KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which season did you like best?

Go down 
+6
AdventTsarev
Suzume-sama
Evolution_Storm
Kiotana
Yuki-Kiba-Chan
LittleBlueOwl
10 posters

Wich season did you like best?
Beyblade season 1
Which season did you like best? Vote_lcap19%Which season did you like best? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Beyblade V-Force
Which season did you like best? Vote_lcap6%Which season did you like best? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Beyblade G Revolution
Which season did you like best? Vote_lcap75%Which season did you like best? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
LittleBlueOwl

LittleBlueOwl

Which season did you like best? Empty
PostSubject: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:37 am

So, I was wondering which of the three seasons of the "original" Beyblade you liked most. ;P
Back to top Go down
http://yaminogame.forumcommunity.net/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:49 am

LittleBlueOwl wrote:
So, I was wondering which of the three seasons of the "original" Beyblade you liked most. ;P

Oh i love this question, Okay so ermm...I love G Revolution best, cause it's the season that brings everything together, where everyone has matured that much more, and tyson and kai's relaionship blossoms. I mean i love the other 2 seasons, and my fav thing about beyblade is you grow up with them, and watch them chnage, it's a great jounery...But G Rev was just the icing on the cake you know...

Now i've picked a favourite i kinda have to say something about the other seasons, I dunno...I feel like im betraying the others buy picking one >.<

So season 1 has it's great qualitys!!! *_* And like it's obviously the season that brought me into the fandom, cause it was the first one...

Season 2...despite the fact that kai turned into a wossyboy, and all his fab features just dissapeird DX...I Still like v force...uniform...I love the unifrom..but no...V force, again has some great moments, Like when tyson pulls on kais arm on the riverbank...that was toooooo cute...

Okay, I'll shut up now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Wow, I actually can't choose first or third. While the story was great in the first season, the animation tried way too hard to copy Aoki's style. The third season was gorgeous in animation, but I was sad to see the gang so apart no matter the well put together storyline.
The second season was really random. It was very repetitive and confused me quite a bit because the new animation made them look younger than the first season. Their outfits were much younger and their characters much more childish and immature. Tyson was getting a fat head and the wrong attitude that shows a little in the third season as well.

I guess the first wins since that is when I fell in love with it. It didn't matter if the aniamtion was kinda scruffy; the characters were so lovable and innocent. If they got angry, it wasn't an issue for very long...

1. First season; for the lovable characters.
2. Third season; for its maturity and beauty.
3. Second season; for keeping the characters going strong together.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:26 am

Kiotana wrote:
Wow, I actually can't choose first or third. While the story was great in the first season, the animation tried way too hard to copy Aoki's style. The third season was gorgeous in animation, but I was sad to see the gang so apart no matter the well put together storyline.
The second season was really random. It was very repetitive and confused me quite a bit because the new animation made them look younger than the first season. Their outfits were much younger and their characters much more childish and immature. Tyson was getting a fat head and the wrong attitude that shows a little in the third season as well.

I guess the first wins since that is when I fell in love with it. It didn't matter if the aniamtion was kinda scruffy; the characters were so lovable and innocent. If they got angry, it wasn't an issue for very long...

1. First season; for the lovable characters.
2. Third season; for its maturity and beauty.
3. Second season; for keeping the characters going strong together.

*_*!!!! I love tyson's bug headed attitude!!! I mean it's what makes him him right? I guess it was a bit upsetting to see him when he got all serious about it in season 3, But kai was there to knock sence back into him!! Very Happy...But oveer all takao is a big headed character! lol
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:58 am

Nice question.....i think i have to compare between season 1 and season 3.....but season 2 also had its bits of Tyka in it, like Kai understood that beyblading was Tyson's life even when Tyson had hurt his foot and was unable to stand, he was willing to battle....also in kai's match against goki, tyson kept yelling kai's name and even told kai that he already lost wyatt but he shudnt lose himself...hehe jealous ty......ty also got kai's dranzer back from zeo......but season 3 completely screamed Tyka. Kai left Tyson and the determination to see kai again kept tyson going and he kept winning, he even defeated kai to prove that not only is he someone worth fighting but also someone worth fighting for......their acceptance and love for each other and the sheer determination to be for the other is what makes this couple all d more appealing to us fangirls.
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Yeah, the second season does have a few tender moments like that Smile and yeah, I like Tyson being stubborn, but it took a really serious unpleasantry when he couldn't accept things or when he got so worked up about being champion. It took him whole episodes or more to get over it. Good thing Kai's there to knock some sense into him like ya said.
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:10 am

Kiotana wrote:
Yeah, the second season does have a few tender moments like that Smile and yeah, I like Tyson being stubborn, but it took a really serious unpleasantry when he couldn't accept things or when he got so worked up about being champion. It took him whole episodes or more to get over it. Good thing Kai's there to knock some sense into him like ya said.

yeah kai keeps ty in balance and shows him that the world's not as easy as he thinks.....and ty helps kai to loosen up.....only kai's opinion matters to tyson....and kai came to tyson to silently ask 4 forgiveness and take him back into his team against BEGA.....aaahhh the loving.
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

yeah kai keeps ty in balance and shows him that the world's not as easy as he thinks.....and ty helps kai to loosen up.....only kai's opinion matters to tyson....and kai came to tyson to silently ask 4 forgiveness and take him back into his team against BEGA.....aaahhh the loving.
I absolutly love that moment! Tyson was holding onto Dranzer and as if knowing that Kai would come to his senses eventually. He was ready for him. Kai was forgiven again! And hopefully for the last time.... cuz we don't want to upset the love of course.
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:58 am

Kiotana wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

I absolutly love that moment! Tyson was holding onto Dranzer and as if knowing that Kai would come to his senses eventually. He was ready for him. Kai was forgiven again! And hopefully for the last time.... cuz we don't want to upset the love of course.

yeah those two r telepathic...they can read each others' minds, just like in their championship battle
Back to top Go down
Suzume-sama

Suzume-sama

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:50 am

I totally agree with you guys that this is a difficult question. I totally love the seasons, because yeah I'm like a HUGE beyblade fan, so it's pretty hard to pick because every season has its beauty. Season 1 shows when they meet and how the bladebreakers make such a strong friendship together. But there's also minuses in this - I think they drew the 2. and 3. season better xD

But there's a lot about season 1 that could make me vote for that season. Problem with the drawing changes was that it looked like they were totally shrinking from season 1 to season 2 xP
But anyway, it worked for me. The nice thing about season 2 was that they were focusing a lot about the bitbeast. I like that, 'cause in G revolution they were almost abandoned.

Still, I think G revolution is my favorite, even though there is so much I hate in that season too.
First of I'm like THAT big Bladebreaker fan-girl, so when Tyson, Kai, Rei and Max went their separate ways I can honestly say that I stood up and yelled 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' *Sweatdropps*. However, now that I write fanfic-s I look at it as a healthy one-time experience XD I always imagine them getting together as a team again. You don't see any of their other teams the last minutes of the last episode, right?

BUT - G revolution as so much good too. It seems like the plot was more planned than in the second season, which makes me love the third season the most. AND - who can't love all the TyKa hints in season 3? It shows that Tyson is totally depressed without Kai. Don't get me wrong - I'm a huge Kai-fan girl. BUT - when he left Tyson I was also standing up yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" XD

Anyway, (I'll stop babbling now) - ALL the seasons were GOOD! But my favorite is G revolution. Even though - Daichi (that little mole-rat) ruined a lot. I don't get why they had to add him - he's annoying! Unlike Tyson who was funny-annoying, Daichi was like annoying-annoying! (Eh, that didn't make much sense) Ah, whatever! That's my option! TyKa 4ever bye! <3

PS: Trust me I could have talked in HOURS about this topic. Want any more reasons for why I love/hate G revolution you can just ask or reply this! LOL!

- R.M.L
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
AdventTsarev

AdventTsarev

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Hmm..I don't have a single favorite season. I have something that I like/don't like about each one. So...can't really say I adore just one o.o

First Season:: at first the art really annoyed me. i dunno..it just didnt appeal to me. but *OBVIOUSLY* it grew on me over time. the first season also pulled me into the Beyblade world..

Second Season:: i liked this art right off the bat but Kai looked like he'd been stuck in a hospital or something for 6 months Dx he had almost none of his muscle mass that he had in the first season. but that uniform = sex.

Third Season:: can we say omnomnom? the best art. the best plots. and the best TyKa moments that will forever go down in history. though the fact that Kai cant seem to stay with one team was sort of obnoxious

/is picky
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:54 pm

You guys make a good point about third season. It trully has it all. I still vote for season 1 due to the getting together-ness and the alround love of Beyblade. Things kinda faltered when new characters fell in. Daichi is really annoying! I agree! Must bash him in my next fic.
Back to top Go down
TyKaLove

TyKaLove

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:32 am

My favorite relay is the g revolution relay!

I found very sad that Kai had turned away from his team, but the fight of Kai against Brooklyn and Tyson against Brooklyn were from all fights the best.

Which season did you like best? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=139
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:37 am

TyKaLove wrote:

I found very sad that Kai had turned away from his team, but the fight of Kai against Brooklyn and Tyson against Brooklyn were from all fights the best.

Kai and Brooklyn's battle was epic.....loved the scene where he whispered "kinomiya" and collapsed in d hallway....it screamed love lol!
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
TyKaLove wrote:

Kai and Brooklyn's battle was epic.....loved the scene where he whispered "kinomiya" and collapsed in d hallway....it screamed love lol!
All so true! Watching these scenes in Japanese rather than the English dubb really make you see the love!
Back to top Go down
FireKali

FireKali

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Good question! Tough question... @_@ They all had their good points so it's hard to pick!

In terms of pure TyKa-ness, season 3 reigns supreme. Hands down. But I really liked the first season because it was the friendship/relationship builder for all the characters. V-Force was...it's still an anomaly to me. -_- But it did have its high points, too.
Back to top Go down
http://yami-firekali.livejournal.com/
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:36 pm

FireKali wrote:
Good question! Tough question... @_@ They all had their good points so it's hard to pick!

In terms of pure TyKa-ness, season 3 reigns supreme. Hands down. But I really liked the first season because it was the friendship/relationship builder for all the characters. V-Force was...it's still an anomaly to me. -_- But it did have its high points, too.
Hehe, We must love them equally XD
Back to top Go down
nighty

nighty

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:00 am

I voted for season 1!

It's the only season I've watched. Except for a few episodes in V-Force and G-Revolution.
I kinda refuse to watch V-Force. I know the plot and I don't like the animation, so I'll pass on it.
I'll watch G-Revolution when I know enough japanese to watch it in japanese. I got tired of how they removed a lot of scenes (like episode 48: We can show that Kai is getting the crap kicked out of him, but we can't show the moment when he hits the ground or we can show that he's drowing, but we can't show his hand). Small things, but it annoys me Sad And:
japanese soundtrack > english soundtrack

Also, season 1 have a high nostalgic value to me. Season 3 never aired in Norway.

But, well, in terms of tyka, I guess season 3 is the best. I can tell from the episodes I've watched :3
Back to top Go down
TyKaLove

TyKaLove

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:07 pm

My absolute favorite is the 3rd Season G-Revolution. "

The reason?

It's simple:

This season there are many indications that Takao and Kai go together!

This looks even someone who, for example, not to the pairing is that there are very clear signs and therefore

I LOVE THIS SEASON!

Another reason is that Takao and Kai look like in this season's pretty awesome, to say the characters in the anime style is divine.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=139
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:14 pm

MHM! The third season had some great KaiTaka-ness going on and I love to rub it in people's faces! Bwahaha!
Second season was annoying in every way. I liked the shows for traveling adventure tournaments and experiencing new places while getting character bonding.
Yes, while I love the Japanese version for it's drama and uncut scenes, I still think the Englsih dub soundtrack was well put together.
Heh, my ipod has nothing but Lady Gaga and Japanese Beyblade tunes on it. I swear. It's been like that for months. I just love to listen to it. No one would guess it came from a show about spinning tops Smile
Back to top Go down
Mozarts_Requiem

Mozarts_Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:55 am

I'm currently re-watching the show..but if I had to pick right now I would say it's a tie between season 1 and season 3.

Why not V-Force?
Well, it was just random. It didn't have anything to do with..well..anything. It seemed the show continued only because of the popularity of the first series. The animation was adorable, I'll give it that. Not to mention we got to see the gang again. So bonus points for the new character designs ( which were more pleasant than the first.), and bonus points for more character introductions.
Also, whoamIkidding Kai with his ear pierced.

Season one was a real charmer and because my nostalgia tells me to love it. It had small pieces of wonderful friendship story lines and great 'togetherness'.

Season three because the context of the show was much mature than the rest of the seasons, and I'll admit it did get me pumped up. The animation is fascinating in this one.
So, it's a tie between Grevolution and Season 1.

You know what would be grand? If the animators of season three teamed up with the writers of season 1.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which season did you like best?   Which season did you like best? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which season did you like best?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: General / Forum :: Beyblade Chat-
Jump to: