KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other Cosplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Other Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Other Cosplay   Other Cosplay EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:43 am

I know kiotona wanted to post pictures of her other cosplay, and i would love to see, so post up any cosplay pictures of other characters you have done here!!! XDDD
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Other Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Yukis Other Cosplay...I'm forum whoring again...XP   Other Cosplay EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:47 am

Naruto (I'm Sasuke, Serenity_Baby is Naruto)
Other Cosplay SasuNaru_Park_Piccie_by_RamenRascal
Other Cosplay SasuNaru_Captured_My_Heart_by_Ramen
Other Cosplay Glomped_Again_by_RamenRascals

LOL, I really gotta stop kissing all my friends for fan service...I'm becoming a fanservice whore...I'm actually very lucky to have friend who are comfertable enough with me to do yaoi *is blessed*
Other Cosplay SasuNaru_Sunlit_Kisses_by_RamenRasc
Pictures Copyright of http://ramenrascals.deviantart.com

Me and Mistrix636(Tyson) as Ed and Roy FullMetal Alchemist (I'm Roy)
Other Cosplay Sit_with_me_Edward_by_Yuki_Kiba_Cha
Other Cosplay Lost_by_Yuki_Kiba_Chan
Other Cosplay Embrace_Your_Destiny_Ed_x_Roy_by_Yu
LOL, I had to put this pic up... Just Because XD
Other Cosplay Dont_die_roy_by_Yuki_Kiba_Chan

Me as Axel From Kingdom Hearts

Other Cosplay Axel_Cosplay_01_by_Yuki_Kiba_Chan
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

Other Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Cosplay   Other Cosplay EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:48 pm

AHA! The cosplay thread! Behold my horrible cosplaying! I had too much fun doing them to not put them up Smile

Halloween 05-06
Sesshomaru from Inu Yasha
Never put your pics on a word document then try to save it as an image again. Things happen...
Other Cosplay 6st5qd
Other Cosplay 2irngc5
Kinda falling apart, but everything was made by hand from scratch. Was my first cosplay too. I did this costume two years in a row and yet could not improve it. A friend helped me out at least.
Other Cosplay 35bfhgw
Don't you think this pic is sweet? Sesshy and Lil-Bo-Peep!
Other Cosplay 2ppy07c
Serious.
Other Cosplay 116kry9
And laughing... well Sola is always happy when she get's to hold on to Sesshomaru.
My BFF is the ninja, my cosplay assistant that loves Sesshy is the one hanging off me and the mummy-ghost thingy... my little brother who couldn't find a costume until the last minute. The old toilet paper trick was hilarious.
HAHAHAHA! Everytime we went near a dog, it would bark at me. Irony of being a dog demon. I'm serious, it barked at ME! It's only when I go near that they'd bark.

Halloween 07

This was my final cosplay for High School and I did it because the majority of the people there can at least recognise Sailor Moon when they see her! I found a use for my toy wand too! Score!
Other Cosplay Znsyg2
Other Cosplay 29ppy5c
Other Cosplay 14aakok
I'm Sailor Moon! I dance!
Other Cosplay 2zpthj6
My X dressed as Goku and we made a cute couple. I made him do it. Goku is another character anyone can recognise as well.
Other Cosplay 30mps0m
My Assistant for this costume was my dear friend Nykkee who was dressed as a female Robin. She loves to dress me up to start with so she loved doing this with me.
Everything here was also made from scratch except the toy wand of course.

I hope to add another cosplay to this album after the Otakuthon.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Other Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Cosplay   Other Cosplay EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:48 am

WOOOOOO!! THE FLUFF!! THE AMAZING FLUFF! To take on sesshy for a first cosplay is a feat in itself? And for a first cosplay you did a great job!!! I wouldn't even dream of attempting sesshomaru, I wouldn't know where the heck to start, it's so damn complex, i'd probably spend like the first month trying to simplify the separate garments...

And YES! Makeing your Ex dress in DBZ Cosplay FTW LOL... I Wish my mum would cosplay with my at some point...but that would never happen. LOL, My Tyson's entire family cosplay...She's sooo lucky! Her family rawks!...sorry im rambling...haha...that happens...

I wish i knew more about sailor moon to comment, unforgivably, i turned a blind eye to that show, from what i can see, you look fab! *_*
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

Other Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Cosplay   Other Cosplay EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Awe! Thankies! ^-^ I actually didn't think of it being so hard, I just went for it peice by peice. But take my advice and go for very light material, when you have so many peices. The sash was so heavy that I could barely keep it in place, but I am proud that it was a shiny golden cloth. The armor could have been better... paper mache is also very heavy. The fluff is a long pillow with a furry cloth over it... also pretty heavy. As for my hair... well I could not find the right wig to use so there is a lot of silver in my hair... I needed more as you can tell...
Sailor Moon was definetly simpler. Too bad you didn't follow it; it was my first anime and very idolising for young girls like me... I was in kindergarden! XD I'm in Canada so maybe they didn't air things like that at the same times where you are.

Oh! I almost forgot! I love your cosplays! Roy and Sasuke make for very hot ones! I see you like the Seme roll XD. I have not followed KH at all to know much about Axel, but I know enough to say it looks great!
Thanks for the fan service XD I hope to participate in that one day. I'll try to get the cosplaying down first XD.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Other Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Cosplay   Other Cosplay EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:04 am

Kiotana wrote:
Awe! Thankies! ^-^ I actually didn't think of it being so hard, I just went for it peice by peice. But take my advice and go for very light material, when you have so many peices. The sash was so heavy that I could barely keep it in place, but I am proud that it was a shiny golden cloth. The armor could have been better... paper mache is also very heavy. The fluff is a long pillow with a furry cloth over it... also pretty heavy. As for my hair... well I could not find the right wig to use so there is a lot of silver in my hair... I needed more as you can tell...
Sailor Moon was definetly simpler. Too bad you didn't follow it; it was my first anime and very idolising for young girls like me... I was in kindergarden! XD I'm in Canada so maybe they didn't air things like that at the same times where you are.

Oh! I almost forgot! I love your cosplays! Roy and Sasuke make for very hot ones! I see you like the Seme roll XD. I have not followed KH at all to know much about Axel, but I know enough to say it looks great!
Thanks for the fan service XD I hope to participate in that one day. I'll try to get the cosplaying down first XD.

Cosworx do VERY long wigs, thats where i get most of my long wigs from. They did air salior moon over here, i just never really picked up on it, which i'm GLAD about, cause screw that im wearing one of those costumes...i don't do skimpy!

Yeah, I'm a seme till the end bitches!, Though i pulled of Rei (beyblade)..and i don't really class him as seme, then again depends who you put him with i suppose..his to much of a kitten to be seme! -cuddles him-

Meh..the axel costume isn't actually mine..., its just me wearing it...besides...it cud be better ¬¬..

As for the fanservice...well i am a whore! XD
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

Other Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Cosplay   Other Cosplay EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:47 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

Cosworx do VERY long wigs, thats where i get most of my long wigs from. They did air salior moon over here, i just never really picked up on it, which i'm GLAD about, cause screw that im wearing one of those costumes...i don't do skimpy!

Yeah, I'm a seme till the end bitches!, Though i pulled of Rei (beyblade)..and i don't really class him as seme, then again depends who you put him with i suppose..his to much of a kitten to be seme! -cuddles him-

Meh..the axel costume isn't actually mine..., its just me wearing it...besides...it cud be better ¬¬..

As for the fanservice...well i am a whore! XD

You're so cute XD Seme pride ROFL
Back to top Go down
TyKaLove

TyKaLove

Other Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Cosplay   Other Cosplay EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:56 am

And now
my cosplay:

Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh!

I have only the link to the Page of "Animexx"
there you all can find the pictures to my cosplay

(but i´m a newcomer and so my cosplays aren´t so good, he he Embarassed )

http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/cosplay/mitglied.php?id=139480
Back to top Go down
http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=139
Sponsored content

Other Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Cosplay   Other Cosplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Other Cosplay
Page 1 of 1