KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Terms in fanfiction

Go down 
4 posters

Is this stupid?
Yes
Terms in fanfiction Vote_lcap20%Terms in fanfiction Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No
 20% [ 1 ]
Interesting
Terms in fanfiction Vote_lcap40%Terms in fanfiction Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Bluenette
Terms in fanfiction Vote_lcap0%Terms in fanfiction Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dual-haired
 0% [ 0 ]
Japanese
 0% [ 0 ]
Russian
 20% [ 1 ]
POLLWHORE >_>
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Racoona

Racoona

Terms in fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Terms in fanfiction   Terms in fanfiction EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:35 am

What terms do you like and dislike in TyKa fanfiction? I have a habit of saying that Tyson is a bluenette, you know, blue hair and all, and Kai is dual-haired, I know it probaly sounds funky to some, but I like it ^^ Also, I use their nationalities, because in het fanfiction, during THE scene, you can easily distinguish between him and her (we aren't talkind moresomes here xD), in slash fanfiction it's much harder to destinguish between him and him or her and her, so in all fairness to TyKa, what terms do you use in fanfiction to distinguish theese wonderful characters?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/828443/Racoona
nighty

nighty

PostSubject: Re: Terms in fanfiction   Terms in fanfiction EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:56 am

Eh, I really don't care XD I thought it was wierd, and still kinda does, but I'm used to it by now. The only thing I dislike is when people call Kai Russian >_> His last name is Japanese. So he's half Russian at tops. I believe he's completely Japanese and only grew up in Russia, so that's why I dislike it. But that's me XD
Back to top Go down
Racoona

Racoona

PostSubject: Re: Terms in fanfiction   Terms in fanfiction EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:03 am

nighty wrote:
Eh, I really don't care XD I thought it was wierd, and still kinda does, but I'm used to it by now. The only thing I dislike is when people call Kai Russian >_> His last name is Japanese. So he's half Russian at tops. I believe he's completely Japanese and only grew up in Russia, so that's why I dislike it. But that's me XD
Well, I always thought of him as russian, and then one parent (Voltaire's daugter) was russian and then Kai was born in Russia, but the other parent, the male, got to give Kai his surname, making Hiwatari a jap surname, and then when the rents die Kai gets put in custody by Voltaire and voltaire schools him in both russia, japan, france or w\e so yeah
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Terms in fanfiction   Terms in fanfiction EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Racoona wrote:
nighty wrote:
Well, I always thought of him as russian, and then one parent (Voltaire's daugter) was russian and then Kai was born in Russia, but the other parent, the male, got to give Kai his surname, making Hiwatari a jap surname, and then when the rents die Kai gets put in custody by Voltaire and voltaire schools him in both russia, japan, france or w\e so yeah
I'm not quite certain of Kai's nationality actually. the manga doesn't say much, not even the anime does, but one thing is certain, they both say some different things about him.

Back on the topic of references to these characters. One thing that annoys me, but doesn't stop me from loving a fic is the term "love". They call each other love and while it's adorable, I don't see them calling each other that. Not even "my dragon" or "my phoenix". It's weird because it's a little too fluffy for them. XD
True, we do need to find other ways of defining them apart in stories. :3
Back to top Go down
Racoona

Racoona

PostSubject: Re: Terms in fanfiction   Terms in fanfiction EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Kiotana wrote:
Racoona wrote:
nighty wrote:
I'm not quite certain of Kai's nationality actually. the manga doesn't say much, not even the anime does, but one thing is certain, they both say some different things about him.

Back on the topic of references to these characters. One thing that annoys me, but doesn't stop me from loving a fic is the term "love". They call each other love and while it's adorable, I don't see them calling each other that. Not even "my dragon" or "my phoenix". It's weird because it's a little too fluffy for them. XD
See? Kai's origins are mysterious, therefore they can be jerked around and bombarded with AU xD

I kinda like the fluff... but yeah, OC as mofohell... Although in really dire situations, dark, angst and all this stuff I can see the pheonix and dragon thing, or in extreme happiness, but like, only once, where the sappiness is ALLOWED by the chars, not all the time... whoopdeedoo, regular spring day "my pheonix awaken" NOOO... Tysons spirit calling to Kai's lost soul "My Pheonix, my pheonix, respond to me Kai!" YES ^^
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Terms in fanfiction   Terms in fanfiction EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Racoona wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Racoona wrote:
nighty wrote:

See? Kai's origins are mysterious, therefore they can be jerked around and bombarded with AU xD

I kinda like the fluff... but yeah, OC as mofohell... Although in really dire situations, dark, angst and all this stuff I can see the pheonix and dragon thing, or in extreme happiness, but like, only once, where the sappiness is ALLOWED by the chars, not all the time... whoopdeedoo, regular spring day "my pheonix awaken" NOOO... Tysons spirit calling to Kai's lost soul "My Pheonix, my pheonix, respond to me Kai!" YES ^^
Agreed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
taziekins

taziekins

PostSubject: Re: Terms in fanfiction   Terms in fanfiction EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:44 am

kai's name is japanese because the original manga language is japanese. even max has a japanese name in the original and he's supposed to be american.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terms in fanfiction   Terms in fanfiction Empty

Back to top Go down

Terms in fanfiction
Page 1 of 1