KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fira

Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby! Empty
PostSubject: Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby!   Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:02 pm

Alright! New website! Is everyone excited? I know I sure am!

So back in the day when the old forum was new I met my cariad Kat (a.k.a. Kanto) so you can be sure that the old website had some nostalgic memories for me. So let's have a moment for our old fallen website.

Aaaaannd we're back!

So I was so disappointed (re: horrified, re: heartbroken, re: NOOOOO!!!) to hear the old site had been shut down, especially since my first conversations with Kat were posted there and I, in my ignorance, didn't think to save them at the time. However! I was excited (re: ecstatic, re: gleeful, re: YAAAAAYY!!!) to hear we had a new site! So a big thank you to Yuki-Kiba-Chan for this (the heading picture looks awesome btw). I'm hoping it will have just as many happy memories (I'm sure it will).

So, lessee, introduction of myself:
Name's Brittony but webbernetters call me Fira so let's stick to tradition and stay with Fira (I prefer it Wink). I love yaoi/slash (which I'm sure you all do as well) and TyKa was one of my first ships!

Unfortunately I've been away from the fandom for some time. I'm hoping with a new website up and running for all the wonderful new TyKa stories/art my love will be rekindled. I'm also thinking I'll rewatch the episodes.

Another unfortunate event is that I'm off to work in a couple weeks and will have no internet service. So I won't be contributing to the new forum until at least September. Over the summer break I'll be working hard to pay for Uni but my laptop and note/artbook will be coming with me so I may have some new stuff when I get back. Hopefully there'll be some TyKa in the mix but I'm afraid I'm low on ideas lately so god only knows if my creative muse will be up and running this summer.

Either way, a big welcome to everyone new to this site and I can't wait to see what's in store for our new forum! Very Happy

Edit: I'm also quite excited, because as you can now see, I've discovered the colour of purple!

Last edited by Fira on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/882333/
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby!   Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Hey Fira!
Kio here! Glad to see you're back in the action. Watch those episodes! They're inspirational in themselves! Very Happy I'm so happy they put this back up too! I love you
Kiba did do an awesome job! Thanks Kiba!
Back to top Go down
FireKali

FireKali

PostSubject: *superglomp o'joy*   Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:53 pm

FIRA! *glomp* YAY! Great to see ya again!

Welcome back, hon! ^_______^
Back to top Go down
http://yami-firekali.livejournal.com/
Ashla

Ashla

PostSubject: Re: Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby!   Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby! EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:22 am

Welcome back Fira!

I had the same thoughts as yourself when the last forum went down. If there had been some warning might have been able to save the boards... Oh well! It's nice in a way to start afresh =3 We're getting off to a nice start ^^
Back to top Go down
Fira

PostSubject: Re: Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby!   Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby! EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:37 am

Yes, Yuki did do an awesome job didn't she?

FireKali!!! HI!!! *major huggles*

Ashla! *major huggles too* It is nice to start afresh. I can't wait to meet all the old and new Kaitakians! (I thought of writing TyKa-ians but Kaitakians just flows better doncha think? Lol. XD)
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby!   Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:30 am

Fira wrote:
Yes, Yuki did do an awesome job didn't she?

FireKali!!! HI!!! *major huggles*

Ashla! *major huggles too* It is nice to start afresh. I can't wait to meet all the old and new Kaitakians! (I thought of writing TyKa-ians but Kaitakians just flows better doncha think? Lol. XD)

Oh bless, Ashla helped a lot though ^^::::::: lol your welcome and welcome back!!!! I too was devestated at the old forum being taken down...broke my heart...
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Fira

PostSubject: Re: Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby!   Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:00 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Oh bless, Ashla helped a lot though ^^::::::: lol your welcome and welcome back!!!! I too was devestated at the old forum being taken down...broke my heart...
Ahh! I see! Joint effort huh? Well thanks so much to the both of you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby!   Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fira's Intro A.K.A. We're back baby!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: General / Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: