KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NovaeRoe

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:01 am

I'm a Tyson-uke fan myself. Mainly because Kai just doesn't seem like the submissive type to me (but that's just me).
And, if the two did fight over who got to be on top, Kai is physically stronger than Tyson, I mean, look at those arms! Not just that, Kai is taller. I doubt it bothers other people, but I like my ukes smaller than my semes for some reason.

I notice that a lot of people are saying that Kai dresses like a girl (and I gotta agree with them, lol) ...but Kai's not the one wearing tight, sexy jeans now is he? >=3 There's just no way Kai could resist that sexy butt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-sama

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:39 am

NovaeRoe wrote:
I'm a Tyson-uke fan myself. Mainly because Kai just doesn't seem like the submissive type to me (but that's just me).
And, if the two did fight over who got to be on top, Kai is physically stronger than Tyson, I mean, look at those arms! Not just that, Kai is taller. I doubt it bothers other people, but I like my ukes smaller than my semes for some reason.

I notice that a lot of people are saying that Kai dresses like a girl (and I gotta agree with them, lol) ...but Kai's not the one wearing tight, sexy jeans now is he? >=3 There's just no way Kai could resist that sexy butt!

I totally agree Smile And just because Kai's taste of clothing is rather... unusual and feminine, that doesn't make him any submissive in my eyes xD Besides, in every boy there's a girl and in every girl there's a boy xD It' just how it is ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:03 am

RobbXmonXlover wrote:
NovaeRoe wrote:

I totally agree Smile And just because Kai's taste of clothing is rather... unusual and feminine, that doesn't make him any submissive in my eyes xD Besides, in every boy there's a girl and in every girl there's a boy xD It' just how it is ;P
I totally agree!
Reminds me of my fic. My fem Kai may be the fashion designer and more feminin one with Taka, but she's the one who's the rebelious toughy. Taka loves the attention and feels a confident beauty about herself, but she's a total tomboy when it comes to style and the people she hangs with. *sorry, I'm still reflecting on my next chapter*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gonewiththewind

PostSubject: ...   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:11 am

deleting everything

Last edited by sweetychan on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   Thu May 03, 2012 9:15 pm

I agree to everything above! I can't believe I've never seen it that way before! I'm inspired again! Thank-you for that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?   

Back to top Go down

Uke Kai? Or uke Tyson?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3