KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fuckyou



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 24

HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? Empty
PostSubject: HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds?   HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:46 am

Embarassed Hello people…I am sweety I love you and I just LOVE TYKA Basketball . It is my favorite pairing cheers . I also love RAYxKAI and TalaxKai but TYKA is the BEST!!!!
okay here is my one TYKA story...(i'll very happy if you read and comment on it;)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4782876/1/A_Girls_Life
and a video,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXDGnsVNhSQ&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds?   HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:02 am

sweetylulu wrote:
Embarassed Hello people…I am sweety I love you and I just LOVE TYKA Basketball . It is my favorite pairing cheers . I also love RAYxKAI and TalaxKai but TYKA is the BEST!!!!
okay here is my one TYKA story...(i'll very happy if you read and comment on it;)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4782876/1/A_Girls_Life
and a video,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXDGnsVNhSQ&feature=channel_page[/youtube]


Welcome, Just a slight bit of advice, It's okay to like other pairings, But this forum is just tyka, don't mind the mention of of parings, but thats as far as it goes plese. Thanks Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
fuckyou



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 24

HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds?   HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
sweetylulu wrote:
Embarassed Hello people…I am sweety I love you and I just LOVE TYKA Basketball . It is my favorite pairing cheers . I also love RAYxKAI and TalaxKai but TYKA is the BEST!!!!
okay here is my one TYKA story...(i'll very happy if you read and comment on it;)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4782876/1/A_Girls_Life
and a video,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXDGnsVNhSQ&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Welcome, Just a slight bit of advice, It's okay to like other pairings, But this forum is just tyka, don't mind the mention of of parings, but thats as far as it goes plese. Thanks Welcome!
yeah i know that and that's why i joined this forum. i LOVE TYKA. it's a wonderful pairing and i hate those peoples who said bad bad words about this pairing. Mad
i just introduce myself and that contains my other interest and that's why i said about those pairing. it's not like i'm going to talk here about them. why should i...i came here to only talk about TYKA. I love you i feel so lonlyBTW thanks. Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds?   HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:04 am

Thats okay, Just letting ya know, Don't feel loney, Were all here!!!!! With out 2 delisious bey boys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
fuckyou



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 24

HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds?   HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:25 pm

I love you thanks, i rarely have any bey-freinds on DA so i feel kind of lonly there Sad so i join here to talk about fav pairing Cool . on ff.net i can only find miguelkai fanatic Mad . i rarely find any tyka fanatic there now Crying or Very sad .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

Kiotana

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 29
Location : Quebec, Canada

HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds?   HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:58 pm

I'M SO HERE FOR YOU! I feel lonely sometimes too... Yuki is pretty active too! Welcome and I do love your avy! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 29
Location : United Kingdom

HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds?   HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:01 am

sweetylulu wrote:
I love you thanks, i rarely have any bey-freinds on DA so i feel kind of lonly there Sad so i join here to talk about fav pairing Cool . on ff.net i can only find miguelkai fanatic Mad . i rarely find any tyka fanatic there now Crying or Very sad .

Your on DA??!! HOLY Crap -searches for you- I live on there :DDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
fuckyou



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 24

HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds?   HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:13 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
sweetylulu wrote:
I love you thanks, i rarely have any bey-freinds on DA so i feel kind of lonly there Sad so i join here to talk about fav pairing Cool . on ff.net i can only find miguelkai fanatic Mad . i rarely find any tyka fanatic there now Crying or Very sad .

Your on DA??!! HOLY Crap -searches for you- I live on there :DDD

yap i'm on DA. well goodluck for the search cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds?   HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
HIiiiii i'm sweety, care to be freinds?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Why should I care? Am I my brother's keeper?
» Anybody has some info how to grow Styrax?
» My Serissa Foetida
» Small Mugo pine development & other minies
» Korean Boxwood second styling

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: General / Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: