KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suzume-sama

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 22
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:29 pm

Here's somehing I've been pondering on in a LONG time. Namely why is KaRe so much more popular than TyKa?! I mean Kai and Tyson has even a moment where we can mistake them for KISSING!? - OK, so it was Tyson's dream - big deal. However, I've been wondering why people seem to like it, so here you go and answer. I still don't get it since I saw TyKa all the way. I guess I'm just jealous for why people seem to like this so much. KaRe is one of my biggest hate-couples xD That's why! Go TyKa <3 lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
AdventTsarev

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 25
Location : Box

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:44 pm

i'll be the first to admit i was a really big KaRe fan for the longest time.
though even now i'm not sure what the appeal was.
maybe because they're both older than the others and seemingly more attractive?
(at least,that's how i saw it for the longest time. i used to think Tyson was gross xP )
TyKa is more obvious
KaRe is more...uh...not-obvious?
i dont know really Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:33 am

Well, my friend, who isn't big on the pairings, has and is still a KaiRei. I gotta ask her...
As for me, well. I was crazy for Kai and most of my girlfriends were crazy for Ray and I had to admit he was attractive too so we figured, bishi with bishi... First season Tyson didn't have a handsome face and he got an annoying attitude later in the series despite the better face XD So they were both mature and umm... I need some help here... attractive, mature... I got nothing... >,< *looks at the huge amount of fanart collected on her drive* Ermmm... cute in a way... still attractive... okay most of the pairing is fan based ideas so no concrete reason to pair them really...
Bottom line: It was popular, I fell into it, and it was my first yaoi... Ray seemed girlish enough for me to not be struck all at once with the power that is pure hardcore yaoi.
WHATEVER! TYKA! RULES!
Max, as she so loves to defend, is completely straight and her favorite... XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:55 pm

I personaly think TyKa is more popular, when i was in the re/ka dom i remember thinking why is tyka so poular...? 0_0...So...what i can say is the kitty cat thing appeals to a lof of people, rei was one of my fav characters for a long time. So naturally he was an obvious, as was kai and tyson, i never saw the connection between tyson and kai till i was much older.. But i seriously think TyKa is more popular, after all, we have a forum don't we...I've never scene a kai rei one...then again i've never looked 0_0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:23 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
I personaly think TyKa is more popular, when i was in the re/ka dom i remember thinking why is tyka so poular...? 0_0...So...what i can say is the kitty cat thing appeals to a lof of people, rei was one of my fav characters for a long time. So naturally he was an obvious, as was kai and tyson, i never saw the connection between tyson and kai till i was much older.. But i seriously think TyKa is more popular, after all, we have a forum don't we...I've never scene a kai rei one...then again i've never looked 0_0
Nope, I never saw the possibility of Tyson at the time... and I have not looked for KaRa either.... oh! my friend's here! JES! Why is KaRe better?
Jes: "I don't like Tyson.... they're both really good looking... Two bishies should be put together shouldn't they?" and this where I stop before she starts bashing Tyson and saying Ray is charming and happy but mature in which Kai would appreciate. Tyson is "Dimmwitted" and such...
T_T *glares* He's smarter than he looks okay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBlueOwl

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:42 am

*Mumble*

The fact that KaRe is so popular (though I've never wondered which one is more popular world wide: in the italian fandom KaRe is almost the only yaoi couple you'll find) still surprises me, because I always tought that yaoi freaks were canon-obsessed, like "If it's not CLEAR in the show then I don't like this pairing!!" but then everybody seems to love the KaRe pair that doesn't have a DAMNED hint in not one, not two, but THREE anime seasons! Strange people.
I mean, Takao and Kai always smile at each other, think about the other, hold hands and have a lot of phisical contact in general, they always seems to really understand each other and while fighting they found themselves on a romantic beach with aligned planets in the sky and shoting stars covering them! And let's not forget the fact that the Dragon and the Phoenix are married.
What should have done the authors to make it more obvious? XD XD
And, dear Heaven, am I the only one that found it a sexual metaphor when we have Takao's ray of light crushing into Kai's sun in episode 30? XD XD



Now stop the rantings.
Why is KaRe so popular? I'll go with: they're both bishies.
And I've also noticed that many Kai fans dislike Takao and vice versa. That's weird. ._.


Last edited by LittleBlueOwl on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yaminogame.forumcommunity.net/
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:22 am

LittleBlueOwl wrote:
*Mumble*

The fact that KaRe is so popular (though I've never wondered which one is more popular world wide: in the italian fandom KaRe is almost the only yaoi couple you'll find) still surprises me, because I always tought that yaoi freaks were canon-obsessed, like "If it's not CLEAR in the show then I don't like this pairing!!" but then everybody seems to love the KaRe pair that doesn't have a DAMNED hint in not one, not two, but THREE anime seasons! Strange people.
I mean, Takao and Kai always smile at each other, think about the other, hold hands and have a lot of phisical contact in general, they always seems to really understand each other and while fighting they found themselves on a romantic beach with aligned planets in the sky and shoting stars covering them! And let's not forget the fact that the Dragon and the Phoenix are married.
What should have done the authors to make it more obvious? XD XD
And, dear Heaven, am I the only one that found it a sexual metaphor when we have Takao's ray of light crushing into Kai's sun in episode 30? Click. XD XD

Now stop the rantings.
Why is KaRe so popular? I'll go with: they're both bishies.
And I've also noticed that many Kai fans dislike Takao and vice versa. That's weird. ._.
Link not working....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBlueOwl

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:31 am

Damnit, I'm sorry. XD
Hope you'll see it, now (even though that's pretty stupid, lol XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yaminogame.forumcommunity.net/
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:49 pm

That IS suspicious... O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:55 pm

LittleBlueOwl wrote:
*Mumble*

The fact that KaRe is so popular (though I've never wondered which one is more popular world wide: in the italian fandom KaRe is almost the only yaoi couple you'll find) still surprises me, because I always tought that yaoi freaks were canon-obsessed, like "If it's not CLEAR in the show then I don't like this pairing!!" but then everybody seems to love the KaRe pair that doesn't have a DAMNED hint in not one, not two, but THREE anime seasons! Strange people.
I mean, Takao and Kai always smile at each other, think about the other, hold hands and have a lot of phisical contact in general, they always seems to really understand each other and while fighting they found themselves on a romantic beach with aligned planets in the sky and shoting stars covering them! And let's not forget the fact that the Dragon and the Phoenix are married.
What should have done the authors to make it more obvious? XD XD
And, dear Heaven, am I the only one that found it a sexual metaphor when we have Takao's ray of light crushing into Kai's sun in episode 30? XD XD



Now stop the rantings.
Why is KaRe so popular? I'll go with: they're both bishies.
And I've also noticed that many Kai fans dislike Takao and vice versa. That's weird. ._.



AND THIS IS WHERE THE CHILDREN COME FROM !!!! TAKAOS Light represents sperm, and Kais ball of fire represents and egg...sperm and egg = MPREG CHILDREN...Told ya my thory was correct!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
LittleBlueOwl

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:37 pm

And Kai's the mom! *__*
XD XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yaminogame.forumcommunity.net/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:38 pm

LittleBlueOwl wrote:
And Kai's the mom! *__*
XD XD XD XD

ROFL!!! they can both be mummys, they do have 2 kids afterall
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
LittleBlueOwl

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Very correct! XD
And both of them DO look like their dad, LOL XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yaminogame.forumcommunity.net/
FireKali

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 37
Location : Red Deer, AB, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:57 am

Ooooh, let Kali count the ways *that* pairing's fans are mistaken in their delusion...

No, I'm not going to sit here and bash others for their opinions, no matter how much I disagree. I only do that when they're being obnoxious about it or hatin' on others. Twisted Evil

Why's it so popular? Well, for one thing, the majority of those that watched or are catching up to it were of an age group that was a) not yet mature enough to know better concerning actual human emotions & the characterizations of such, b) yaoi fangirls who don't much care who's with who as long as it's two hot guys, c) a part of the mob mentality, because let's face it, there's more fan-material out there on that pairing than there is TyKa (not that we aren't TRYING or anything!), and thus they see all their friends doing it so they do it, too. I'm sorry to admit that when I first came to the fandom, before I was rescued by Ranma, Glay, and Jen, I was a mob-follower (though in my defense, it was the first fandom I was actively taking part in, and didn't actually realize people took it so seriously). I also think that there's just some people who are the type to put their favourite characters in a series together and forget canon completely.

I have to agree with a few of the past comments though, in that there are some who just don't like Takao for whatever reason and so put Kai with Rei. Or even those that don't like Kai and put Takao with just about anyone else. *shrugs* I found it interesting that one doesn't find Kai in many other popular non-canon pairings (other than Rei). The only other one I can think of is to put him with Tala. Seen lots of that. -__-;

Nope. It's a baffling idea that people don't see it. It is very obvious that Takao and Kai are ONE. Ah well. No accounting for taste sometimes, is there?
farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yami-firekali.livejournal.com/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:23 am

I think if EVERYONE liked tyka ....it would make the fandom world boring right? I mean, yes its great when we have a great group of people like this who enjoy our bey boys, but if everyone in the beyblade fandom liked tyka, i dunno, it would just be a bit overbearing...

I think this pairing is special becuase we have the abilty to see them together, and read a lot more into them as characters, so we can just laugh at the people who stick the 'bishi' characters together for the hell of it. Without really considering the relationship of the characters, and what we all see, and why we know they are together.

I do take this pairing seriously, but no so much so that it sucks the enjoyemnt out of it when someone else mentions they like a different pairing with kai or tyson, i just laugh at them and think 'you obviously have paid no attention to the show have you' and i like thinking that...because it reminds me how much passion i feel for these guys, but at the same time how it makes my pairing special, that i can see it when my friends can't. XD

If everyone saw that, It wouldn't make tyka anyless special, i just think it would take away the enjoyement of choice, and the fact that we have a forum like this...If that makes sence at all 0_0 can you imagine if every beyblade fan on this forum with us, i can barly keep up with you guys as it is X_X
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
fuckyou



Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:16 am

LittleBlueOwl wrote:
*Mumble*

The fact that KaRe is so popular (though I've never wondered which one is more popular world wide: in the italian fandom KaRe is almost the only yaoi couple you'll find) still surprises me, because I always tought that yaoi freaks were canon-obsessed, like "If it's not CLEAR in the show then I don't like this pairing!!" but then everybody seems to love the KaRe pair that doesn't have a DAMNED hint in not one, not two, but THREE anime seasons! Strange people.
I mean, Takao and Kai always smile at each other, think about the other, hold hands and have a lot of phisical contact in general, they always seems to really understand each other and while fighting they found themselves on a romantic beach with aligned planets in the sky and shoting stars covering them! And let's not forget the fact that the Dragon and the Phoenix are married.
What should have done the authors to make it more obvious? XD XD
And, dear Heaven, am I the only one that found it a sexual metaphor when we have Takao's ray of light crushing into Kai's sun in episode 30? XD XD



Now stop the rantings.
Why is KaRe so popular? I'll go with: they're both bishies.
And I've also noticed that many Kai fans dislike Takao and vice versa. That's weird. ._.
what do you mean drangoon and dranzer married?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:40 pm

You're keeping up just fine Yuki XD and I think exactly as you do about this fandom and pairing. Although I would like others to understand why it makes so much sense and why they're best paired, I think you're right in saying that once things get really popular, they get crazy and lose reason.
*I mean, I read Twilight like two years ago when my school got the book and happened to read over my friend's shoulder. I loved it because it was written a lot like a fanfic and I ate it like a fangirl... then the movie came out and suddenly an explosion of fans came pouring out and completely smothered my passion for it. Sad*
Anyways, Kali, its much like me, I followed the crowd in KaRe as my first pairing... you're totally right, it's a crowd following thing DX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:22 am

Kiotana wrote:
You're keeping up just fine Yuki XD and I think exactly as you do about this fandom and pairing. Although I would like others to understand why it makes so much sense and why they're best paired, I think you're right in saying that once things get really popular, they get crazy and lose reason.
*I mean, I read Twilight like two years ago when my school got the book and happened to read over my friend's shoulder. I loved it because it was written a lot like a fanfic and I ate it like a fangirl... then the movie came out and suddenly an explosion of fans came pouring out and completely smothered my passion for it. Sad*
Anyways, Kali, its much like me, I followed the crowd in KaRe as my first pairing... you're totally right, it's a crowd following thing DX

Yeah yeah exactly, you are so much better at explaining things than i am kio!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
LittleBlueOwl

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:06 am

Quote :
what do you mean drangoon and dranzer married?

Not Dragoon and Dranzer, but actually the Dragon and the Phoenix as mythological creatures: in asian myths the Dragon and the Phoenix are usually portraited as the Emperor and his wife and soulmate. <3
That actually has nothing to do with the plot of Beyblade, but I love to think that Aoki knew about this myth and wanted to put inside some subtext, like: gals, they're ment to be! XD

And, Yuki, I totally agree with you. *o*
The very first reason why I disliked KaRe, at the very beginning - aside from the fact thast it made absolutely no sense - was that it was very popular. TOO, popular.
I have the feeling that when something starts to become everybody's obsession they start putting "rules" at the pair itself, such as: one's the seme and the other is the uke, they're story is angst, one is abusive (I'm talking about pairings in general, not KaRe in particular ^^) while the other is the one that love's him from the bottom of his heart, and so on.
In the end, I'd feel like I'm liking the pairing that someone else suggested me with the caracteristics that someone else put to it, and there's nothin' natural about the love I have for this pair.
That's the main reason why I usually love the less famous couples, because I can really feel I'm goin' through them with my own mind and not because everybody else love it.

And then, that's so much fun when you meet a fan of KaRe and you can look down at her and think: "Girl, have we seen the same Beyblade series?"
It makes me feel somewhat special, towards the guys, because I've really the feeling I'm looking through them, that I can really understand their feelings and so on.

*That's pointless rantings, but who cares! <3*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yaminogame.forumcommunity.net/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:25 am

LittleBlueOwl wrote:
Quote :
what do you mean drangoon and dranzer married?

Not Dragoon and Dranzer, but actually the Dragon and the Phoenix as mythological creatures: in asian myths the Dragon and the Phoenix are usually portraited as the Emperor and his wife and soulmate. <3
That actually has nothing to do with the plot of Beyblade, but I love to think that Aoki knew about this myth and wanted to put inside some subtext, like: gals, they're ment to be! XD

And, Yuki, I totally agree with you. *o*
The very first reason why I disliked KaRe, at the very beginning - aside from the fact thast it made absolutely no sense - was that it was very popular. TOO, popular.
I have the feeling that when something starts to become everybody's obsession they start putting "rules" at the pair itself, such as: one's the seme and the other is the uke, they're story is angst, one is abusive (I'm talking about pairings in general, not KaRe in particular ^^) while the other is the one that love's him from the bottom of his heart, and so on.
In the end, I'd feel like I'm liking the pairing that someone else suggested me with the caracteristics that someone else put to it, and there's nothin' natural about the love I have for this pair.
That's the main reason why I usually love the less famous couples, because I can really feel I'm goin' through them with my own mind and not because everybody else love it.

And then, that's so much fun when you meet a fan of KaRe and you can look down at her and think: "Girl, have we seen the same Beyblade series?"
It makes me feel somewhat special, towards the guys, because I've really the feeling I'm looking through them, that I can really understand their feelings and so on.

*That's pointless rantings, but who cares! <3*



Exactly!!!! *_* The last part you said was soo ture
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:57 am

AHHHHHH IM SO PISSED OFF!!!!! You guys HELP ME!!!! some ars tart left a comment on a picture i put on DA recently saying ...it was funny...but i think kenny ment to say rei not tyson *i want to kill her right now* You can BLATNELY See im a TyKa fan...SO WHY THE CRAP would you say something, that you know is gunna piss me off royaly...what was the point in commenting, Go see what i mean... here's a link: go slate her...¬_¬...you need to read the actual speech bubble's on the picture first, and the the picture descpription...then scrowl down to a user name called 'DanicaSpirit' ...fucking grrr


http://yuki-kiba-chan.deviantart.com/art/The-Kenny-and-Kai-Show-XD-137630295
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
LittleBlueOwl

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 am

THAT's the kind of fangirl I really HATE!
They watch stuff (fanarts, fanfics, fanvids) with pairings they dislike and then just FEEL the urge to tell the author how much their pair is a lot better than yours and that they hate, for example, Kai and Takao as a pair. But, WHO CARES?!?!

If she had written something like: "I like KaRe better, but this was fun!" it could have been acceptable. Nobody cares she loves KaRe, but that's ok, as long as the inner meaning of the comment is not: "The pair you love sucks".

Yuki, I understand how you feel, really, it happened to me a lot of times, I know how you want to smash a hammer on her head, that's normal. ù_ù
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yaminogame.forumcommunity.net/
Kiotana

avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:27 am

Aw! I wanna cry for you Yuki XD That sucks. I rarely get that and just scoff at them... I do have KaRa still on my gallery somewhere as well as fanfictions. They were merely excuses to write and draw yaoi though... I guess they could get the wrong impression of ME but not YUKI!
My worst commenter on DA has to be MasteroftheSquirrels who doesn't like yaoi and points it out on occasion. Ticks me off. It's the majority of what I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

avatar

Posts : 302
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:33 am

Just to let you guys know whats happerning with this douchbag on DA...She replied to what i said with this:

''that's your opinion...>_> -hmpf! You can't change my mind nor the millions of other KaixRei fans out there!

Still it's cool piece, nice concept, though I don't think it would last long. I would think Kenny would get to annoying for Kai that he might actually kill Kenny.^^;
^_^


Here's My Reply: (Note...im pissed off again)

I wasn't trying to change you're mind, nor was i trying to change the minds of millions of others... but when you come on my page, don't leave me trashy comments with you're dumbass opinion!! when it's blatenly obvious i ship tyka...you fucking idiot ...go away.



GGGGGGGRRRRRRR ...-Pulls out chainsaw-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
LittleBlueOwl

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:02 am

Good God, who wats to change her mind? ._.
I really LOATHE this kind of people. ù_ù
And, btw, I love your answer. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yaminogame.forumcommunity.net/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   

Back to top Go down
 
Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ignoring the obvious - Railway history in the Charente
» Kabir aakhir kaise kare pyar ka izhaar? - SBS segment (03/07/2015)
» Irina Woods. Smart ass extraordinaire!
» Captain Obvious Strikes Again
» Heavy Hans Coper-esque monumental modernist waisted vase no obvious mark

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: Adult Section :: Discussions-
Jump to: