KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AdventTsarev

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 25
Location : Box

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Personally I think either one of them as an uke is just....really really sexy @_@
Just as either of them as seme is sexy
Either,and,or
It's all good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:04 pm

AdventTsarev wrote:
Personally I think either one of them as an uke is just....really really sexy @_@
Just as either of them as seme is sexy
Either,and,or
It's all good
Sweet all the same eh? ^-^ Candy mix! *dances*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyKaLove

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:12 pm


hallo

I am new here and from Germany; my english is not sooo good ^^" but I hope we can come to an agreement! Even if my Nick's name does not state it, but I favour is:

Kai = Seme and Tyson (Takao) = Uke

I find Tyson as an Uke just sweetly * _ * Embarassed

I hope really that you guys understand me and my form of english Rolling Eyes



bye
TyKaLovers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=139
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:01 pm

TyKaLove wrote:

hallo

I am new here and from Germany; my english is not sooo good ^^" but I hope we can come to an agreement! Even if my Nick's name does not state it, but I favour is:

Kai = Seme and Tyson (Takao) = Uke

I find Tyson as an Uke just sweetly * _ * Embarassed

I hope really that you guys understand me and my form of english Rolling Eyes



bye
TyKaLovers
It's okay! I understand! And Tyson uke is cute too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 30
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:31 am

cool....u support uke tyson too...*hugs u*....but seriously ty has a really nice a** , i dont think kai can ever pass up a chance to grope it..... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:10 am

No one can resist that "Sexy Butt!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:23 am

Kiotana wrote:
No one can resist that "Sexy Butt!"


Especially Kai!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:42 am

TyKaLove wrote:

hallo

I am new here and from Germany; my english is not sooo good ^^" but I hope we can come to an agreement! Even if my Nick's name does not state it, but I favour is:

Kai = Seme and Tyson (Takao) = Uke

I find Tyson as an Uke just sweetly * _ * Embarassed

I hope really that you guys understand me and my form of english Rolling Eyes



bye
TyKaLovers

Hey! You too, huh? I support Uke Tyson as well! I just find it sooooo cute, because Tyson IS looking more uke than Kai xD So I agree with you *hugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
TyKaLove

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:53 am

yeahh!
Yes, this are exactly my words!

*hugs*

I agree with you, too!

Surprised

and sometimes tyson has female characters, too
mostly on fanarts it is so,

^^""""
I hope you really know what i mean, he he
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=139
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:59 am

TyKaLove wrote:
yeahh!
Yes, this are exactly my words!

*hugs*

I agree with you, too!

Surprised

and sometimes tyson has female characters, too
mostly on fanarts it is so,

^^""""
I hope you really know what i mean, he he

Sure do^^ UKE TY 4EVA lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 30
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:19 am

RobbXmonXlover wrote:
TyKaLove wrote:
yeahh!
Yes, this are exactly my words!

*hugs*

I agree with you, too!

Surprised

and sometimes tyson has female characters, too
mostly on fanarts it is so,

^^""""
I hope you really know what i mean, he he

Sure do^^ UKE TY 4EVA lol!


Yeah i totally agree....i mean Kai cant resist squeezing and groping Ty's cute butt.....even Kai has a cute butt, guess they'll grope each other all d time.... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mione11

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 30
Location : Sao Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:58 pm

RobbXmonXlover wrote:
TyKaLove wrote:

hallo

I am new here and from Germany; my english is not sooo good ^^" but I hope we can come to an agreement! Even if my Nick's name does not state it, but I favour is:

Kai = Seme and Tyson (Takao) = Uke

I find Tyson as an Uke just sweetly * _ * Embarassed

I hope really that you guys understand me and my form of english Rolling Eyes



bye
TyKaLovers

Hey! You too, huh? I support Uke Tyson as well! I just find it sooooo cute, because Tyson IS looking more uke than Kai xD So I agree with you *hugs*


totally agree with you two! What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/mione11
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 30
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:10 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Seme Kai is the only thing I'm able to read and think of. It's not because Tyson can't be dominating because he can! But each time I've read TyKa with uke Kai I always turn away, because the Kai I have gotten to know through the show is not a uke type. Besides, girls are also dominating so making Tyson totally whipy is wrong, but I can't stand reading seme Tyson because I find both of them too OOC. You can disaggree with my all you want, but I will never read uke Kai. No one can even pay me for it. Still, I love them together and that's what matters. But for me Kai will always be the dominating, sexy dark figure who seduce Tyson. I also want to point out that in the show it always seems like Tyson is the one who depends on Kai. Not that Kai don't depend on Tyson, 'cause that is pretty obvious. But I think it's only fair that Kai can have dominance in the bed since Tyson always has to win the beybattles! Kai deserves it! lol!

I get what you're saying...i think it's more the angsty side of it...I have a fab doujin, where kai is uke...that would get ur head turning the right way :DD...I wonder if im allowed to scan it and put it up hmmmm...


u may have to take the permission of the artist...but it'll be gr8 if u post it up on the adult section......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Seme Kai is the only thing I'm able to read and think of. It's not because Tyson can't be dominating because he can! But each time I've read TyKa with uke Kai I always turn away, because the Kai I have gotten to know through the show is not a uke type. Besides, girls are also dominating so making Tyson totally whipy is wrong, but I can't stand reading seme Tyson because I find both of them too OOC. You can disaggree with my all you want, but I will never read uke Kai. No one can even pay me for it. Still, I love them together and that's what matters. But for me Kai will always be the dominating, sexy dark figure who seduce Tyson. I also want to point out that in the show it always seems like Tyson is the one who depends on Kai. Not that Kai don't depend on Tyson, 'cause that is pretty obvious. But I think it's only fair that Kai can have dominance in the bed since Tyson always has to win the beybattles! Kai deserves it! lol!

I get what you're saying...i think it's more the angsty side of it...I have a fab doujin, where kai is uke...that would get ur head turning the right way :DD...I wonder if im allowed to scan it and put it up hmmmm...


u may have to take the permission of the artist...but it'll be gr8 if u post it up on the adult section......
With or without permission, this a is a fan forum not intended for any profit. As long as you say where you got it/who it belongs to, I think it can be posted! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animelover2day

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 27
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:42 pm

I like both.
I don't know what else to say.
I find it interesting to read and write both.
It's hard to choose!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:18 pm

animelover2day wrote:
I like both.
I don't know what else to say.
I find it interesting to read and write both.
It's hard to choose!!!! Sad
You don't have to. Both a taste we most prefer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:04 am

You can put the scan up, just make sure you add copyright info below, so that if it was cheaked out, it dosen't look like you're claiming the work. Which reminds me, i need to do things to this forum >.< Ack!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
izza123izza

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-02-20
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:55 pm

well Imma uke Kai fan x33
I just find a silent, emo-like, sometimes-sad, kinda short-tempered guy with a fucked up childhood submissive

but this is my opinion of course >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.izza123izza.deviantart.com
KatKoshkova

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 26
Location : Vermont

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:05 pm

I love both honestly, however I prefer Kai on bottom. Not super sappy uke, just on bottom lol

when I picture them having sex (wow that sounds creepy xDD) I think that they would end up kind of fighting over who would be on top. They're both so stubborn. I think eventually one of them would just be like "damn it, I just want to get laid," and would give up and be on bottom, in other words I think most likely they would switch back and forth between uke and seme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kat-koshkova.deviantart.com
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 30
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:05 am

KatKoshkova wrote:
I love both honestly, however I prefer Kai on bottom. Not super sappy uke, just on bottom lol

when I picture them having sex (wow that sounds creepy xDD) I think that they would end up kind of fighting over who would be on top. They're both so stubborn. I think eventually one of them would just be like "damn it, I just want to get laid," and would give up and be on bottom, in other words I think most likely they would switch back and forth between uke and seme.

now that's wat i'm talkin about......nothing like giving d other a chance to show their trust cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerMidget

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:37 pm

now i have a soft spot for Tyson-uke! but so long as its the both of them and its written tastefully then i really dont care lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://killermidget.deviantart.com/
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:11 pm

KillerMidget wrote:
now i have a soft spot for Tyson-uke! but so long as its the both of them and its written tastefully then i really dont care lol Laughing
Well said. As long as thy are together, we have no objections! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsubasa

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: eh   Sat May 08, 2010 12:54 pm

actually for me, i think uke takao is better but every once in a while uke kai is good to read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nighty

avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 26
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Thu May 27, 2010 5:06 am

I like them both ways :3

But if I had to choose between a seme Kai or a seme Tyson fic, I would have chosen the seme Tyson one XD
Because I like Tyson as seme >:3 And with a seme Tyson follows a uke Kai. So eh XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsubasa

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: :)   Thu May 27, 2010 3:35 pm

so either way is fine with me except when people write badly wriiten stories aboout them, but everybody here wrotes sooo well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   

Back to top Go down
 
Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 'TDKR' TV Spots & Trailers

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: KaiTaka / TyKa :: Pairing Discussions-
Jump to: