KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think Empty
PostSubject: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:44 am

Anyone like the tyka yuri concept, the idea of them being women, just gives a whole new perspective right?

Well i think it's hawt either way, but, being gay myself, i kinda get off a LOT on the tyka yuri -ness XDDD

Posts random crappy doodle..

TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think IfOnlyTheyWereFemale

All likeness of Beyblade is ©️ HUDSON SOFT/TAKARA/HASBRO, BEYBLADE PROJECT, TV TOKYO, Nelvana
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
ffx2player

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:28 pm

It's an interesting concept, but I've yet to find an author who can pull it off...
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:41 am

ffx2player wrote:
It's an interesting concept, but I've yet to find an author who can pull it off...

Yeah, thats true, no one write's it? hmmm, i just had an idea -lightbulb- Giggles...
Back to top Go down
ffx2player

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:42 am

Shocked

*is afraid*
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Totally hot! I just can't grasp the right image though. Long hair, short hair, very femine or not...
I do feel a challenge coming from that idea that no one has written a proper yaoiyuri TyKa fic. I've thought about it, but never actually gotten to it.
Here's a fanart I made.
*actual image added later
http://kiotana.deviantart.com/art/KaiTaka-YuriYaoi-105478943
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Kiotana wrote:
Totally hot! I just can't grasp the right image though. Long hair, short hair, very femine or not...
I do feel a challenge coming from that idea that no one has written a proper yaoiyuri TyKa fic. I've thought about it, but never actually gotten to it.
Here's a fanart I made.
*actual image added later
http://kiotana.deviantart.com/art/KaiTaka-YuriYaoi-105478943

I don't think i've seen much of it around tbh...HA! THATS WHAT WE ARE FOR!

...Oh i loved that picture you did, i have that saved on my pc somewhere *0*

-light bulbs still glowing-

The good thing about girls, it they are GIRLY! There hair can often change depending on there moods, as can there outfits..., i have scene tyka yuri with the hair drawn shoter, but i wasnt too keen, i defo think kai looks better with longer hair, and tyson with more or less the same length, if not styled..i have written full on yuri stuff before for other things, but not for tyka....But there's a first time for everything *_*
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:41 pm

I have yet to find a good yuri due to mostly reading yaoi... I also don't like many female characters enough to pair any. If you got a well written yuri somewhere, you'd be makin my day!
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:37 am

Kiotana wrote:
I have yet to find a good yuri due to mostly reading yaoi... I also don't like many female characters enough to pair any. If you got a well written yuri somewhere, you'd be makin my day!

Well written, not so sure? i wrote it for 'Kannazuki No Miko' which in a way...is kinda cheating, since it IS a yuri anime lol.

I might attack my friend to write me tyka yuri, since i can't write well.. *_*!!...-starts texting her a message-

-waits for reply-

HA! I WIN...She said she's do it....No one can say no to my bribery!...i offered her a InuxSesshy pic in return...>.> Oh the incest! *_*
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

Well written, not so sure? i wrote it for 'Kannazuki No Miko' which in a way...is kinda cheating, since it IS a yuri anime lol.

I might attack my friend to write me tyka yuri, since i can't write well.. *_*!!...-starts texting her a message-

-waits for reply-

HA! I WIN...She said she's do it....No one can say no to my bribery!...i offered her a InuxSesshy pic in return...>.> Oh the incest! *_*
YES! ^^V
Now I gotta watch this "Kannazuki No Miko", fall in love with the characters and read many a fic! XD
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:19 am

Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

-waits for reply-

YES! ^^V
Now I gotta watch this "Kannazuki No Miko", fall in love with the characters and read many a fic! XD

If your after yuri anime, strawberry panic and kannazuki no miko are the best i have come across...both bring me to tears T_T..so beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:04 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

-waits for reply-

YES! ^^V

If your after yuri anime, strawberry panic and kannazuki no miko are the best i have come across...both bring me to tears T_T..so beautiful!
I've seen a bit of Strawberry Panic and I just watched the first two episodes of Kannazuki no Miko. I find it sort of like Loveless in a way... Lots of things going on in Kannazuki.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

-waits for reply-

YES! ^^V

I've seen a bit of Strawberry Panic and I just watched the first two episodes of Kannazuki no Miko. I find it sort of like Loveless in a way... Lots of things going on in Kannazuki.

^0^ ahh, someone to obseses with over strawberry panic! *_*...i so wanna cosplay shizuma as some point (the girl with the white hair)

Kannazuki no miko and loveless, hmm, i guess in a way they have some similarity's, you watching the sub, or the dub or KNM? if you can see it in english, then do it!!! the english dubs is too cute! *0*...plus the ending is so T_T ...beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

-waits for reply-

YES! ^^V

^0^ ahh, someone to obseses with over strawberry panic! *_*...i so wanna cosplay shizuma as some point (the girl with the white hair)

Kannazuki no miko and loveless, hmm, i guess in a way they have some similarity's, you watching the sub, or the dub or KNM? if you can see it in english, then do it!!! the english dubs is too cute! *0*...plus the ending is so T_T ...beautiful!
Watched in English Dub. I will continue... I'd love to see a cosplay of her. She's so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:07 am

i remember reading a Tyka yuri fic named "manipulation"...i think it was written by Setsuna-chan (plz correct me if i'm wrong)....it had 3 chappies...read it a long time ago.....and it was written beautifully. Like a Star @ heaven it was a mature fic...i loved it....
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:57 am

i've read fics where they've been somehow changed into girls, like curses and stuff, but i don't recall any really yuri-ish stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
i remember reading a Tyka yuri fic named "manipulation"...i think it was written by Setsuna-chan (plz correct me if i'm wrong)....it had 3 chappies...read it a long time ago.....and it was written beautifully. Like a Star @ heaven it was a mature fic...i loved it....
Oh! Can you find the link for that! PWZ!
taziekins wrote:
i've read fics where they've been somehow changed into girls, like curses and stuff, but i don't recall any really yuri-ish stuff.
I agree! But even then, I have yet to see anything hardcore come from it.

OK! I have a question for you all! I still can't figure out what body measurements to give them as girls. Who should have the bigger hip, butt, breast? It's not really important, but like the other topic about who's is bigger, I wanna know!
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:32 am

hmm, i have a new plot bunny brewing.
What if, as guys, Kai and Tyson are straight, then they get turned into girls somehow, take one look at eachother as girls and its lust at first sight??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think   TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think Empty

Back to top Go down

TyKa Yuri is hot don't you think
Page 1 of 1