KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you look like?

Go down 
+7
fuckyou
AdventTsarev
Mistrix636
Evolution_Storm
taziekins
Kiotana
Yuki-Kiba-Chan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

What do you look like? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:20 am

*finds kai and drags him to bedroom*.........muahahahahahaha Cool
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:16 am

Evolution_Storm wrote:

Woooo Takao don't grab kai too hard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:36 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:

Woooo Takao don't grab kai too hard Very Happy

MUAHAHAHAHA....kai's mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Hmmm... wonder if Takao can share.... *blushes* I wonder if they don't mind a third partner... In any case, I am single and like it that way! More time to love friends, anime and Kai... and Tykai of course XD
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:17 am

Kiotana wrote:
Hmmm... wonder if Takao can share.... *blushes* I wonder if they don't mind a third partner... In any case, I am single and like it that way! More time to love friends, anime and Kai... and Tykai of course XD

Hehe...being single rocks......u r right we got more time for family and friends...and of course for Tyka...... cherry
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:04 am

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

Hehe...being single rocks......u r right we got more time for family and friends...and of course for Tyka...... cherry

You know, you can still have a lot of time for tyka and family and friends if you make you're other half cosplay tyson, while you do kai Very Happy

Makes for some good roleplaying in the bedroom too XDD Ha! Trust me Razz
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:17 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

You know, you can still have a lot of time for tyka and family and friends if you make you're other half cosplay tyson, while you do kai Very Happy

o.o....nice idea..i'll do that IF i get a partner..hehe....thanks for d idea Yuki-Kiba-Chan..*hugs u*
Back to top Go down
Mistrix636

Mistrix636

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:17 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

¬_¬// Kaiiiiiii ...i can't beleave you just said that! T^T...Being single rocks? Oh i see.....fine...-walks away-
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:20 am

Mistrix636 wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

¬_¬// Kaiiiiiii ...i can't beleave you just said that! T^T...Being single rocks? Oh i see.....fine...-walks away-

Come back idiot -reaches- Being single does have great aspects...as does being in a relationship...besides....you're my takao ....So.....XD....I'm allowed to say mean things XD HA!

-Poke-
Back to top Go down
AdventTsarev

AdventTsarev

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:37 am

doing this because if i dont ill feel like a creeper Dx
Me
|
V

What do you look like? - Page 2 Tmpphpo3Va0R
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:25 pm

Alright! Another face! Very Happy

Oh and Missy and Yuki; you guys are so cute *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:27 pm

AdventTsarev wrote:
Me
|
V

Wow you have nice hair!!!

Haha! Thanks Kio! Razz
Back to top Go down
AdventTsarev

AdventTsarev

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:26 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
AdventTsarev wrote:
Me
|
V

Wow you have nice hair!!!

Haha! Thanks Kio! Razz

=D thank you very much,yukiyuki!
Back to top Go down
fuckyou

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:49 am

http://sweetylulu.deviantart.com/art/Me-140256685
here's me!! What do you look like? - Page 2 Icon_redface
oh and you're kinda cute know What do you look like? - Page 2 Icon_razz . What do you look like? - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:59 am

Ghaaa, you're all so pretty ^_^
Back to top Go down
fuckyou

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:13 am

What do you look like? - Page 2 Icon_cheers What do you look like? - Page 2 Icon_cyclops What do you look like? - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:47 pm

AWES! I agree with Yuki. We have a pretty group of fans!
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:01 pm

aww man...i wish i can post my pic...but i think all d members will run away if they see me.....*hides*
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
aww man...i wish i can post my pic...but i think all d members will run away if they see me.....*hides*

Awww don't say that, i'm sure you're gorgeous! <333
Back to top Go down
Suzume-sama

Suzume-sama

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:

No, Kajori! You should never be ashamed of what you look like! I bet you look just great Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~robbxmonxlover
fuckyou

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:15 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
i agree, you shouldn't say that about yourself or are you just trying to getting everybody's attention,huh! What do you look like? - Page 2 Icon_razz
come on i'm TOTALLY sure that you look TOTALLY great cause...YOU'RE INDIAN!!!remember, india got 5(i think) miss world and two miss universe so india only gave birth of beautiful ladies so how can you look bad? What do you look like? - Page 2 Lol
come on please*pleading eyes*, i wanna see my fellow bengali tyka fan What do you look like? - Page 2 Icon_redface , please!please!
Back to top Go down
fuckyou

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:00 am

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

Hehe...being single rocks......u r right we got more time for family and friends...and of course for Tyka...... What do you look like? - Page 2 Icon_cherry

You know, you can still have a lot of time for tyka and family and friends if you make you're other half cosplay tyson, while you do kai What do you look like? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Makes for some good roleplaying in the bedroom too XDD Ha! Trust me What do you look like? - Page 2 Icon_razz

o.o....nice idea..i'll do that IF i get a partner..hehe....thanks for d idea Yuki-Kiba-Chan..*hugs u*
YOU DO COSPLAY!!! What do you look like? - Page 2 Icon_eek
i'm jealous What do you look like? - Page 2 Kopfschuettel .
Back to top Go down
fuckyou

PostSubject: SORRY!!!   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:01 am

oh don't mind my comment anyone, please! i think ALL the women are beautiful What do you look like? - Page 2 Icon_redface .
Back to top Go down
KillerMidget

KillerMidget

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 pm

[color=indigo]LMAO! oh man i LOVED this post in the old Forum!!

okay! This was the image i uploaded at Kaitaka.net aged 17 i think Shocked

*link to save the page from streching like taffy*

and this is me now! last month on my Birhtday! 20!!!!!!!! i'm oldddddd

Good times xXx  lol!

Last edited by KillerMidget on Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KatKoshkova

KatKoshkova

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:31 pm

I love you aww you all look awesome ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ I love you

lol well here is me with my mom last semester with long hair
What do you look like? - Page 2 11847_172962615100_798830100_2774579_5055574_n

Same thing but on Halloween cat
What do you look like? - Page 2 13937_168487070100_798830100_2722014_1445930_n

and me now with short hair (the best one I have at the moment unfortunately xP x3
What do you look like? - Page 2 16748_184976220100_798830100_2869915_4644347_n

lol!

Hey, I just turned 19 last weekend xD
Back to top Go down
http://kat-koshkova.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you look like?   What do you look like? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you look like?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum