KaiTaka Comeback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KaiTaka Comeback

A Forum For The Relationship pairing between Tyson and Kai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!

Go down 
+5
taziekins
Mistrix636
Kiotana
ffx2player
Yuki-Kiba-Chan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TyKaLove

TyKaLove

Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:23 am

OH MY GOSH!
Shocked

T-this is sooo .... woaahhhh!!

Cool!

this cosplay is the best i´ve ever seen
*g*
specially from beyblade

i like this very very much!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/mitglieder/steckbrief.php?id=139
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:20 am

TyKaLove wrote:
OH MY GOSH!
Shocked

T-this is sooo .... woaahhhh!!

Cool!

this cosplay is the best i´ve ever seen
*g*
specially from beyblade

i like this very very much!

Very Happy

You have some awsoume cosplay you'reself don't you? Post it here if you wanna share ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://kaitakacomback.forumotion.com
Darkiekun

Darkiekun

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:22 pm

Can Ish post mine? They fail but...... Yeah I mostly Cosplay Takao but I have a few others ><

Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 Kai_Hiwatari_by_Darkiekun
Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 A_kiss_for_Kai_by_Darkiekun
Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 Kai_you_small_fry_by_Darkiekun
Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 Beyblade_Tyson_by_Darkiekun
Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 Temp___Ray_Kon_by_Darkiekun
Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 Kenny%20003%20copy
Back to top Go down
http://darkiekun.deviantart.com/
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:46 pm

You make some pretty sexy Beyblade cosplay XD They're really amazing too! You nailed them! Kenny looking sexy is a rare thang! lol
Back to top Go down
Darkiekun

Darkiekun

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Kiotana wrote:
You make some pretty sexy Beyblade cosplay XD They're really amazing too! You nailed them! Kenny looking sexy is a rare thang! lol

XD Sexy Kenny! XD You have a point kenny isnt ment to be sexy haha. yaya somone like them! Other than Yuki XD
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:47 pm

Darkiekun wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

XD Sexy Kenny! XD You have a point kenny isnt ment to be sexy haha. yaya somone like them! Other than Yuki XD
I'm sure as soon as the rest of the forum sees it they'll love it too! Oh and I luv you Kai doll... and the things you do with him XD That is one of my many projects I'd like to get to. The Kai doll...
Back to top Go down
Darkiekun

Darkiekun

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:32 am

Kiotana wrote:
Darkiekun wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

I'm sure as soon as the rest of the forum sees it they'll love it too! Oh and I luv you Kai doll... and the things you do with him XD That is one of my many projects I'd like to get to. The Kai doll...

XD My new task is to make a new Kai doll with more details haha then I can do more stuff to him Mwahahaha lol
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Darkiekun wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Darkiekun wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

XD My new task is to make a new Kai doll with more details haha then I can do more stuff to him Mwahahaha lol

I was totally thinking about doing that to my takao plushie XD;;; -So tempted to make his weeny- Haha, of course you can post cosplay here, thats what its for, finally more people :DD, i don't feel like such a haw uploading stuff all the time LOL
Back to top Go down
Darkiekun

Darkiekun

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:58 am

Yuki-Kiba-Chan wrote:
Darkiekun wrote:
Kiotana wrote:
Darkiekun wrote:
Kiotana wrote:

I was totally thinking about doing that to my takao plushie XD;;; -So tempted to make his weeny- Haha, of course you can post cosplay here, thats what its for, finally more people :DD, i don't feel like such a haw uploading stuff all the time LOL

Hey don't make my weeny! XDand kai is a haw
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Kiba-Chan

Yuki-Kiba-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:33 am

Yeah, everyone loves to cosplay him lol XD his much fun!
Back to top Go down
Mozarts_Requiem

Mozarts_Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:14 am

I'm working on a Kai cosplay? But so far I only have the wig..I have worn it out on several occasions..(for test runs.)

And often people think it's my real hair, haha. So maybe I'll post some up?
Back to top Go down
Kiotana

Kiotana

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Yes, please do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!   Beyblade Cosplay!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyblade Cosplay!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2