KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson Gone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiotana

Kiotana

Michael Jackson Gone! Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Gone!   Michael Jackson Gone! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:40 pm

I bet you've all heard the horrible news! I bet you all want to smack me for bringing it up, but I'm very upset and wish to share a special spot on the forum for him. I was so excited to hear about his comeback and then... he went like Heath Ledger! T_T No
I was born when his career was at it's peek and loved him as my mother had. I admired him and never thought badly of him. I'm the type that hated seeing the horrible mockery everyone made him. It was definetely not funny in the ScaryMovie either! I believe in the pure, hard working and innocent MJ!
RIP.

Please share your thoughts with me.
Back to top Go down
Silvrwind

Silvrwind

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Gone!   Michael Jackson Gone! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:11 pm

I can't say I was all that knowledgeable of Michael Jackson, but I do think that people have gone a tad bit too far with their "repulsive thoughts." When I first saw him on TV, I thought he was very nice, and I was a bit sad to see him gone too. Probably not to the level that devoted fans are though...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~silvrwind
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Gone!   Michael Jackson Gone! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:25 pm

I do agree, i was sad when heath ledgaer dies also, more soo than jakson, either way, it is sad when we lose people, but the guy acheived a lot, and he was so unique, so he wont soon be forgotton ^_^ thats for sure....i woke up to so many texts telling me he had gone, i didn't beleave it at first...but then i saw it on the news......

RIP Jackson...-puts on my fav track..earth song-
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Gone!   Michael Jackson Gone! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Man, was hard watching the funeral on Tuesday. Paris brought me down man! The whole family burst into tears. I blindly found the tissues.
Ever since his passing, it's like his music has been reborn. We hear it everywhere like it's the biggest thing. It's still awesome.
Thanks for sharing guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Gone!   Michael Jackson Gone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Gone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: General / Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: