KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 A Walk to Rememer - KaiXTakao - [Parody Trailer]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: A Walk to Rememer - KaiXTakao - [Parody Trailer]   Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:55 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7mnrphE_khttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7mnrphE_k

So here it is! My ever first parody trailer xD I think I managed to do quite well, but you tell me xD That's why I'm posting it and please leave a comment on YouTube too, for me Smile *puppy dog eyes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Rememer - KaiXTakao - [Parody Trailer]   Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:20 am

Like I said (kailover89) Shivers! I haven't seen that movie in forever! How did you come up with that?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Rememer - KaiXTakao - [Parody Trailer]   Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:24 am

Kiotana wrote:
Like I said (kailover89) Shivers! I haven't seen that movie in forever! How did you come up with that?!

I honestly don't know xD I was watching it because I saw another parody trailer with it (That was Kiba X Hinata from Naruto, though) and then I suddenly realized that the trailer would have looked WAY cute with Kai and Tyson, so I decided - why not? xP I had much fun making it though. I can also totally picture Kai as Landon Carter, but it was a little harder to imagine Tyson as Jamie, but I managed xP hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Rememer - KaiXTakao - [Parody Trailer]   Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:37 am

I just watched the actual trailer and saw how it fitted. Too bad there aren't more school related scenes from Beyblade to help match things up. And Ty is so not a Jamie! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Rememer - KaiXTakao - [Parody Trailer]   Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:39 am

Kiotana wrote:
I just watched the actual trailer and saw how it fitted. Too bad there aren't more school related scenes from Beyblade to help match things up. And Ty is so not a Jamie! XD

I know xD But someone had to be her and Landon fitted Kai, much better than Ty xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Rememer - KaiXTakao - [Parody Trailer]   Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:26 am

RobbXmonXlover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7mnrphE_khttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7mnrphE_k

So here it is! My ever first parody trailer xD I think I managed to do quite well, but you tell me xD That's why I'm posting it and please leave a comment on YouTube too, for me Smile *puppy dog eyes*

hehe, thats frigging awsoume!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Rememer - KaiXTakao - [Parody Trailer]   Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:49 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7mnrphE_khttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7mnrphE_k

So here it is! My ever first parody trailer xD I think I managed to do quite well, but you tell me xD That's why I'm posting it and please leave a comment on YouTube too, for me Smile *puppy dog eyes*

hehe, thats frigging awsoume!!!

Aww, thanks ;D I'm glad you liked it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 31
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Rememer - KaiXTakao - [Parody Trailer]   Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:50 am

RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7mnrphE_khttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7mnrphE_k

So here it is! My ever first parody trailer xD I think I managed to do quite well, but you tell me xD That's why I'm posting it and please leave a comment on YouTube too, for me Smile *puppy dog eyes*

hehe, thats frigging awsoume!!!

Aww, thanks ;D I'm glad you liked it Very Happy

this was a brilliant idea for making a tyka trailer.....wud love to see a whole film based on these two....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Rememer - KaiXTakao - [Parody Trailer]   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7mnrphE_khttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7mnrphE_k

So here it is! My ever first parody trailer xD I think I managed to do quite well, but you tell me xD That's why I'm posting it and please leave a comment on YouTube too, for me Smile *puppy dog eyes*

hehe, thats frigging awsoume!!!

Aww, thanks ;D I'm glad you liked it Very Happy

this was a brilliant idea for making a tyka trailer.....wud love to see a whole film based on these two....
I know! It makes me want to use my whole break to start a movie and get my act in gear to animation... That's a lot of work so it isn't likely... but I can take the baby steps to it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evolution_Storm

avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 31
Location : Home Sweet Home

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Rememer - KaiXTakao - [Parody Trailer]   Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:08 am

Kiotana wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7mnrphE_khttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7mnrphE_k

So here it is! My ever first parody trailer xD I think I managed to do quite well, but you tell me xD That's why I'm posting it and please leave a comment on YouTube too, for me Smile *puppy dog eyes*

hehe, thats frigging awsoume!!!

Aww, thanks ;D I'm glad you liked it Very Happy

this was a brilliant idea for making a tyka trailer.....wud love to see a whole film based on these two....
I know! It makes me want to use my whole break to start a movie and get my act in gear to animation... That's a lot of work so it isn't likely... but I can take the baby steps to it...

that's great if u wanna make a whole movie on it....we'll all be looking forward to it cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Rememer - KaiXTakao - [Parody Trailer]   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7mnrphE_khttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7mnrphE_k

So here it is! My ever first parody trailer xD I think I managed to do quite well, but you tell me xD That's why I'm posting it and please leave a comment on YouTube too, for me Smile *puppy dog eyes*

hehe, thats frigging awsoume!!!

Aww, thanks ;D I'm glad you liked it Very Happy

this was a brilliant idea for making a tyka trailer.....wud love to see a whole film based on these two....
I know! It makes me want to use my whole break to start a movie and get my act in gear to animation... That's a lot of work so it isn't likely... but I can take the baby steps to it...

that's great if u wanna make a whole movie on it....we'll all be looking forward to it cheers
Whoa there! I'm not making promises since I have plenty other things that would take less time to do. Such as short fics and comics and fanart... That and I'd like to use one of my favorite fics to use as my guide. Hmmm... that would take permission from the authors and a pole to know what your fav fic is, but that wouldn't be fair to the many authors we have here. I don't want to insult anyone... I love all tyka fics... T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Walk to Rememer - KaiXTakao - [Parody Trailer]   

Back to top Go down
 
A Walk to Rememer - KaiXTakao - [Parody Trailer]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Late 80's Rap Song Parody
» "Trailer Park Boys"
» Photography Walk
» Gamer Trailer - English Version
» Photo's of 2" Burrell Trailer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: Fanwork :: Fan-videos-
Jump to: