KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What do you think about Gou and Makoto?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mione11

PostSubject: What do you think about Gou and Makoto?   Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:52 am

I'd like to hear from you about Kai and Tyson's kids.

don't know about you but I love them! they are just like parents in personality, but in a very innocent (and cute) way Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/mione11
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Gou and Makoto?   Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Their totally lovable and much like their dads, but I'm not sure what more we can say when all they got was a few panels in the end of the book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKali

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Gou and Makoto?   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:02 pm

I admit I wasn't too sure about them when I first heard of them, but after I'd read the manga I really liked them! It would have been nice to get a little more of the kids, but as a conclusion to the manga, I liked it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yami-firekali.livejournal.com/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Gou and Makoto?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:01 am

I'll tell you what u think!!

THEY ARE THE MOST ADORABLE CUTEST CUDDLY KIDDIES EVER!! AND THEY TOTALLY Deserve more love *pets them* XDDDDDDDDD I So want to get a bey family cosplay group together, so like, Kai, tyson, Goh and Makoto!!! eeee that would be the cutest thing ever, just finding people to do it for me, i feel bad enough for forcing my friends to do the bladebreakers with me XD;;; though the max and rei didn't mind so much, but the kenny was furious at me XD;; LOOLL...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Gou and Makoto?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
I'll tell you what u think!!

THEY ARE THE MOST ADORABLE CUTEST CUDDLY KIDDIES EVER!! AND THEY TOTALLY Deserve more love *pets them* XDDDDDDDDD I So want to get a bey family cosplay group together, so like, Kai, tyson, Goh and Makoto!!! eeee that would be the cutest thing ever, just finding people to do it for me, i feel bad enough for forcing my friends to do the bladebreakers with me XD;;; though the max and rei didn't mind so much, but the kenny was furious at me XD;; LOOLL...
But Kenny rocks!
And you'd have to get some shorties to do the kids XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Gou and Makoto?   

Back to top Go down

What do you think about Gou and Makoto?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1