KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:07 am

LittleBlueOwl wrote:
Good God, who wats to change her mind? ._.
I really LOATHE this kind of people. ù_ù
And, btw, I love your answer. XD

ROFL And i had the last laugh, SHE can't reply, i blocked her ....Hahahaha!!! (Yes im childish meh XD) Well, what does one expect, i'm not trying to change the minds of others...jeezz...i just don't want her leaving me fucking stupid comments. I'd rather sit there and read slating comments on how crap the art is rather than the bullshit shes feeding me... -_-;;; Thanks for the totall support guys!!! XDD and people wonder why my old signiture on da used to be 'some people are only alive, because it's against the law to kill them' ...-pull out chainsaw...screw the law..i hate these girls!

XDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
LittleBlueOwl

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:36 am

Quote :
Well, what does one expect, i'm not trying to change the minds of others
I have the feeling that is THOSE girls that want us to change our minds. ù_ù (Not always, but yeah.)

Quote :
I'd rather sit there and read slating comments on how crap the art is rather than the bullshit shes feeding me... -_-;;;
I'm totally with you!
(And the art is no crap, btw, it's really well drawn and fun. *_*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yaminogame.forumcommunity.net/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:20 am

LittleBlueOwl wrote:
Quote :
Well, what does one expect, i'm not trying to change the minds of others
I have the feeling that is THOSE girls that want us to change our minds. ù_ù (Not always, but yeah.)

Quote :
I'd rather sit there and read slating comments on how crap the art is rather than the bullshit shes feeding me... -_-;;;
I'm totally with you!
(And the art is no crap, btw, it's really well drawn and fun. *_*)

Lol thanks ...thats exactly what i thought, but leaving a comment like that she had contridicted herself by saying it in the first place...Because she was saying it should be her shitty pairing !!_!!
Back to top Go down
Suzume-sama

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
AHHHHHH IM SO PISSED OFF!!!!! You guys HELP ME!!!! some ars tart left a comment on a picture i put on DA recently saying ...it was funny...but i think kenny ment to say rei not tyson *i want to kill her right now* You can BLATNELY See im a TyKa fan...SO WHY THE CRAP would you say something, that you know is gunna piss me off royaly...what was the point in commenting, Go see what i mean... here's a link: go slate her...¬_¬...you need to read the actual speech bubble's on the picture first, and the the picture descpription...then scrowl down to a user name called 'DanicaSpirit' ...fucking grrr

http://yuki-kiba-chan.deviantart.com/art/The-Kenny-and-Kai-Show-XD-137630295

GOD! I SO agree with you! I hate when people do that! "Pretty cool, but I think..." why do they even write lines like that? Or try reading fanfics, watchign fan-art, videos and such with pairs they don't like? It's just stupid! Good thing you replied her xD LOL!

TyKa 4-EVA! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Yeah i know, stupid little girls ...so annoying ..wish they would just go die XDD;;;;

TyKa forever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdventTsarev

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Yeah i know, stupid little girls ...so annoying ..wish they would just go die XDD;;;;

TyKa forever! Very Happy

uber fangirlism like that = fail

one day they will die.
and yuki will have the last laugh (once again)
and all will be right with the world >3>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:27 am

AdventTsarev wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

TyKa forever! Very Happy

uber fangirlism like that = fail

one day they will die.
and yuki will have the last laugh (once again)
and all will be right with the world >3>

YES YES I SHALL!!!!! >D -insert evil face of doom here plz-
Back to top Go down
TyKaLove

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:31 am

this is a good question!

the most loves KaRe
and everytime i´m thinking: WHY!!!! O _ o

Kai and Tyson(Takao) fit much better!

They are like light and Shadow *nod*

Like Ying and Yang

and .... from the appearance they also fit much better
Embarassed

Kai and Tyson are hotter than KaRe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=139
Suzume-sama

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:33 am

TyKaLove wrote:

this is a good question!

the most loves KaRe

Like Ying and Yang

Embarassed

Couldn't have a agreed with you more ;D KaiXTakao 4eva <33
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:22 am

TyKaLove wrote:

this is a good question!

the most loves KaRe

Like Ying and Yang

Embarassed

Light and Shadow, what a romantic way to put it, yes they are very much like that arn't they XD
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:12 am

kai and tyson complement each other in every way possible.....even their bit-beasts are the symbols of love and marriage....kai and rei together wud look plain stupid.....they are like brothers......i cant see kai loving anyone else but tyson......i've also heard that tyka is beyblade's official pairing.....and throughout the series tyson and kai's relationship has gone through a lot.....it only serves to prove that tyka is original
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:15 am

Evolution_Storm wrote:
kai and tyson complement each other in every way possible.....even their bit-beasts are the symbols of love and marriage....kai and rei together wud look plain stupid.....they are like brothers......i cant see kai loving anyone else but tyson......i've also heard that tyka is beyblade's official pairing.....and throughout the series tyson and kai's relationship has gone through a lot.....it only serves to prove that tyka is original

I totally 2nd that XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:59 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:

I totally 2nd that XDDDDD

hehe....thanks lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taziekins

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:33 pm

*waves massive banner*

"TYKA FAN FROM EPISODE ONE!!!"

ahem *whistles innocently*

Tyson staring at Kai outlines by sunset anyone? And oh look, no Rei in sight. pfft Kai/Rei obvious my ass!!!
anyways, rant over, I'll behave now ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:04 am

taziekins wrote:
*waves massive banner*

Tyson staring at Kai outlines by sunset anyone? And oh look, no Rei in sight. pfft Kai/Rei obvious my ass!!!

yeah i totally agree.....right from the 1st episode those 2 have been obvious.....ty even imagines kai while he and kenny fix his beyblade after kai trashed it.......and in season 3 last episode, the look they were giving each other while blading on the hillside was just too good.....rei and max had more in common as far as i see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzume-sama

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:21 am

Evolution_Storm wrote:
taziekins wrote:
*waves massive banner*

yeah i totally agree.....right from the 1st episode those 2 have been obvious.....ty even imagines kai while he and kenny fix his beyblade after kai trashed it.......and in season 3 last episode, the look they were giving each other while blading on the hillside was just too good.....rei and max had more in common as far as i see it.

Yeah!

Tyson = Loud & Kai = Silent
Max = Sugar High & Rei = Calm

xD THEY COMPLETE EACH OTHER^^
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:39 am

RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
taziekins wrote:
*waves massive banner*

Yeah!

yeah TyKa rulezzzz....*waves tyka flag*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
taziekins wrote:
*waves massive banner*

Yeah!

I wonder what the TyKa flag looks like. No one even competed in the banner contest on DA for this forum. I had an idea, but no time to deliver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:52 am

Kiotana wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
RobbXmonXlover wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
taziekins wrote:
*waves massive banner*

Yeah!

I wonder what the TyKa flag looks like. No one even competed in the banner contest on DA for this forum. I had an idea, but no time to deliver.

Me and ashla were a bit dissapointed about how few people entered tbh :S .... It was a chance to have you're work on the forum banner for everyone to see, i was going to enter, but since i was helping ashla pick the winner, i didn't see much point >.< I suppose we could re open it. and try again.
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:55 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

Me and ashla were a bit dissapointed about how few people entered tbh :S .... It was a chance to have you're work on the forum banner for everyone to see, i was going to enter, but since i was helping ashla pick the winner, i didn't see much point >.< I suppose we could re open it. and try again.

I had the idea of making their middles (backs to butts)on each side while holding hands right in the middle. I was going to do their anime style too... but no time. Of course, I'd add the "Kaitaka ComeBack" in their somewhere and the thing in full color... I can dream XD
Maybe announce the contest here as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animelover2day

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:39 pm

I know R.M.L Why, oh why! Crying or Very sad confused
I absolutely despise the couple Kai and Ray.
I see nothing!
Even Ray agreed with Max on the first season that Kai and Tyson seem like they’re married.
I never did like the couple and I never will.
I like everyone’s reply to this.
You guys are so funny. Very Happy
I would love to get to know all you cool awesome people!
Anyways Tyson’s sweet and Kai is sour!
Great combination! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:03 am

animelover2day wrote:
I know R.M.L Why, oh why! Crying or Very sad confused
I absolutely despise the couple Kai and Ray.
I see nothing!
Even Ray agreed with Max on the first season that Kai and Tyson seem like they’re married.
I never did like the couple and I never will.
I like everyone’s reply to this.
You guys are so funny. Very Happy
I would love to get to know all you cool awesome people!
Anyways Tyson’s sweet and Kai is sour!
Great combination! lol!
My favorite combo too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racoona

PostSubject: NEVAR!!!   Tue May 25, 2010 6:05 pm

I never did like ReiKai, I tried to read it, but it just seemed so wrong, they don't have the natural chemistry that Tyson and Kai have! It's an abomination it is, KaiRei, it shouldn't exist... alas, yet it does!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
nighty

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Thu May 27, 2010 2:56 pm

I can't contribute anything to "why", but I can jump on the "I don't understand".

Some time ago I actually started wondering about this so I decided to try to understand why anyone would ship Kai with Ray. Well, I've seen the anime, and didn't see anything, facfiction is no way because it's, well, fiction, so I decided on the thing that summarizes relationships best (often): AMVs.
At least tyka AMVs does.

But... well, what can I say? After watching 7 or 8 (the highest rated on youtube) I concluded Kai and Ray's relationship is based on NOTHING! Or... Kai putting a hand on Ray's shoulder and those two shaking hands. The rest was scenes that showed them talking, which I must say: Kai talks with everyone. Not much, but you can find scenes where he talks with a specific person. If that is enough to say that two people are "meant to be", then I guess Mr. Dickenson and Kai is just as much of a couple... XD Yuk.

When people ask me why I support tyka I show them screenshots: Like Tyson reaching out to grab Kai on the ice, Kai reaching out for Tyson, epic romantic staredown in the sunset etc. There's just so much to choose from.

I can't say the same with Kai and Ray. My conclusion to my research is: I still don't understand D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Racoona

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Thu May 27, 2010 4:26 pm

nighty wrote:
I can't contribute anything to "why", but I can jump on the "I don't understand".

Some time ago I actually started wondering about this so I decided to try to understand why anyone would ship Kai with Ray. Well, I've seen the anime, and didn't see anything, facfiction is no way because it's, well, fiction, so I decided on the thing that summarizes relationships best (often): AMVs.
At least tyka AMVs does.

But... well, what can I say? After watching 7 or 8 (the highest rated on youtube) I concluded Kai and Ray's relationship is based on NOTHING! Or... Kai putting a hand on Ray's shoulder and those two shaking hands. The rest was scenes that showed them talking, which I must say: Kai talks with everyone. Not much, but you can find scenes where he talks with a specific person. If that is enough to say that two people are "meant to be", then I guess Mr. Dickenson and Kai is just as much of a couple... XD Yuk.

When people ask me why I support tyka I show them screenshots: Like Tyson reaching out to grab Kai on the ice, Kai reaching out for Tyson, epic romantic staredown in the sunset etc. There's just so much to choose from.

I can't say the same with Kai and Ray. My conclusion to my research is: I still don't understand D:
Ditto, just freakin ditto <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   

Back to top Go down

Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next