KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What do you think about Gou and Makoto?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mione11

PostSubject: What do you think about Gou and Makoto?   Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:52 am

I'd like to hear from you about Kai and Tyson's kids.

don't know about you but I love them! they are just like parents in personality, but in a very innocent (and cute) way Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/mione11
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Gou and Makoto?   Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Their totally lovable and much like their dads, but I'm not sure what more we can say when all they got was a few panels in the end of the book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKali

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Gou and Makoto?   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:02 pm

I admit I wasn't too sure about them when I first heard of them, but after I'd read the manga I really liked them! It would have been nice to get a little more of the kids, but as a conclusion to the manga, I liked it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yami-firekali.livejournal.com/
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Gou and Makoto?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:01 am

I'll tell you what u think!!

THEY ARE THE MOST ADORABLE CUTEST CUDDLY KIDDIES EVER!! AND THEY TOTALLY Deserve more love *pets them* XDDDDDDDDD I So want to get a bey family cosplay group together, so like, Kai, tyson, Goh and Makoto!!! eeee that would be the cutest thing ever, just finding people to do it for me, i feel bad enough for forcing my friends to do the bladebreakers with me XD;;; though the max and rei didn't mind so much, but the kenny was furious at me XD;; LOOLL...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Gou and Makoto?   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
I'll tell you what u think!!

THEY ARE THE MOST ADORABLE CUTEST CUDDLY KIDDIES EVER!! AND THEY TOTALLY Deserve more love *pets them* XDDDDDDDDD I So want to get a bey family cosplay group together, so like, Kai, tyson, Goh and Makoto!!! eeee that would be the cutest thing ever, just finding people to do it for me, i feel bad enough for forcing my friends to do the bladebreakers with me XD;;; though the max and rei didn't mind so much, but the kenny was furious at me XD;; LOOLL...
But Kenny rocks!
And you'd have to get some shorties to do the kids XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about Gou and Makoto?   

Back to top Go down

What do you think about Gou and Makoto?
Page 1 of 1