KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 What happened?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FireKali

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 36
Location : Red Deer, AB, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:32 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
I agree, if i had to choose... I do prefear Kai As seme, but i like all asspects of there relationship, dont think i could say i like them a certain way over another really, because it would take out the fun of different views on the realtionship, its great to do different things with our pairing, because we CAN do different things with them, and its nice we can all see them in a different way, But sticking to one way with a pairing is sometimes a narrow minded thing as much as Kai uke fans may see it hard to see him portrayed as Seme, and Seme fans find it hard to see him as Uke, Try exploring asspects of all side, you never know, you might actually enjoy seeing them in a different way!

Sorry, Guess i just like tyson and kai, however you put them together. They are right togther no matter what XDDDDD

Though i thought dranzer was a girl too..., dunno, just asumed...even so, what does the bit beasts sex have to do with the way the character is? The character dosent need to be portrayed by it's bit beast at all. I don't think max is anything like a tortuse...so? 0_0

...Kali must finish reading threads before adding not-so-new replies... *cough*

I'm with you, Yuki-san. I don't much care who's in what position. They're fantastic and beautiful together however one looks at them. Otherwise, in my humblest opinion, I think they're equally seme/uke, and that makes their relationship that much more solid and interesting. It's what gives them such passion for all the aspects of their lives.

I will say that, psychologically speaking, when someone is a dominant, strong person, they often want a partner with whom they can let go and not be the dominant. I can see Kai being this kind of person with Takao. I will also say that Kai wouldn't likely be uke to anyone BUT Takao, for the same reasons. The stronger an individual is the more alone and isolated they tend to feel, and its harder for them to give up control because they don't trust others easily. Kai trusts Takao. That's my arguement for the 'Kai as uke' side.

In Takao's case, I think he's one of those rare people who are able to be either seme or uke. I think the term is 'switch.' So while he's definitely an alpha male, he's so comfortable with himself that he has no problem performing on either side of the sheets, so to speak. However, I wouldn't be too certain that he would be uke for anyone but Kai, mostly because he wants to be 'on top' of every situation. He likes being in the spotlight so to give that up wouldn't come easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yami-firekali.livejournal.com/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:09 am

FireKali wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
I agree, if i had to choose... I do prefear Kai As seme, but i like all asspects of there relationship, dont think i could say i like them a certain way over another really, because it would take out the fun of different views on the realtionship, its great to do different things with our pairing, because we CAN do different things with them, and its nice we can all see them in a different way, But sticking to one way with a pairing is sometimes a narrow minded thing as much as Kai uke fans may see it hard to see him portrayed as Seme, and Seme fans find it hard to see him as Uke, Try exploring asspects of all side, you never know, you might actually enjoy seeing them in a different way!

Sorry, Guess i just like tyson and kai, however you put them together. They are right togther no matter what XDDDDD

Though i thought dranzer was a girl too..., dunno, just asumed...even so, what does the bit beasts sex have to do with the way the character is? The character dosent need to be portrayed by it's bit beast at all. I don't think max is anything like a tortuse...so? 0_0

...Kali must finish reading threads before adding not-so-new replies... *cough*

I'm with you, Yuki-san. I don't much care who's in what position. They're fantastic and beautiful together however one looks at them. Otherwise, in my humblest opinion, I think they're equally seme/uke, and that makes their relationship that much more solid and interesting. It's what gives them such passion for all the aspects of their lives.

I will say that, psychologically speaking, when someone is a dominant, strong person, they often want a partner with whom they can let go and not be the dominant. I can see Kai being this kind of person with Takao. I will also say that Kai wouldn't likely be uke to anyone BUT Takao, for the same reasons. The stronger an individual is the more alone and isolated they tend to feel, and its harder for them to give up control because they don't trust others easily. Kai trusts Takao. That's my arguement for the 'Kai as uke' side.

In Takao's case, I think he's one of those rare people who are able to be either seme or uke. I think the term is 'switch.' So while he's definitely an alpha male, he's so comfortable with himself that he has no problem performing on either side of the sheets, so to speak. However, I wouldn't be too certain that he would be uke for anyone but Kai, mostly because he wants to be 'on top' of every situation. He likes being in the spotlight so to give that up wouldn't come easily.


Yes, Yes exactly!!!! :DD

I'm gunna go try and find out weather dranzer is a girl or not...to end this Smile

Okay, that was impossible, i even translated the original japanese website padges from japanese to see if i could find there genders, But it dosent say ack!

Driger is defo a boy though, i found that out...Hmm..ill keep looking
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
fuckyou



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:01 am

RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Eh... Who said Dranzer was a girl? I can remember they said "HE" in the show. Not a "SHE"! That thing rannoys me really. 'Cause after what I know all the Bladebreaker's bitbeast are male. I also disagree that Kai looks like a girl. His body is waaaaaay more handsome and guy-looking than Takao's. Have you seen when Takao was wearing swiming-trunks? *cough* poor, guy he looks like he hasn't trained - ever! I understand people's option, but Kai will always be seme to me. He's WAY too proud and stobborn to ever be uke. Takao on the other hand is WAY easier to picture. So I still hold on to the thing that Takao got preggers. xD Poor, dude. Pregnancy must be freakin hard. I don't want to think of it myself...

dranzer is female cause in the movie...the dark dranzer's human form was a girl not a boy and in the jap version they refer her as it so you can understand that dranzer's a she don't you. now you're going to tell me that in the eng version they refer her as he.
let me tell you one thing. english version of beyblade is full of mistakes. why? because in 'run away daichi'...remember the cat that stole daichi's food, daichi chased her,yes her cause she had three babies but did daichi refer her as she. no! daichi refer her as he so will you use the excuse of eng version again?
and yeah, kai have a very guy looking body but in the v-force he had a very very feminine body. you have to agree with it no matter how much you try to deny it No .
look takao is always the one who said 'i'm the boss around here' not kai so it is easier to guess who would be uke. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuckyou



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:14 am

LittleBlueOwl wrote:
sweetylulu wrote:
okay but my name is sweety not lulu. gah! i don't know why everyone thinks my name is lulu .
My apologises, Sweety. ^^"

Quote :
ok, reason no. 1 of why kai should be the girl...
his dranzer is a girl.
he was never shirtless in the anime while they showed even takao's butt.
he walks like a girl(look close at his bum).
his Behavior is kind of girly compared to takao.
he had a very feminine body in v-force.
i noticed that sometimes, his chest look like breasts.
in the jap version...he has a very sexy fem voice in my opinion.
kai is lot more sexier them takao so kai should be the girl.
i think that's it. oh another reason...takao is the main character so he has to be dominant don't you think.
I agree with most of your reasons! 'Specially the "dranzer is a girl", "he's sexier" and "Takao is the main character so he has to be dominant"!
awwww...you don't have to apolozy, i wasn't angry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:15 am

sweetylulu wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Eh... Who said Dranzer was a girl? I can remember they said "HE" in the show. Not a "SHE"! That thing rannoys me really. 'Cause after what I know all the Bladebreaker's bitbeast are male. I also disagree that Kai looks like a girl. His body is waaaaaay more handsome and guy-looking than Takao's. Have you seen when Takao was wearing swiming-trunks? *cough* poor, guy he looks like he hasn't trained - ever! I understand people's option, but Kai will always be seme to me. He's WAY too proud and stobborn to ever be uke. Takao on the other hand is WAY easier to picture. So I still hold on to the thing that Takao got preggers. xD Poor, dude. Pregnancy must be freakin hard. I don't want to think of it myself...

dranzer is female cause in the movie...the dark dranzer's human form was a girl not a boy and in the jap version they refer her as it so you can understand that dranzer's a she don't you. now you're going to tell me that in the eng version they refer her as he.
let me tell you one thing. english version of beyblade is full of mistakes. why? because in 'run away daichi'...remember the cat that stole daichi's food, daichi chased her,yes her cause she had three babies but did daichi refer her as she. no! daichi refer her as he so will you use the excuse of eng version again?
and yeah, kai have a very guy looking body but in the v-force he had a very very feminine body. you have to agree with it no matter how much you try to deny it No .
look takao is always the one who said 'i'm the boss around here' not kai so it is easier to guess who would be uke. lol!

We don't have to agree with anything, it's nice you have an opinion, and its cool to express if but don't force it on people, Cause thats what it feels Like you're doing..Sorry if im reading you wrong. >.<// I don't want arguments to start LOL

I agree, i think dranzer is a girl, but like i said, why does that matter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:26 pm

I think Sweetlulu should be a little more open minded to the possibilities as Yuki and Kali have been pointing out.
I do love Kali's perspective of their psychological point of view reasoning for the uke and seme thing. It really isn't about their bitbeasts or fashion sense, it's about their connection. I love you
BTW Kali, I just finished reading Majesty again because I was reminded of the ending where they're both pregnant and such ^-^ There wasn't much context because it wasn't very important to the storyline, but I still remembered it. Such sweet memories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuckyou



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:52 pm

[quote="Yuki-Kiba-Chan"]
sweetylulu wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Eh... Who said Dranzer was a girl? I can remember they said "HE" in the show. Not a "SHE"! That thing rannoys me really. 'Cause after what I know all the Bladebreaker's bitbeast are male. I also disagree that Kai looks like a girl. His body is waaaaaay more handsome and guy-looking than Takao's. Have you seen when Takao was wearing swiming-trunks? *cough* poor, guy he looks like he hasn't trained - ever! I understand people's option, but Kai will always be seme to me. He's WAY too proud and stobborn to ever be uke. Takao on the other hand is WAY easier to picture. So I still hold on to the thing that Takao got preggers. xD Poor, dude. Pregnancy must be freakin hard. I don't want to think of it myself...

dranzer is female cause in the movie...the dark dranzer's human form was a girl not a boy and in the jap version they refer her as it so you can understand that dranzer's a she don't you. now you're going to tell me that in the eng version they refer her as he.
let me tell you one thing. english version of beyblade is full of mistakes. why? because in 'run away daichi'...remember the cat that stole daichi's food, daichi chased her,yes her cause she had three babies but did daichi refer her as she. no! daichi refer her as he so will you use the excuse of eng version again?
and yeah, kai have a very guy looking body but in the v-force he had a very very feminine body. you have to agree with it no matter how much you try to deny it .
look takao is always the one who said 'i'm the boss around here' not kai so it is easier to guess who would be uke.

We don't have to agree with anything, it's nice you have an opinion, and its cool to express if but don't force it on people, Cause thats what it feels Like you're doing..Sorry if im reading you wrong. >.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:25 am

[quote="sweetylulu"]
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
sweetylulu wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Eh... Who said Dranzer was a girl? I can remember they said "HE" in the show. Not a "SHE"! That thing rannoys me really. 'Cause after what I know all the Bladebreaker's bitbeast are male. I also disagree that Kai looks like a girl. His body is waaaaaay more handsome and guy-looking than Takao's. Have you seen when Takao was wearing swiming-trunks? *cough* poor, guy he looks like he hasn't trained - ever! I understand people's option, but Kai will always be seme to me. He's WAY too proud and stobborn to ever be uke. Takao on the other hand is WAY easier to picture. So I still hold on to the thing that Takao got preggers. xD Poor, dude. Pregnancy must be freakin hard. I don't want to think of it myself...

dranzer is female cause in the movie...the dark dranzer's human form was a girl not a boy and in the jap version they refer her as it so you can understand that dranzer's a she don't you. now you're going to tell me that in the eng version they refer her as he.
let me tell you one thing. english version of beyblade is full of mistakes. why? because in 'run away daichi'...remember the cat that stole daichi's food, daichi chased her,yes her cause she had three babies but did daichi refer her as she. no! daichi refer her as he so will you use the excuse of eng version again?
and yeah, kai have a very guy looking body but in the v-force he had a very very feminine body. you have to agree with it no matter how much you try to deny it .
look takao is always the one who said 'i'm the boss around here' not kai so it is easier to guess who would be uke.

We don't have to agree with anything, it's nice you have an opinion, and its cool to express if but don't force it on people, Cause thats what it feels Like you're doing..Sorry if im reading you wrong. >.


why did you quote what i said, we wasmt pressing our opinions on you, we were just saying, because you keept overporwing you's :/

Dont worry i know how it is to be passinate about things, and if you like you're pairing a certain way, thats fine. All i was trying to say was dont express the same thing over and over as it appears like you impressing you're view on us kay! ^^ its okay to talk about it, but we have views too. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:58 am

I've seen a lot of people have answered my little reply in this forum xD And I just want to say that I really don't care if Dranzer is a girl or not, but somehow I prefer tham ALL male xD I'm a weird little thing xD hehe! And I also want to say I have HUGE respect for Yuki, Kiotana and Kali - because you guys are able to see both ways! <3 I always have respect when you can see both ways, so I don't have much respect for myself. In fact I have ruined my view, but it's too late to fix, 'cause each time I read seme-takao something happen and I just click the back button confused It must sound really stupid, but that's what happens. I've tried a MILLION times to read both ways, but it doesn't work, so I just have to read seme-Kai and love TyKa anyway. Still, I think you guys who can see both ways ROCKS! And I also see I've managed to make a lot of discussion here xD Sorry! Maybe I shouldn't have post that "Dranzer-is-a-male or female" thing xD But I just pondering what might be correct and even if Dranzer turned out to be a girl it wouldn't change my mind about seme-Kai xD Who cares what genger the bitbeasts are anyway?

And to sweetylulu - I bet Daichi was so stupid he couldn't see difference between a female cat and a guy, so there comes the explanation. Daichi is quite oblivious, so there we have it xD But I agree the English version has its mistakes, but it doesn't keep me from Kai-as-seme. But I don't care if you like him as uke. I think it's OK. I don't agree, but you can have your options. Options are good! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:21 am

Whahahah totally!!! Very Happy This had been a fun thing to talk about, I got really stuck in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:25 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Whahahah totally!!! Very Happy This had been a fun thing to talk about, I got really stuck in!

xD Hehe, I guess you're right. Yet, it had nothing to do with how Kai and Tyson got Gou and Makoto xD Haha! Well, maybe they had surragate mothers if Ty didn't get preggers xD lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
fuckyou



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:03 pm

[quote="Yuki-Kiba-Chan"]
sweetylulu wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
sweetylulu wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Eh... Who said Dranzer was a girl? I can remember they said "HE" in the show. Not a "SHE"! That thing rannoys me really. 'Cause after what I know all the Bladebreaker's bitbeast are male. I also disagree that Kai looks like a girl. His body is waaaaaay more handsome and guy-looking than Takao's. Have you seen when Takao was wearing swiming-trunks? *cough* poor, guy he looks like he hasn't trained - ever! I understand people's option, but Kai will always be seme to me. He's WAY too proud and stobborn to ever be uke. Takao on the other hand is WAY easier to picture. So I still hold on to the thing that Takao got preggers. xD Poor, dude. Pregnancy must be freakin hard. I don't want to think of it myself...

dranzer is female cause in the movie...the dark dranzer's human form was a girl not a boy and in the jap version they refer her as it so you can understand that dranzer's a she don't you. now you're going to tell me that in the eng version they refer her as he.
let me tell you one thing. english version of beyblade is full of mistakes. why? because in 'run away daichi'...remember the cat that stole daichi's food, daichi chased her,yes her cause she had three babies but did daichi refer her as she. no! daichi refer her as he so will you use the excuse of eng version again?
and yeah, kai have a very guy looking body but in the v-force he had a very very feminine body. you have to agree with it no matter how much you try to deny it .
look takao is always the one who said 'i'm the boss around here' not kai so it is easier to guess who would be uke.

We don't have to agree with anything, it's nice you have an opinion, and its cool to express if but don't force it on people, Cause thats what it feels Like you're doing..Sorry if im reading you wrong. >.


why did you quote what i said, we wasmt pressing our opinions on you, we were just saying, because you keept overporwing you's :/

Dont worry i know how it is to be passinate about things, and if you like you're pairing a certain way, thats fine. All i was trying to say was dont express the same thing over and over as it appears like you impressing you're view on us kay! ^^ its okay to talk about it, but we have views too.

there's a mistake.^^;.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 30
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:35 pm

i am a seme kai fan ....but i think our love for this couple surpasses our choice of choosing kai or tyson as seme or uke...... i myself cant see kai as uke, but theres no need to press someone's opinion on others....let's just see the beautiful bond that they share and not just judge them on being seme or uke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
i am a seme kai fan ....but i think our love for this couple surpasses our choice of choosing kai or tyson as seme or uke...... i myself cant see kai as uke, but theres no need to press someone's opinion on others....let's just see the beautiful bond that they share and not just judge them on being seme or uke.

Yes, i totally agree, it is a beautiful thing that we can all appreciate our bey boys differenly! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:48 pm

[quote="Yuki-Kiba-Chan"]
sweetylulu wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
sweetylulu wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Eh... Who said Dranzer was a girl? I can remember they said "HE" in the show. Not a "SHE"! That thing rannoys me really. 'Cause after what I know all the Bladebreaker's bitbeast are male. I also disagree that Kai looks like a girl. His body is waaaaaay more handsome and guy-looking than Takao's. Have you seen when Takao was wearing swiming-trunks? *cough* poor, guy he looks like he hasn't trained - ever! I understand people's option, but Kai will always be seme to me. He's WAY too proud and stobborn to ever be uke. Takao on the other hand is WAY easier to picture. So I still hold on to the thing that Takao got preggers. xD Poor, dude. Pregnancy must be freakin hard. I don't want to think of it myself...

dranzer is female cause in the movie...the dark dranzer's human form was a girl not a boy and in the jap version they refer her as it so you can understand that dranzer's a she don't you. now you're going to tell me that in the eng version they refer her as he.
let me tell you one thing. english version of beyblade is full of mistakes. why? because in 'run away daichi'...remember the cat that stole daichi's food, daichi chased her,yes her cause she had three babies but did daichi refer her as she. no! daichi refer her as he so will you use the excuse of eng version again?
and yeah, kai have a very guy looking body but in the v-force he had a very very feminine body. you have to agree with it no matter how much you try to deny it .
look takao is always the one who said 'i'm the boss around here' not kai so it is easier to guess who would be uke.

We don't have to agree with anything, it's nice you have an opinion, and its cool to express if but don't force it on people, Cause thats what it feels Like you're doing..Sorry if im reading you wrong. >.


why did you quote what i said, we wasmt pressing our opinions on you, we were just saying, because you keept overporwing you's :/

Dont worry i know how it is to be passinate about things, and if you like you're pairing a certain way, thats fine. All i was trying to say was dont express the same thing over and over as it appears like you impressing you're view on us kay! ^^ its okay to talk about it, but we have views too. Smile

"He is the captain of the Team BBA (Bladebreakers in the dub) throughout most of the anime series and the keeper of the phoenix bit-beast Dranzer, or in the original Japanese version, Suzaku, the phoenix god of the South in Chinese/Japanese legend." - if Dranzer's a girl... why does it say God?

I just noticed this while I was at Wikipedia and wondered what you guys think? xD

I have absolutely NOTHING against Dranzer being a girl though, because no matter where I search I find facts that Dranzer's a boy and facts that Dranzer's a girl. It's just frustrating I can't ask the maker of Beyblade about this xD Of course to me it doesn't matter if Dranzer's a girl or not, but I've just always seen the Bladebreakers' bitbeasts as male for some odd reason Suspect

Hm.... Guess I'm just weird then lol! Well, everybody has their options! xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:49 pm

[quote="RobbXmonXlover"]
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
sweetylulu wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
sweetylulu wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Eh... Who said Dranzer was a girl? I can remember they said "HE" in the show. Not a "SHE"! That thing rannoys me really. 'Cause after what I know all the Bladebreaker's bitbeast are male. I also disagree that Kai looks like a girl. His body is waaaaaay more handsome and guy-looking than Takao's. Have you seen when Takao was wearing swiming-trunks? *cough* poor, guy he looks like he hasn't trained - ever! I understand people's option, but Kai will always be seme to me. He's WAY too proud and stobborn to ever be uke. Takao on the other hand is WAY easier to picture. So I still hold on to the thing that Takao got preggers. xD Poor, dude. Pregnancy must be freakin hard. I don't want to think of it myself...

dranzer is female cause in the movie...the dark dranzer's human form was a girl not a boy and in the jap version they refer her as it so you can understand that dranzer's a she don't you. now you're going to tell me that in the eng version they refer her as he.
let me tell you one thing. english version of beyblade is full of mistakes. why? because in 'run away daichi'...remember the cat that stole daichi's food, daichi chased her,yes her cause she had three babies but did daichi refer her as she. no! daichi refer her as he so will you use the excuse of eng version again?
and yeah, kai have a very guy looking body but in the v-force he had a very very feminine body. you have to agree with it no matter how much you try to deny it .
look takao is always the one who said 'i'm the boss around here' not kai so it is easier to guess who would be uke.

We don't have to agree with anything, it's nice you have an opinion, and its cool to express if but don't force it on people, Cause thats what it feels Like you're doing..Sorry if im reading you wrong. >.


why did you quote what i said, we wasmt pressing our opinions on you, we were just saying, because you keept overporwing you's :/

Dont worry i know how it is to be passinate about things, and if you like you're pairing a certain way, thats fine. All i was trying to say was dont express the same thing over and over as it appears like you impressing you're view on us kay! ^^ its okay to talk about it, but we have views too. Smile

"He is the captain of the Team BBA (Bladebreakers in the dub) throughout most of the anime series and the keeper of the phoenix bit-beast Dranzer, or in the original Japanese version, Suzaku, the phoenix god of the South in Chinese/Japanese legend." - if Dranzer's a girl... why does it say God?

I just noticed this while I was at Wikipedia and wondered what you guys think? xD

I have absolutely NOTHING against Dranzer being a girl though, because no matter where I search I find facts that Dranzer's a boy and facts that Dranzer's a girl. It's just frustrating I can't ask the maker of Beyblade about this xD Of course to me it doesn't matter if Dranzer's a girl or not, but I've just always seen the Bladebreakers' bitbeasts as male for some odd reason Suspect

Hm.... Guess I'm just weird then lol! Well, everybody has their options! xP
Well Wikipedia is not a high quality source of information. No real author wrote it so they have no proof. As for Dranzer being female, we like to assume it because a phoenix is often seen as female. Look at the marriage between dragon and phoenix; the phoenix is female.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 30
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:24 pm

i wud prefer if tyson and kai both had their equal shares of dominating....i'm a die-hard seme kai supporter but i also like to think that if kai loves and trusts tyson then he shudnt mind trusting tyson with his body...after all if tyson can wear his heart on his sleeve then atleast kai can show a little bit of that affection....anyways, it's wud be really nice to see tyson pregnant and kai dealing with his constant needs..... lol!

Ty: Kai, honey, can u get me some ice-cream?
Kai: .......no, it's not healthy to eat it when u r pregnant
Ty: Kai,u better get me some ice-cream or u wont be getting ANY after i'm done giving birth
Kai: *sighs nd gets up*...the things i do for love
Ty:*smirks*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:53 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
i wud prefer if tyson and kai both had their equal shares of dominating....i'm a die-hard seme kai supporter but i also like to think that if kai loves and trusts tyson then he shudnt mind trusting tyson with his body...after all if tyson can wear his heart on his sleeve then atleast kai can show a little bit of that affection....anyways, it's wud be really nice to see tyson pregnant and kai dealing with his constant needs..... lol!

Ty: Kai, honey, can u get me some ice-cream?
Kai: .......no, it's not healthy to eat it when u r pregnant
Ty: Kai,u better get me some ice-cream or u wont be getting ANY after i'm done giving birth
Kai: *sighs nd gets up*...the things i do for love
Ty:*smirks*

If my current Mpreg fic didn't include their fight for survival with Biovolt and such I would totally have added that xD Go, Kajori! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 30
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:12 am

RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
i wud prefer if tyson and kai both had their equal shares of dominating....i'm a die-hard seme kai supporter but i also like to think that if kai loves and trusts tyson then he shudnt mind trusting tyson with his body...after all if tyson can wear his heart on his sleeve then atleast kai can show a little bit of that affection....anyways, it's wud be really nice to see tyson pregnant and kai dealing with his constant needs..... lol!

Ty: Kai, honey, can u get me some ice-cream?
Kai: .......no, it's not healthy to eat it when u r pregnant
Ty: Kai,u better get me some ice-cream or u wont be getting ANY after i'm done giving birth
Kai: *sighs nd gets up*...the things i do for love
Ty:*smirks*

If my current Mpreg fic didn't include their fight for survival with Biovolt and such I would totally have added that xD Go, Kajori! <3


hehe....thanks...... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taziekins

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 31
Location : UK

PostSubject: hmmm   Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:39 am

well, i did write a fic a while back that never got finished that pretty much covered my theory on how the kids came to be. it was was actually meant to be 3 fics together but the 3rd was never completed (really need to fix that)

basically the theory was that when kai inevitably did another disappearing act, he was gone for so long that tyson went through the motions of his life the way he thought he was expected to (get married, settle down etc.) but the woman didn't want the same thing so shortly after their son was born she did a disappearing act herself. tyson cared more about his son than a broken marriage (and i suspect that deep down he never got kai out of his system, even if he didnt know it yet XD) so he got on with raising the kid.

with kai, because of his complex nature i felt the need to come up with a more in depth theory, which turned out to be that he fell into the classic trap of substituting sum1 else for tyson and it eventually blew up in his face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:11 pm

taziekins wrote:
well, i did write a fic a while back that never got finished that pretty much covered my theory on how the kids came to be. it was was actually meant to be 3 fics together but the 3rd was never completed (really need to fix that)

basically the theory was that when kai inevitably did another disappearing act, he was gone for so long that tyson went through the motions of his life the way he thought he was expected to (get married, settle down etc.) but the woman didn't want the same thing so shortly after their son was born she did a disappearing act herself. tyson cared more about his son than a broken marriage (and i suspect that deep down he never got kai out of his system, even if he didnt know it yet XD) so he got on with raising the kid.

with kai, because of his complex nature i felt the need to come up with a more in depth theory, which turned out to be that he fell into the classic trap of substituting sum1 else for tyson and it eventually blew up in his face
This sounds really interesting! I'd like to give it a read!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taziekins

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:13 am

you should be able to find it here: http://anime2.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=544216664
i really do intend to finish this, i'm just not sure which direction to take it in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyKaLove

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:12 am

ohooo
nice question
*hrrhhr*


i think also, that it is MPREG


and i think takao gets pregnant by magic from Dragoon
*lol*

the bitbeasts are talking to their masters, we all know

and i have read a german FF in which gets Takao magic from dragoon by fusion
and then *BUMM* it hapend
*lol*


(oh my god, my english ... *cry* it is so terrible ; _ ; , but anyway I hope you all know what I mean ^^°°)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=139
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:18 am

taziekins wrote:
you should be able to find it here: http://anime2.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=544216664
i really do intend to finish this, i'm just not sure which direction to take it in.

Wow, the stories I've read from you were really great! I think you should continue that fic of yours! It's very interesting and cute Razz Loved the second part "Not in front of the kids". It was just sweet, smexy, hilarious and great xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
TyKaLove

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:05 am




There I completely agree to you;
these Fanfic is brilliant absolutely!
I like them totally!


Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=139
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What happened?   

Back to top Go down
 
What happened?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: KaiTaka / TyKa :: Pairing Discussions-
Jump to: