KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How You Fell In Love

Go down 
+14
nighty
animelover2day
KatKoshkova
izza123izza
TyKaLove
LittleBlueOwl
Evolution_Storm
Suzume-sama
taziekins
Silvrwind
Yuki-Kiba-Chan
FireKali
Kiotana
ffx2player
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TyKaLove

TyKaLove

How You Fell In Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:25 pm

[b]With me it was quite easy;

I found on Photobucket.com a gallery to this pair and then i was enthusiastically from the both * _ *

i really really loooove this pairing!

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=139
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:03 pm

TyKaLove wrote:

I found on Photobucket.com a gallery to this pair and then i was enthusiastically from the both * _ *

Embarassed
So you knew about Beyblade when you found it on Photobucket? Did you think of it when you watched the series?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:48 am

TyKaLove wrote:

Embarassed

XDDDD Photobucket is a good source!!!! Loveing this pairing is life ne?
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
TyKaLove

TyKaLove

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:48 am

Also about the TV serial I came on this Pairing * _ *

to all at the head on account of the last episodes

There it was simply incalculable that the both belong together!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
izza123izza

izza123izza

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:22 pm

I stalked Glay from deviantArt

enough said x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.izza123izza.deviantart.com
KatKoshkova

KatKoshkova

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Omg yuki, same here! I used to hate TyKa and love KaRe, then I read this one fanfic and absolutely fell in love with TyKa. Then when I rewatched the series I noticed that all the moments I thought were KaRe moments weren't really, Rei didn't show any real interest back (I'm referring to some moments in V-force). Tyson seems to show some attention back in the series (like in season 3), especially when he dreamed about Kai hugging him (I mean come on, it wasn't his brother, or grandpa, or any of his other friends, just Kai). and of course their epic battle in season 3. My one friend actually said during that episode you could replace the word beyblade with the word sex and it would totally fit. There was a lot of possible innuendo during that battle xD. I rewatched it a few weeks ago and laughed so hard. I love these two together I love you.
They're basically best friends who are also rivals. I love rival/friend pairings, and TyKa is my favorite one ♥️♥️♥️

Glay and Ranma's art also influenced me some (their TyKa art was actually my first favorites on dA). It's just so good! It really gets you into the TyKa mood ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://kat-koshkova.deviantart.com
animelover2day

animelover2day

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:54 pm

When I was younger I stayed up late, until the early morning cartoons came on. I stumbled upon Beyblade V Force on tv one morning and I saw Kai and I was instantly in love. I love you Lol I just continued watching the show. For some reason from that season alone I fell in love with the pairing. I didn’t even consider any other couple. I don’t know how that happened. confused So a few years later I got on the internet at school and just started looking up Kai and Tyson pics on photobucket. Then BAM the obession grew. Had no idea what the heck yaoi was, but I just kept looking for pics of them.
And a few years later, (I'm not sure how long these time gaps are????) I was probably 14 or 15 years old, I became friends with this girl that was more obsessed with anime then myself. I didn’t like her at first, but once we both knew we both liked anime, it just clicked. We became best friends. Well what I’m getting at is, I was looking at TyKai pics when suddenly my friend asks me do I like Yaoi. I looked at her like she was crazy. She told me what it meant. Then that’s where things got a little crazy. She told me about fanfiction. So when I finally got a computer at home I typed up Kai and Tyson yaoi fanfiction or something like that, on google. And yeah Techno Ranma’s fanfiction’s popped up. I think I read Impossible first, I’m not entirely sure, but yeah I just read every Kai and Tyson fic I could find. I don’t know when I finally watched Season 1 and 3 but I know it was during my TyKai craz. It’s pretty much a big blur. Well I think that’s about it. . Lol Anyways, that is how I think I fell in love. lol Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:08 pm

I love your TyKa beginnings guys! It's just fascinating how we come across an obsession!
Back to top Go down
nighty

nighty

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:25 am

Oh, lets see:
I was 13 when Beyblade started airing here, so I watched it. And like many others before me, I fell in love with Kai. So I started searching for art on dA. And we all know what happens when you search for Kai on dA? Mhm, yaoi. For some reason one of the first pictures I found was a Kai/Tyson one, but when I saw the thumbnail, I was like: LOL, girl! *open* And shock hit me D: Scared I closed the window like, really quick and just stared at the screen for five minutes XD Keep in mind people, my innocent mind had never experienced yaoi before (yey, sheltered). But after a while, I decided to conquer my fear so I went back and looked at the picture. I don't remember which it was, but I know it was something from either Glay or Technoranma. So I looked at it and though: Huh, this is very well drawn. So I looked at her gallery and was like: "Oooh, this person is really good." And then I closed the browser. No, sir; looking at pictures hadn't made me a fan, but as I continued watching Beyblade I kept thinking about what I had seen. And before I knew it I was looking for hints that Kai and Tyson cared for each other. Needless to say, I found them XD So here I am, 5 years later geek
Back to top Go down
Racoona

Racoona

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:00 am

I went to search for Beyblade fanfiction because I had fallen for fanfiction at the age of 11, and then KABOM I saw the TyKa and after that nothing else was good enough xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
Tsubasa

Tsubasa

PostSubject: Me   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:40 pm

how i feel in love with the pariring was simple, one day i was reading fanfiction and then somehow my mind was on beyblade so i checked it out abd read one story of glays and feel in love with tykai,
Back to top Go down
Racoona

Racoona

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Tsubasa wrote:
how i feel in love with the pariring was simple, one day i was reading fanfiction and then somehow my mind was on beyblade so i checked it out abd read one story of glays and feel in love with tykai,
Absolutely epic ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
Tsubasa

Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:54 pm

i no right such a good pairing
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:55 am

i just just realised that nearly 10 years since my tyka shipping started, i still don't like any other yaoi pairing, not from any other anime/manga. jeez talk about a one-track mind o_0;;
Back to top Go down
TyKaLove

TyKaLove

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:53 am

I came up with the pairing of different FF's.

I had first begun to read Kai x Ray, but I liked this pairing at first did not because I found that they do not fit together.

After I had followed the anime times, it was like a blast for me and since I LOVE Kai and Tyson (Takao)!

And that will never, never change!!

So fan of the two I have now been about 9 - 10 years.

A long, long, but a very beautiful time *g*

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mozarts_Requiem

Mozarts_Requiem

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:20 am

All of you sound so lovely!

I must confess that this pairing was the one to start me on the path of Boy's Love. So I often look back at it in nostalgia. There were so many fond memories I have of them...

First I started my obsession of Bakuten Shoot when my eldest brother came back from Okinawa. Our family is Mexican mixed with Japanese so it's a given. He brought back many videotapes and manga , ranging from Yuugiou to Evangelion. So what would I find but Bakuten Shoot Beyblade?

I started watching with my youngest brothers and I soon began hunts online for fansites. My previous fandom educated me well with the internet ( it was Gundam) , so I had no problem going on Msn Groups and such. That was when I found "strange" photos .Boy's Love photos. Then came fanfiction, then came the old TyKa forum. So as you can see I was really young when I began my interest.

To all the people who liked Kai and Rei as a pair, it never really clicked for me..
Back to top Go down
Mione11

Mione11

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:02 pm

I don't remember exactly when it happened, but I was looking at some Beyblade fanarts in deviantART and suddenly I saw an animation (in flash) where Kai and Tyson were kissing, and I thought "OMG! this is SO obvious!" and... I just fell in love What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/mione11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How You Fell In Love   How You Fell In Love - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How You Fell In Love
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2