KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hiya everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 31
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Hiya everyone   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:00 am

Hi everyone...Evolution_Storm here...my real name's Kajori and i'm from India...i have a youtube account by the name "kajori".......i live and feed on Tyka goodness.... cherry it's very nice to see the new Tyka fandom .......hopefully we can have as many tyka lovers as our members and friends here........ a big hug to Yuki-Kiba -Chan and Ashla chan from me....u guys rock.... flower love u all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:32 am

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Hi everyone...Evolution_Storm here...my real name's Kajori and i'm from India...i have a youtube account by the name "kajori".......i live and feed on Tyka goodness.... cherry it's very nice to see the new Tyka fandom .......hopefully we can have as many tyka lovers as our members and friends here........ a big hug to Yuki-Kiba -Chan and Ashla chan from me....u guys rock.... flower love u all


Oh hey you~ I know you!!! Buha! -hugs- How's it going? glad you joint up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
FireKali

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 37
Location : Red Deer, AB, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Hey!~ Very Happy Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yami-firekali.livejournal.com/
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 31
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:03 am

hehe...thanks everyone......i am glad to be here myself....nice to see the tyka fandom coming alive..... Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:03 pm

And here I thought I was the only one who lived on TyKa XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:06 am

Kiotana wrote:
And here I thought I was the only one who lived on TyKa XD

Now that was a delluded thought....you are on a tyka forum -pats head-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:34 pm

lol well I spasm about TyKa everyday to random people and friends and they just pat me on the head and go "that's nice jen"... T_T kinda pathetic... but yes, it makes me very happy to spasm with yous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 am

Kiotana wrote:
lol well I spasm about TyKa everyday to random people and friends and they just pat me on the head and go "that's nice jen"... T_T kinda pathetic... but yes, it makes me very happy to spasm with yous.

Haha!!! I know the feeling T_T One of my friends say's, She think's I'm cute that i'm dellded by tyka....Then she carries on to say her beyblade pairing is better ¬_¬/// It's annoying...and she's one of those people who has to have the last say DXXXX...Meh...I don't care, she's the dellueded one if she can't see the tyka love!!! More for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 31
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:53 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
lol well I spasm about TyKa everyday to random people and friends and they just pat me on the head and go "that's nice jen"... T_T kinda pathetic... but yes, it makes me very happy to spasm with yous.

Haha!!! I know the feeling T_T One of my friends say's, She think's I'm cute that i'm dellded by tyka....Then she carries on to say her beyblade pairing is better ¬_¬/// It's annoying...and she's one of those people who has to have the last say DXXXX...Meh...I don't care, she's the dellueded one if she can't see the tyka love!!! More for me Very Happy

Other than Tyka i doubt any other pairing is as sweet and canon in the beyblade series.....even my friends in uni tell me i'm crazy abt them, but hey what's better than loving our two fav boys and their hot lovin' lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:03 am

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
lol well I spasm about TyKa everyday to random people and friends and they just pat me on the head and go "that's nice jen"... T_T kinda pathetic... but yes, it makes me very happy to spasm with yous.

Haha!!! I know the feeling T_T One of my friends say's, She think's I'm cute that i'm dellded by tyka....Then she carries on to say her beyblade pairing is better ¬_¬/// It's annoying...and she's one of those people who has to have the last say DXXXX...Meh...I don't care, she's the dellueded one if she can't see the tyka love!!! More for me Very Happy

Other than Tyka i doubt any other pairing is as sweet and canon in the beyblade series.....even my friends in uni tell me i'm crazy abt them, but hey what's better than loving our two fav boys and their hot lovin' lol!

SOOOOOO true

Rei x Max come close, but tyka take the trophy each and everytime right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 31
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:08 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
lol well I spasm about TyKa everyday to random people and friends and they just pat me on the head and go "that's nice jen"... T_T kinda pathetic... but yes, it makes me very happy to spasm with yous.

Haha!!! I know the feeling T_T One of my friends say's, She think's I'm cute that i'm dellded by tyka....Then she carries on to say her beyblade pairing is better ¬_¬/// It's annoying...and she's one of those people who has to have the last say DXXXX...Meh...I don't care, she's the dellueded one if she can't see the tyka love!!! More for me Very Happy

Other than Tyka i doubt any other pairing is as sweet and canon in the beyblade series.....even my friends in uni tell me i'm crazy abt them, but hey what's better than loving our two fav boys and their hot lovin' lol!

SOOOOOO true

Rei x Max come close, but tyka take the trophy each and everytime right?



yeah i love rei x max...they look cute too....but Tyka is meant to be....i wud really love it if beyblade had a yaoi ending....it did a bit with those 2 staring at each other so lovingly...but a little hug or kiss wud have been every fangirls dream lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:42 am

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
lol well I spasm about TyKa everyday to random people and friends and they just pat me on the head and go "that's nice jen"... T_T kinda pathetic... but yes, it makes me very happy to spasm with yous.

Haha!!! I know the feeling T_T One of my friends say's, She think's I'm cute that i'm dellded by tyka....Then she carries on to say her beyblade pairing is better ¬_¬/// It's annoying...and she's one of those people who has to have the last say DXXXX...Meh...I don't care, she's the dellueded one if she can't see the tyka love!!! More for me Very Happy

Other than Tyka i doubt any other pairing is as sweet and canon in the beyblade series.....even my friends in uni tell me i'm crazy abt them, but hey what's better than loving our two fav boys and their hot lovin' lol!

SOOOOOO true

Rei x Max come close, but tyka take the trophy each and everytime right?



yeah i love rei x max...they look cute too....but Tyka is meant to be....i wud really love it if beyblade had a yaoi ending....it did a bit with those 2 staring at each other so lovingly...but a little hug or kiss wud have been every fangirls dream lol!

Haha!!! Thats what were here for Very Happy And it did have a yaoi ending, it was just of screen, when you see them up and that grass hill, they hadn't just been stairing at they shy, Hooo no, they had been at it, before the camera crew caught up *_* Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:57 pm

O.o They were fast then. They didn't even look dishevelled!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:13 am

There Manga Characters, there hair and clothes automatically falls into place Very Happy

LOL

¬_¬ Do you people have no imagination, Meh, More hill sex for me Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 31
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:53 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
There Manga Characters, there hair and clothes automatically falls into place Very Happy

LOL

¬_¬ Do you people have no imagination, Meh, More hill sex for me Razz


lol...hill sex.....sounds kinky.....btw, my b-day today...am looking at a couple of tyka vids on youtube now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
There Manga Characters, there hair and clothes automatically falls into place Very Happy

LOL

¬_¬ Do you people have no imagination, Meh, More hill sex for me Razz


lol...hill sex.....sounds kinky.....btw, my b-day today...am looking at a couple of tyka vids on youtube now.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday To you
Hope it's filled with tyka yaooiiii
happy birthday to you...


¬_¬ Okay so it was lame, Meh XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:54 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
There Manga Characters, there hair and clothes automatically falls into place Very Happy

LOL

¬_¬ Do you people have no imagination, Meh, More hill sex for me Razz


lol...hill sex.....sounds kinky.....btw, my b-day today...am looking at a couple of tyka vids on youtube now.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday To you
Hope it's filled with tyka yaooiiii
happy birthday to you...


¬_¬ Okay so it was lame, Meh XD
That pwned Yuki XD I wasnt you to sing that on my B-day! I gotta wait long though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
There Manga Characters, there hair and clothes automatically falls into place Very Happy

LOL

¬_¬ Do you people have no imagination, Meh, More hill sex for me Razz


lol...hill sex.....sounds kinky.....btw, my b-day today...am looking at a couple of tyka vids on youtube now.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday To you
Hope it's filled with tyka yaooiiii
happy birthday to you...


¬_¬ Okay so it was lame, Meh XD
That pwned Yuki XD I wasnt you to sing that on my B-day! I gotta wait long though...

Haha!!! Okay, i shall>8D when you'rebirthday comes around, i shall sing gay songs to you in a high pitched voice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 31
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:37 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
There Manga Characters, there hair and clothes automatically falls into place Very Happy

LOL

¬_¬ Do you people have no imagination, Meh, More hill sex for me Razz


lol...hill sex.....sounds kinky.....btw, my b-day today...am looking at a couple of tyka vids on youtube now.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday To you
Hope it's filled with tyka yaooiiii
happy birthday to you...


¬_¬ Okay so it was lame, Meh XD
That pwned Yuki XD I wasnt you to sing that on my B-day! I gotta wait long though...

Haha!!! Okay, i shall>8D when you'rebirthday comes around, i shall sing gay songs to you in a high pitched voice Very Happy


thank u so much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:24 pm

I appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hiya everyone   

Back to top Go down
 
Hiya everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hiya! New Guy!
» Uhm.. H-hiya
» Hiya...I'm new here :)
» Hiya.
» Hiya FEAR! Quick question.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: General / Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: