KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ice Cream Flavor

Go down 
5 posters

My fav is
Vanilla
Ice Cream Flavor Vote_lcap27%Ice Cream Flavor Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Chocolate
Ice Cream Flavor Vote_lcap9%Ice Cream Flavor Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Strawberry
Ice Cream Flavor Vote_lcap18%Ice Cream Flavor Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Other
Ice Cream Flavor Vote_lcap45%Ice Cream Flavor Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
None
Ice Cream Flavor Vote_lcap0%Ice Cream Flavor Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Kiotana

Kiotana

Ice Cream Flavor Empty
PostSubject: Ice Cream Flavor   Ice Cream Flavor EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Was on the way home when I wondered what ice cream flavors you guys liked.
Are you classic(Vanilla, strawberry, chocolate), is there something else out there(cookie dough, caramel, etc.), or like sundae mixes(vanilla with chocolate sauce and a cherry, etc.)?

My fav is BubbleGum!

I love the bubblegum flavor, the color, the little gum peices in it and the over-all sweetness! If I go to an ice-cream parlor, you can bet I'll be having one of those! tongue If you have a sundae, I'll steal your cherry though. lol
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Ice Cream Flavor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Flavor   Ice Cream Flavor EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:16 am

Oh now this is a random one, see I've never been able to understand my favorite flavor ice-cream....., i shall explain, I love Mint choc chip.....But anything else with mint in, I can't stand, i won't even use mint toothpaste cause i hate it so much, so when i discovered i actually like mint choc chip icecream, i was well...and still am...a little confused?!! 0_o lol...I also like cookie dough...dunno if u have ben and jerrys over where you are, but the make the best cookie dough icecream ever Yummy!
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

Ice Cream Flavor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Flavor   Ice Cream Flavor EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Oh now this is a random one, see I've never been able to understand my favorite flavor ice-cream....., i shall explain, I love Mint choc chip.....But anything else with mint in, I can't stand, i won't even use mint toothpaste cause i hate it so much, so when i discovered i actually like mint choc chip icecream, i was well...and still am...a little confused?!! 0_o lol...I also like cookie dough...dunno if u have ben and jerrys over where you are, but the make the best cookie dough icecream ever Yummy!
We only have Ben&Jerry's icecream downtown in Montreal. I love mint in just about everything. Icecream I'm not crazy about though... oh and definetly not in Bubble-milk-tea. Dunno why exactly either.
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

Ice Cream Flavor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Flavor   Ice Cream Flavor EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:30 am

It's gotta be vanilla with chocolate chip sprinkles on top.....lotta ice-cream flavours here in russia.......or a combination of vanilla and chocolate......oh man, i'm drooling now....*starts wiping the keyboard* lol!
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

Ice Cream Flavor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Flavor   Ice Cream Flavor EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

ben & jerrys for the win XD
Back to top Go down
KatKoshkova

KatKoshkova

Ice Cream Flavor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Flavor   Ice Cream Flavor EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:53 pm

I love bubblegum too! and there's this one flavor at a place in Rhode Island that is called Purple Cow, freakin awesome. It has white chocolate and blueberries and chocolate mixed into black cherry ice cream ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://kat-koshkova.deviantart.com
Kiotana

Kiotana

Ice Cream Flavor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Flavor   Ice Cream Flavor EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:21 pm

KatKoshkova wrote:
I love bubblegum too! and there's this one flavor at a place in Rhode Island that is called Purple Cow, freakin awesome. It has white chocolate and blueberries and chocolate mixed into black cherry ice cream ♥️
That sounds fantastic! Hope I get to try it one day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice Cream Flavor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Flavor   Ice Cream Flavor Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Flavor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KaiTaka Comeback :: General / Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: