KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!

Go down 
+9
Evolution_Storm
TyKaLove
fuckyou
FireKali
LittleBlueOwl
Yuki-Kiba-Chan
Kiotana
AdventTsarev
Suzume-sama
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kiotana

Kiotana

Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:37 am

I believe that they were paired out of pure popularity of the two characters. Kai was the strong and silent guy that every girl squealed over and Ray was the girl charmer. Tyson was seen as a stupid character and Max just a happy character so they weren't considered to pair. Kai and Ray were paired just because they were the most appealing of the bunch. It's just for a pretty picture and not for any logical reason. Of course, that's so immature.
Back to top Go down
nighty

nighty

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:54 am

Kiotana wrote:
I believe that they were paired out of pure popularity of the two characters. Kai was the strong and silent guy that every girl squealed over and Ray was the girl charmer. Tyson was seen as a stupid character and Max just a happy character so they weren't considered to pair. Kai and Ray were paired just because they were the most appealing of the bunch. It's just for a pretty picture and not for any logical reason. Of course, that's so immature.

Wow, sounds totally right to my ears cheers But, like you said; immature Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:20 am

Personally I think alot of the KaRe thing comes from the english dub of Beyblade being edited because the producers thought Kai and Tyson came across as too couply in the original. Can't remember who found out that little tidbit, either Glay or Ranma, I think. So in the english dub Kai seems more annoyed by Tyson, and more at ease around Rei.
That said even with all the editting, I was bombarded with blatent tyka innuendo from the first episode of season one, so I don't really get the KaRe thing either.
Could be because I always pictured Rei as being off limits via Mariah.

Last edited by taziekins on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!   Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why KaRe?! TyKa is a lot more obvious!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3