KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5

Go down 
+3
FireKali
Kiotana
Yuki-Kiba-Chan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistrix636

Mistrix636

FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5   FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:48 pm

KEEP WRITING IT KAI!!

no seriously THIS IS GREAT! XD MORE MORE <3
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5   FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:02 am

Mistrix636 wrote:
KEEP WRITING IT KAI!!

no seriously THIS IS GREAT! XD MORE MORE <3

You just like the DRAMA!!!! >8D
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5   FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:04 am

*breaks down crying in the maclabs* ... *ppl stare*
I felt bad for Max because of Ray, but then I felt terrible for Tyson when he was stood up and then just broke down when Tyson said that stuff about Max. What a horrible day! Kai better make up for it.... T_T
I loved this update! So true that if a friend is as excited about something as Tyson was, you'd agree to lie for them because you feel just how happy they are too. And you do take out your frustrations on others... especially the really fragile things, is a sad but very true fact to pick on.
YURI: yeah... I'm getting to it... I'm discovering that it's very hard to write when you aren't attracted to that sex in that way... I can write erotic scenes, but I'm at loss of their girl personalities wanting to get together to be more than friends ya know... you could help me out right?
So far I've got them meeting through Kai's gang again, but as for their continuous meetings, I've got a beach thing and then shopping, which I'm not sure I want to keep... it was a desperate attempt to get them together >< FAILING
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5   FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:30 am

Kiotana wrote:
I felt bad for Max because of Ray, but then I felt terrible for Tyson when he was stood up and then just broke down when Tyson said that stuff about Max. What a horrible day! Kai better make up for it.... T_T
I loved this update! So true that if a friend is as excited about something as Tyson was, you'd agree to lie for them because you feel just how happy they are too. And you do take out your frustrations on others... especially the really fragile things, is a sad but very true fact to pick on.
YURI: yeah... I'm getting to it... I'm discovering that it's very hard to write when you aren't attracted to that sex in that way... I can write erotic scenes, but I'm at loss of their girl personalities wanting to get together to be more than friends ya know... you could help me out right?
So far I've got them meeting through Kai's gang again, but as for their continuous meetings, I've got a beach thing and then shopping, which I'm not sure I want to keep... it was a desperate attempt to get them together >< FAILING

XDD Glad you enjoyed the drama!! Even if my grammer fails at life DX i didn't know if it was okay or not, my brain was turning to mush towards the end >.<//

sure i can give you some advice, but firstly, you need to explain a little how you're written there persaonlitys, just a breif description, i wouldn't wnt to give any 'out of character' ideas and have to start over cause they don't fit.
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5   FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

XDD Glad you enjoyed the drama!! Even if my grammer fails at life DX i didn't know if it was okay or not, my brain was turning to mush towards the end >.<//

sure i can give you some advice, but firstly, you need to explain a little how you're written there persaonlitys, just a breif description, i wouldn't wnt to give any 'out of character' ideas and have to start over cause they don't fit.
YAY assistance! Too bad I can't surprise ya ^^'
Okay so I made Tyson (Taka) a sort of tomboy, much like her male self in attitude, confident, her lateness and eating habits of course... She's in her last year of high school with the others (Hilary, Max, Kenny and Ray) and isn't set on doing anything with her life yet when her friends keep insisting that she find something. So she's persistant and playful... and somewhat naive.
Kai is a college student, attending the same one as Hiro a block away from the high school. I haven't decided if she's studying business or something else. She has her gang of course, but doesn't look to them as friends of any kind. She uses them to get out for kicks. Her tude is about the same I guess. She lives with grandfather who insists she get married and take up the business so she gets suitors every now and then. Her best friend is Tala who visits occasionally to tease her a little. While being harsh, she's protective of herself and those she likes which happens to be Taka for some reason. XD I gave her a much more experienced point of view. I'd say she's been in a few relationships before while Taka hasn't at all.
So I started with... Taka gets attacked by her gang and Kai wards them off. So sort of saving her, Taka is grateful and curious. The problem is that I need to find something that will connect them DX I've written a few different scenarios, but I feel they just lead to nothing.
Am I clear so far? ^^'

EDIT
Okay so re-reading I see I have put a lot of issues in the story BECAUSE I don't know here it's going. I could probobly get rid of the suitor idea... Right now I keep doodling scenarios to get my head into yuri and tyka being girls...
Back to top Go down
animelover2day

animelover2day

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5   FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:16 pm

You have to continue! It's so GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *___*
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5   FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:52 am

I'm so sorry i have left you guys hanging with this fic, i promise an update soon guys, gome gomen!! *shakes head in shame* >.< i am working on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5   FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FanFiction (18) 'Incomplete' update :) chp 5
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2