai's leadership and harshness makes a good seme.
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:16 am

Has to be Uke Tyson....i mean c'mon even a badass like Kai coudnt say no to such a sexy ass......Kai no doubt has a sexy ass too.......but Tyson wud definitely win this one........Kai cudnt resist squeezing such a nice one lol!
Back to top Go down
fuckyou

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:39 am

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Has to be Uke Tyson....i mean c'mon even a badass like Kai coudnt say no to such a sexy ass......Kai no doubt has a sexy ass too.......but Tyson wud definitely win this one........Kai cudnt resist squeezing such a nice one lol!
i disagree, kai is a lot more sexier then tyson and besides, tyson is the main character, he HAS to be seme. kai has a fem bit-beast and tyson has a male bit-beast so it perfectly make sense about who's going to be uke! queen kai is very sensitive to be seme. it's true that he never blush while tyson always has a little blush on his face but still kai is uke-type. i mean c'on, his expression scratch look at him!!
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:19 pm

I admit, his wardrobe suggests fem. too... and just the fact that he couldn't resist Tyson says that he'd let him do anything XD OMG! I've turned TyKa!
Back to top Go down
Suzume-sama

Suzume-sama

PostSubject: Seme Kai for me!   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:54 am

Seme Kai is the only thing I'm able to read and think of. It's not because Tyson can't be dominating because he can! But each time I've read TyKa with uke Kai I always turn away, because the Kai I have gotten to know through the show is not a uke type. Besides, girls are also dominating so making Tyson totally whipy is wrong, but I can't stand reading seme Tyson because I find both of them too OOC. You can disaggree with my all you want, but I will never read uke Kai. No one can even pay me for it. Still, I love them together and that's what matters. But for me Kai will always be the dominating, sexy dark figure who seduce Tyson. I also want to point out that in the show it always seems like Tyson is the one who depends on Kai. Not that Kai don't depend on Tyson, 'cause that is pretty obvious. But I think it's only fair that Kai can have dominance in the bed since Tyson always has to win the beybattles! Kai deserves it! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:02 am

RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Seme Kai is the only thing I'm able to read and think of. It's not because Tyson can't be dominating because he can! But each time I've read TyKa with uke Kai I always turn away, because the Kai I have gotten to know through the show is not a uke type. Besides, girls are also dominating so making Tyson totally whipy is wrong, but I can't stand reading seme Tyson because I find both of them too OOC. You can disaggree with my all you want, but I will never read uke Kai. No one can even pay me for it. Still, I love them together and that's what matters. But for me Kai will always be the dominating, sexy dark figure who seduce Tyson. I also want to point out that in the show it always seems like Tyson is the one who depends on Kai. Not that Kai don't depend on Tyson, 'cause that is pretty obvious. But I think it's only fair that Kai can have dominance in the bed since Tyson always has to win the beybattles! Kai deserves it! lol!

hehe....dominant kai in the bed....isnt that gr8....i can just picture it...poor ty's gonna have a sore back lol!
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:41 am

RobbXmonXlover wrote:

I get what you're saying...i think it's more the angsty side of it...I have a fab doujin, where kai is uke...that would get ur head turning the right way :DD...I wonder if im allowed to scan it and put it up hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Aww man, you guys remember on the old forums? I can't remember who it was, but someone posted a topic about why you think tyka is totally cracked. And I looked at it, thought about it. Then the only real response I could think of was "Because that's the way it should be."

Personally I think Kai and Tyson when theyre apart ARE totally cracked up, and together they're like this thing that makes no sense at all, but at the same time, we can't imagine them any other way. To me there's no one really right answer to the uke/seme question, because they just work no matter how its done, and that's how we love them.

Perfect example of when they're REALLY cracked up? Glay's fic, "Tyson to a different tune". From reading the chapters that are on deviantart, I don't think even they understand what's between them, but they still keep going back to eachother.

Anyways, that's my moment of profound philosophy over, lolz. Back to being my usual ditzy self....
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:10 pm

You're absolutely right Tazie! No one can really say cuz there is no answer, but I just love hearing everyone's oppinions!
Oh and "Tyson to a Different tune" is kick ass for that very reason! T_T I wanna see more of it so bad. When I wrote STARS in response to Glay's work, I had such an inspiration to have a certain distance between them that I didn't do previously because the fluff was too powerful.

RML, I agree that Kai deserves a little dominance sometimes XD Or maybe he just likes being uke and get's completely spoiled by Tyson. In any case, Kai dominates in the mind! Don't get me wrong, Tyson's a secretive smartiepants, but Kai still rules that domain.
I totally respect the seme Kai too! He does deserve some credit Smile I just can't decide because they look so great together!
Back to top Go down
LittleBlueOwl

LittleBlueOwl

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:59 am

Since I have this strong addiction to Ukes, and I adore Kai, I love UkeKai all the way. *o*

The reasons.
well, my own reasons. I don't want them to be shared, that's just my twisted point of view. XD

1) Kai's my fave! (Is that even a reason?! -.-") (Yeah! *_*) (...)
2) Kai's sexier. In my opinion, anyway. ;P It's just... he has this strange clothing, and we have many views of his nice ass during the battles, and he stand in those sexy positions (and Takao doesn't. Takao is more "solid" while Kai is "flexible". I don't think I explained myself, lol. XD)
3) Kai is emotianally devoted to Takao. "Oh, Kinomiya, I inspired you during my battle against Brooklyn, blah blah blah, If I do something I do it for you because you are the only love of my life and I willingly die for you my love just come here and hold me" and so on. Takao, Takao, Takao. If he was ready to give up everything just to help out Takao in his battles, I don't think he would refuse to give him his whole body instead. It's just... the kind of devotion he has towards him. (That's my feeling, anyway ^_^)
4) The Phoenix, in the myth, is the wife.
5) kai is my favourite! (You already said that!) (Well, there's nothing wrong repeating it!) (I hate you...)

And that's besically it. XD
Back to top Go down
http://yaminogame.forumcommunity.net/
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:50 pm

Well Mapi we actually get quite a bit of Ty ass in the show, but I do agree that in Mythology, he is the wife, and he is very dedicated. Kai is my fav too, but I dunno if that means he's an ideal uke. I love him to bits...
Back to top Go down
LittleBlueOwl

LittleBlueOwl

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:34 am

About the "fave" thing, that's really just me. XD
I love my favourite characters being Uke, not only in Beyblade, but in every show. That's only my twisted mind. XD
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:09 am

Like i said, both ways work....creme puff and carrots ...hmmmm tyka *_*
Back to top Go down
LittleBlueOwl

LittleBlueOwl

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:22 am

LOL

I honestly think that they could work perfectly in every position allowed and not by a human being's body. XD
I'm just a hopless ukeKai fan, can't help it. XD

Cream puff. *_*
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:11 am

LittleBlueOwl wrote:
LOL

I honestly think that they could work perfectly in every position allowed and not by a human being's body. XD

Cream puff. *_*

WOW..*imagines kai and tyson going at it*

Me- yo Kai, why dont u try these velvet handcuffs and this whip i got for u and ty?
Kai- nice...thanks a lot K-chan.
Ty- um..Kai??? why r u smirking?
Kai- *still smirking*...am i ?? oh it's just that i wanted to show u something ty.
Ty- really? what?
Kai- why dont i show this to u in d bedroom?
Ty- sure.
Me and Kai -*giving each other a hi-five*
lol!
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
LittleBlueOwl wrote:
LOL

Cream puff. *_*

Me- yo Kai, why dont u try these velvet handcuffs and this whip i got for u and ty?
Kai- *still smirking*...am i ?? oh it's just that i wanted to show u something ty.
Ty- really? what?
Ty- sure.
lol!
Hahaha! Tyson can be so innocent. You n Kai have a great business together. XD
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Kiotana wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
LittleBlueOwl wrote:
LOL

Cream puff. *_*

Ty- really? what?
Ty- sure.
lol!
Hahaha! Tyson can be so innocent. You n Kai have a great business together. XD

hehe..yeah....it actually came to my head a few nights b4 when i was sleepin....even in my dreams i see those 2 heating things up..... Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson? Empty

Back to top Go down

Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next