KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!

Go down 
+5
taziekins
Mistrix636
Kiotana
ffx2player
Yuki-Kiba-Chan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:55 am

Anyone got any beyblade cosplay pics they wanna post?

Last edited by Yuki-Kiba-Chan on Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Updated!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:37 am

Here's some of my beyblade cosplay.

I decided to link you to my deviantart account, all my pictures are up on there :3 Saves me spamming my photobucket lol

http://yuki-kiba-chan.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Yuki-Kiba-Chan on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:30 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ffx2player

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Nice! And whoever was doing Tala, they're awesome!
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Wow, what a great group of cosplayers!
I've long wanted to cosplay as Kai, but never got around to it due to the complexity that is his hair. Maybe you can give me some tips on that and costume making. Very Happy
Here in Montreal, we have an "Otakuthon" in the very first weekend of August. It's Kai's B-day on the 2nd to top it off! But I'll be going as Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles to keep it simple for my first cosplay and my second time at the Otakuthon.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:53 pm

Kiotana wrote:
Wow, what a great group of cosplayers!
I've long wanted to cosplay as Kai, but never got around to it due to the complexity that is his hair. Maybe you can give me some tips on that and costume making. Very Happy
Here in Montreal, we have an "Otakuthon" in the very first weekend of August. It's Kai's B-day on the 2nd to top it off! But I'll be going as Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles to keep it simple for my first cosplay and my second time at the Otakuthon.

Thankyou!!! lol

^^::: tbh im not happy with my kai wig, but i will try and give you the best advice i can, i used a lot of hairspray to style a fluffed up wig i grabbed from the local wig store, then spray the wig with car paint, witch then harderend the spikes...If that helps at all...if you do decide to do it that way...make sure you were i mask...i almost dies from the amount i inhaled... *coughs* deadly!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:50 pm

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

Thankyou!!! lol

^^::: tbh im not happy with my kai wig, but i will try and give you the best advice i can, i used a lot of hairspray to style a fluffed up wig i grabbed from the local wig store, then spray the wig with car paint, witch then harderend the spikes...If that helps at all...if you do decide to do it that way...make sure you were i mask...i almost dies from the amount i inhaled... *coughs* deadly!!!
O.o yikes. You used car paint? Like a silver car paint?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:53 am

Kiotana wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

Thankyou!!! lol

O.o yikes. You used car paint? Like a silver car paint?

yep, silver and black, the wig was orignally white
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Well the color does look perfect. Smile
I've cosplayed as Sailor Moon and Sesshomaru before. I do have pics, but I don't know if I'm allowed to post them here. Can I?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:14 am

Kiotana wrote:
Well the color does look perfect. Smile
I've cosplayed as Sailor Moon and Sesshomaru before. I do have pics, but I don't know if I'm allowed to post them here. Can I?

Done, there's another section!!! GET POSTING...And wow sesshomaru?!!! wud love to see that, i hardly ever see any InuYasha cosplayers around! Sesshomaru is lovly! *_*
Back to top Go down
Mistrix636

Mistrix636

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:27 am

This isa link to yuki's gallery// mine and Yuki's v-force cosplays are on there Smile
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:41 am

Mistrix636 wrote:

This isa link to yuki's gallery// mine and Yuki's v-force cosplays are on there Smile

We look hot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:40 pm

I'd like to cosplay as Tyson sometime. Mainly because I've NEVER done a cosplay before, and it looks like an easy-ish one to do - apart from the hair lol
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:10 am

the cosplays rock....u look totally cool there....i wish to cosplay as Tyson ....the Tala cosplay was really nice....must have been a lotta hard work in making those costumes....gr8 job everyone bounce
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 pm

taziekins wrote:
I'd like to cosplay as Tyson sometime. Mainly because I've NEVER done a cosplay before, and it looks like an easy-ish one to do - apart from the hair lol

Tyson is not easy, trust me, In fact we had more problems with takao than kai....if you can beleave that 0_o.....i dunno...guess it depends what season's your on about?
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:24 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
taziekins wrote:

Tyson is not easy, trust me, In fact we had more problems with takao than kai....if you can beleave that 0_o.....i dunno...guess it depends what season's your on about?

season 3, i can't see me pulling off blue shorts and knee high socks :p

Hillary seems like an easy 1 too, but i can't stand her, i loved it when Kai completely blanked her in season 2 XD

Tbh Tyson is the only BB cosplay i could see myself doing, unless i was having a really bad grumpy day, i doubt i could pull off being in char cosplaying Kai :p
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:49 am

taziekins wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
taziekins wrote:

Hillary seems like an easy 1 too, but i can't stand her, i loved it when Kai completely blanked her in season 2 XD

Tbh Tyson is the only BB cosplay i could see myself doing, unless i was having a really bad grumpy day, i doubt i could pull off being in char cosplaying Kai :p

LOL I love the soacks *_* takao's soaks are thy smex! Cool! If u cosplay takao...be sure to post pictures!!
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:46 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
taziekins wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
taziekins wrote:

LOL I love the soacks *_* takao's soaks are thy smex! Cool! If u cosplay takao...be sure to post pictures!!

will do ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:02 pm

lol I wanna get started on doing my Kai cosplay (3rd season) for Halloween. I idolize Kai so I just gotta(I've been dying to for a while). As for keeping in character, I wouldn't be able to during a convention due to having way too much fun, but I can handle halloween around the college. No one will recognize me... well not many anyways, but that's the point! I wanna cosplay Kai just because I can! so I'm gonna be blind for the day cuz I'm gonna forgo my glasses for Kai! *triumphant Tyson pose* well except during class cuz that would be just dumb XD Oh damn... I have Yoga that day(friday)... hahahaha, Kai doing yoga... I'll try to wear something Kai-ish for it... lol How am I gonna get the wig in class? Wonder if I can even do class with it on... Will I have a friend to take pics?
I'm psyched! XD

Good luck with your cosplays! I can't wait to see! What's great about Beyblade cosplays, you can't buy the costume! It's made with fan effort and it makes every costume so original!
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 am

I totally agree with you on that one, beyblade cosplays are rather special...*_* XDDDD Cann't wait to see your take on KAI XDDDD -HYPER-
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:37 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
I totally agree with you on that one, beyblade cosplays are rather special...*_* XDDDD Cann't wait to see your take on KAI XDDDD -HYPER-

Yeah.... i always wanted to do a takao cosplay...i mean what's better than dressing up as our favourite beyblade boys.....what a lovely pack of boys Takao Aoki send to us......i always wondered someting though....does anyone cosplay as Boris??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 am

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

Yeah.... i always wanted to do a takao cosplay...i mean what's better than dressing up as our favourite beyblade boys.....what a lovely pack of boys Takao Aoki send to us......i always wondered someting though....does anyone cosplay as Boris??? Shocked

Glay has a borris cosplayer!! ROFL, He's really amazing *_*
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:05 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

WOW....she does??? i wud love to see it...hehe wonder how the villians luk like...lol
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

WOW....she does??? i wud love to see it...hehe wonder how the villians luk like...lol

Yeah, she has pictures on her DA account, Go find them!
Back to top Go down
Evolution_Storm

Evolution_Storm

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:57 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

yeah i checked out her da account...she looks good in all her cosplays....wow all u guys r really talented cheers
Back to top Go down
Mistrix636

Mistrix636

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:15 am

Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Evolution_Storm wrote:
Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:

yeah i checked out her da account...she looks good in all her cosplays....wow all u guys r really talented cheers

Yeah,i agree, there are a lot of talented people in the tyka fandom ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next