HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soundtrack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nighty

nighty

Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Soundtrack   Soundtrack EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Erh... I uploaded the Japanese G-Revolution Soundtrack to my youtube if anyone is interested Wink

https://www.youtube.com/user/windpower#p/c/5823D1BBC58A4F3C/0/LnXcHvZGyGs

(In my opinion: Best soundtrack ever)

*wonder how long time it will take before they remove it* Razz

Anyone with other soundtracks? 8D
Back to top Go down
Racoona

Racoona

Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack   Soundtrack EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:15 am

Idunno, I like the bb soundtrack and stuff, but someone made a vid with "Listen to your heart" by some technogroup (DHT methinks) or another, and I have always associated that with TyKa xD It just screams TyKa to me, so I love that song ^^

But my fave beyblade sountrack might be All Across the Nation because it's so peppy, brattish and childish it makes me smile ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
nighty

nighty

Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack   Soundtrack EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:23 am

Racoona wrote:
Idunno, I like the bb soundtrack and stuff, but someone made a vid with "Listen to your heart" by some technogroup (DHT methinks) or another, and I have always associated that with TyKa xD It just screams TyKa to me, so I love that song ^^

But my fave beyblade sountrack might be All Across the Nation because it's so peppy, brattish and childish it makes me smile ^^

If you're talking about tyka I see what you mean about other songs being better... Ok, no I don't. I've been watching too much japanese G-Rev and heard the music in my tyka scenes, so I associate the soundtrack with tyka. But, whatever Razz
(The point was more like: Look! A soundtrack! Very Happy You can listen to it!)

I like the american soundtrack too and I angree that All Across the Nation is a great song XD
Back to top Go down
Racoona

Racoona

Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack   Soundtrack EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 am

nighty wrote:
Racoona wrote:

If you're talking about tyka I see what you mean about other songs being better... Ok, no I don't. I've been watching too much japanese G-Rev and heard the music in my tyka scenes, so I associate the soundtrack with tyka. But, whatever Razz
(The point was more like: Look! A soundtrack! Very Happy You can listen to it!)

I like the american soundtrack too and I angree that All Across the Nation is a great song XD
xDDDD Hehe, true true, but I am so into angsty lovesongs/poems when it comes to TyKa... the boys take well to torture with happy endings xD especially emotional unrequited love ^^

Kids are doing it all across the nation! xDDD Yes we are, horisontal, against the wall, on the table and at the mall xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack   Soundtrack EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:28 am

ahh i really love this soundtrack! hopefully it will stay on u tube! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack   Soundtrack Empty