KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
taziekins

taziekins

Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview Empty
PostSubject: Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview   Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:46 am

'fraid I don't have any adult fanart, drawing guys isn't one of my strong points. In fact my drawing "skills" (haha who am I kidding?) have taken a sharp knockdown due to me not actually drawing, so I'm pretty much back to square one.

adultfanfiction.net link: http://anime2.adultfanfiction.net/authors.php?no=1296778697

And here's what I'm working on at the moment. It's weird but I have the imagery stuck in my head and it needs an outlet.

Another screaming plot bunny. My poor deafened brain...... x_x;;
A young college student finds himself possessed by a devil that's nothing like the Hollywood movies. He smarter, stronger, and hotter than hell itself. A/U: TyKa / KaiTaka PWP (Well, maybe a little bit of plot)

Possession Is Nine Tenths Of Whose Law??

“Aren't you done fucking with me yet?” Tyson snarled at his steamed-up bathroom mirror, running a hand through his dark hair. “I have to be up early tomorrow.”
Oh you'll be “up” early all right. Did I mention I'm a morning person?
Tyson groaned, glaring at his blurred reflection. “Typical.”
I don't hear you complaining at the time.
“What else is “No, stop.” supposed to signify?”
That you need training better.
Tyson instantly bristled. “I'm not your dog.”
Of course not. Your my bitch.
Tyson hung his head, wondering why he bothered arguing any more. Nothing fazed the bastard.
Now there's no need for name-calling.
“Hypocrite.” Tyson snapped defiantly.
Don't make me punish you again. You won't like it.
Tyson's blood simultaneously froze and burned like molten lava as he felt electricity tingle through his veins. He hated how easily his body was provoked into a reaction. Especially when it was a reaction not of his choosing. But protesting was no use. Just like always he was in control, and all Tyson could do was hope he was reasonably whole and unbroken when it was eventually over.
The tingle deepened into a full blown charge, snaking down his spine and spreading chills in its wake. Tyson hissed in a sharp breath when the sensation reached his groin.
“I really don't have time for this.” He moaned in spite of himself, gripping the counter top to maintain his balance.
You should have thought of that before.
Tyson knew the husky quality of that tone all too well. He was going to be knackered in the morning, and lucky if he wasn't sore too.
He felt his feet moving, turning away from the mirror and exiting the bathroom. He knew where they were taking him. His body walked unhurriedly to his bedroom. He saw his hand lock his door behind him. He felt the softness of the fleece throw on top of his duvet as he lay down in the middle of his bed. He stared up at the ceiling passively, resigned to what was to come.
It's no fun when you don't fight it.
“I never pegged you for a pouter.” He taunted the empty air above him, but heard the responding feral growl nonetheless.
A sharp sting assaulted his cheek, and he knew without aid of a mirror that a livid red hand-print marred one cheek. Another would follow on the other cheek if he made another smart comment. He hissed on reflex more than in pain. He'd gotten somewhat used to pain. It always hurt. Even in a good way sometimes, as screwed up as that was.
He could almost hear the purring in his head. Good to know at least one of them was happy.
Oh, I'm sorry. Is this better?
His arousal jerked suddenly and Tyson hissed again, this time in pleasure. “Don't do that.”
You sure? Your mouth may be saying no, but your body says different.
Tyson's growled reply became a groan as the pressure increased to a point that was almost painful, and still his body felt close to exploding.
His hand raised in front of his face to show him the riding crop grasped firmly in his fist.
“Oh, hell no!! Not with day I've got ahead of me.” Tyson protested.
Not my problem. A feeling of amused nonchalance permeated the air. I said you wouldn't like it.
There no mistaking the malicious glee ringing in his voice. Tyson could almost imagine the sadistic grin on his face. He quickly retreated from that image. He'd only seen him once, and it was by chance when he'd picked the wrong time to look at his reflection. There was no describing it. The closest he could get was both amazing and terrible at the same time. How do you describe the most beautiful thing you've ever seen when it scares you shitless?
Tyson's other hand was gripping himself, pumping steadily completely independent of his will. This was the part that always felt like rape, though he was quickly corrected on that. Apparently you couldn't rape the willing, and his body at least was certainly willing.
Tyson gritted his teeth against the sensation.
If you insist on being stubborn, I will just punish you.
His hand gripped tighter and jerked down hard. Tyson yelled, caught somewhere between two opposite sensations, and as always he was left with the uneasy feeling that on some twisted level, he enjoyed both.

Last edited by taziekins on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : update + spelling corrections)
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview   Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:09 am

read it...loved it....hope u update real soon......cant wait to see some action again...oh how i missed this.

Last edited by Evolution_Storm on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview   Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:52 am

i need a good spellchecker, like REEEEAAAALLLLY bad! -_-;;
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview   Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:23 am

spellchecker...hmmmm......whats a better spellchecker than a good old dictionary.....u find the right spelling and the correct meaning to the word u wanna write.
Back to top Go down
Suzume-sama

Suzume-sama

PostSubject: Re: Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview   Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:40 pm

WOW! This was really good! I've read the first chappie and I'm liking this so far! ;D Very Happy Great done! TyKa 4eva!

*hugs*

R.M.L
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview   Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:58 am

good idea....except i threw out my old dictionary from school -_-;;
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview   Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:44 am

taziekins wrote:

o.o.....hehe...u shud get a new one then.....but ur spelling mistakes r not that major so dont worry abt it......u'll improve in them as u write more..... there r online dictionaries also...
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview   Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:19 am

taziekins wrote:

Yeah i wouldn't worry...Nobodys reading for perfection, there reading for tyka love ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview   Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:46 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
taziekins wrote:

Yeah i wouldn't worry...Nobodys reading for perfection, there reading for tyka love ^_^

haha cheers. i'm just one of those picky ppl that's my own worst critic with my writing. ego? what ego? XD
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview   Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:57 am

taziekins wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
taziekins wrote:

haha cheers. i'm just one of those picky ppl that's my own worst critic with my writing. ego? what ego? XD

Don't worry, I'm like that too.. i say everything i do is crap DX Hahaha...dont take compliments well either ^^:
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview   Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview Empty

Back to top Go down

Taziekins "adult" stuff (moved from another section) new fanfic WIP preview
Page 1 of 1