KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

TyKa Cosplay Music Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Cosplay Music Video   Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Wow, the footage still has that agressive and very uncertain relationship scenes that I loved form the Mega-uploader version, but this time the music gave it a sadder tone, rather than a furstrating agression. Dunno if I like the sadder one over the angry one... but it still inspires me about this couple
In my view, Kai easily gets frusterated with Takao, but always comes back for more. Takao is somewhat the same way when he pushes him away, but he can't resist him for long. This disease doesn't have a cure. LUFF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Cosplay Music Video   Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:30 am

Kiotana wrote:
Wow, the footage still has that agressive and very uncertain relationship scenes that I loved form the Mega-uploader version, but this time the music gave it a sadder tone, rather than a furstrating agression. Dunno if I like the sadder one over the angry one... but it still inspires me about this couple
In my view, Kai easily gets frusterated with Takao, but always comes back for more. Takao is somewhat the same way when he pushes him away, but he can't resist him for long. This disease doesn't have a cure. LUFF.

Totally agree with you, I liked this one better i think, the one on mega upload failed lol..same footage and all but i had to make a re edit cause because youtube didn't like the original song! XD; -loves that i used in new video-

I might poke Mistrix and ask her to make a new vid all together, so we can get footage of her new wig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Cosplay Music Video   Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:07 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

Totally agree with you, I liked this one better i think, the one on mega upload failed lol..same footage and all but i had to make a re edit cause because youtube didn't like the original song! XD; -loves that i used in new video-

I might poke Mistrix and ask her to make a new vid all together, so we can get footage of her new wig Very Happy
LE Gasp! A new wig! Squee!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyKaLove

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Cosplay Music Video   Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:43 pm

I agree with you guys, too!

*lol*

but the idea to that Video is great
* _ *
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=139
Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Cosplay Music Video   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:17 am

the idea for this video was fabulous....loved it......it really goes to show how tyson and kai cant live without each other...brilliant footage I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Cosplay Music Video   

Back to top Go down

TyKa Cosplay Music Video
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1